Menu
Home Entertainment Target customer service return/exchange xbox one kinect

Target - customer service return/exchange xbox one kinect

C
Author of the complaint
12:42 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm complaining about employees at a target branch and the horrible customer service given concerning an exchange. I recently purchased Xbox one Kinect from my local target however upon opening and trying to connect the Kinect, I realize the Kinect that was supposedly Xbox one model was actually a 360 model. So, I head out to target branch in Paramus, NJ. ( I was at a mall in Paramus with a target) I was told I would have to go to the specific store I bought the item. Okay, fair enough. I get to the branch I bought the product and go to guest service. I explained to the associate what I have in hand and requested an exchange. I wasn't requesting a refund, I simply want the product I paid for. I have Xbox one x and the 360 Kinect is useless to me. Long story short, the store turned me away and refused to give me an exchange. Nothing at all, no credit, no refund. An associate named Angel was the person I was speaking to. They claimed they looked up security cameras and record of product. They claimed they know the product was sealed and that it was not a return and resold item. I was pretty much being accused of being fraudulent . I asked for a manager and waited for 25 minutes without any manager coming to help resolve the matter in hand. Angel called for security instead. Poor customer service. Terrible! I was told I need to call Xbox and get and exchange from them. I didn't buy the product at a Microsoft or Xbox store, I bought it from target. They should at least give the customer the courtesy of helping get the product I paid them for but all I got was, well we can't do anything about it. Its xbox's Fault.

Helpful? 0 0

Target - non-delivery of product
Target - returns
6 comments
Dec 03, 2017 12:42 am

Did you change ownership of your account? Your original complaint was fairly grammatically correct, but your comments have devolved into a lot of slang and poor grammar.

A
Dec 07, 2017 12:42 am

That doesn't even make sense. You need to go somewhere .

A
Dec 06, 2017 12:42 am

You obviously had a change of ownership. The first book you wrote was decent: you had correct syntax, the grammar was fair. OMFG, it's a completely different story when you got into the comments section. Either you hit your head, or you changed ownership of the account.

K
Nov 29, 2017 12:42 am

You did *technically* get what you paid for. You didn't get what you needed, per se. You did pay for a 360 Kinect and that's what you got. For high price items like that, you should always quadruple check that it's the right item before purchasing AND opening it. Target won't return open electronics as the website and/or receipt states.

Nov 29, 2017 12:42 am

You may want to try calling Target's corporate office for assistance.

Dec 03, 2017 12:42 am

If I understand the complaint correctly, they probably think you are the one who made the switch in order to scam them. Unfortunately they have to assume that the employees that accepted the return originally and made the sale to you did their jobs correctly. Most likely that is not visible on any videotape.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

701 complaints