Taco Belltoe nail found in bean/cheese burrito

Do Not eat at Taco Bell particuarly in Hemet Ca. We purchased a few Bean/Cheese burritos and found a large human toe nail clipping inside our Burrito! Talk about disgusting we were totally without words when we nearly swallowed this while taking a bite out of the burrito. Taco Bell's attitude was less than concerned and made us feel like we had done something wrong by reporting this. We will be reporting this to various news agencies and health departments as well as putting videos out there we took of the product and toe nail inside

• Sm
    sms829 Jan 10, 2013

I live in Shreveport, Louisiana, and just this morning I had this happen to me. It was in a plain bean burrito, no onions and no cheese. I, too, took photos and returned it to the manager, and she offered me a full refund. I am absolutely horrified and disgusted! I can't believe this has happened to someone else! I have always been a fan of taco bell's satisfying food and low prices, but no more will I ever eat there again!

• Ga
    gatortracks Dec 13, 2011

Well, that's a strange coincidence. Last month I was sitting on an old fence while clipping my toenails and watching the cows roam at the Moreno Valley Ranch.