Taco Bellorder always missing items from drive thru pick up

S

This particular Taco Bell[Store ID 030422] located at 1570 22nd St, West Des Moines, IA 50266 always has issues in drive thru orders this is the 3rd time I had items missing from my order and first time I called in the store to mention this issue the reply back was I have to drive back 8 miles to collect those missing items and they cannot refund it back. First two times I didn't bothered to call thinking it is a matter of only few $ but this particular store has consistent issues of missing items it seems and no one bothers to even say sorry or refund the amount.. I hope they improve but from my side I'm done with them and Taco Bell ..