Taco Bellcross contaminated food - taco bell

Date of Incident: 06-10-2017
Taco Bell Drive through Order No. 313561
Taco Bell Complaint Location: 12486 Limonite Ave, Mira Loma, CA-91752
Complaint: Contaminated Food and Manager Attitude when call to inform
I order drive through 7 layers burrito and Fiesta Potato, on 6/10/2017, 6:18 pm .
I drove home which is 5 minutes from Taco Bell and starting to eat my burrito. I was almost half way to my burrito then I felt little chewy, tested different. So I topped, opened my burrito and found one smaller piece of meat. I trash my burrito.
I was disappointed but people do make mistake and in this case it appears somehow small pieces may have fall in rice or in other bins or something somehow contaminated. I thought let me call and at least inform them so they can be careful. I had no other intention but to provide constructive feedback. So, I called. Some male answered the call. I started to explain what happen, there was a meat in 7-Layers burrito which I just picked from your drive through, about 5 minutes ago. But before I finish he started interrupting me and defending himself that "7-Layers Burritos do not come with meat". I again try to explain I know that but let me finish to explain you why I am calling you. But he keet interrupting and did not listen. Now I was upset so I asked him for Manager. He still was going in circle not allowing me to talk to Manager then he told me he is the Manager. When I asked his name, he started in circle again but when I insisted that I will complain Corporation then he gave me his name "Edell". I again told him that you are not listening and did not let me finish. Please give me 15 seconds so you know the detail of what I have to say. Now I had no option but let him go and told him that I will take this to Taco Bell Corporation not for the food issue but your attitude. He again keep blasting that you do not own me and cannot tell me to stop. Again I told him that I am not talking to “Edell’ but Taco Bell Manager about my complaint. Final, I hung up. Generally, I never had any problem with Taco Bell food or any major food chain or people but there is always a 1st Time.
So, now I have to take this to Taco Bell and other avenues to make a point so Taco Bell Corporation continue to have the same standard and services and not let it jeopardize by some irresponsible employee as a Manager.