Having problems with Taco Bell?

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell.

Complaints & Reviews

Taco Bellworst service, idiots work there, dont know what they're serving stupid rude abusive #s

this is for the stupid taco bell located at hoffner and near leevista on goldenrod in the super wal-mart shopping plaza. The ###s that work at this taco bell have NO clue what they're serving to people. They are ### rude stupid people and idiots too and mean to customers. I ordered two items fresca style which means there is NO cheese or heavy sauce just a pico salsa meat and rice. First off, teh ### at this location...basically trashy stupid people were taking FOREVER serving people and each order was taking 5 minutes. Then, when I got my order---they gave me the WRONG drink order and then the wrong food order. Idiots... there were no apologies at all just ### a**holes... then these low lifes had the NERVE to argue with me about what a fresca style burrito was... my food had cheese and sauce in it---obviously NOT fresca style. I told them i didnt want the heavy sauce and just the salsa ie pico..they kept ARGUING saying...there is NO SALSA and sometimes they put the sauce on there.. i said NO fresco style has NO SAUCE on it EVER...the stupid rude black [censored] wench at the window was just mean and nasty...dumb [censored]... and instead of accepting THEY hade made a mistake the witch wanted to try to argue with me so she could look like she was RIGHT when she wasn't... then she had her skinny dumb lanky male worker come forward to try to tell me a fresca burrito and again HE was wrong too. These buffoons dont even know what they're serving and what the food consists of SCREW up people's orders then ARGUE with them about what it should consist of...someone educate these ###s on what kind of food they are serving b/c they know NOTHING about what they're doing. They are ignorant stupid people who argue with customers abotu things they have no knowledge of. This is a TERRIBLE stupid place and its not always this bad but this time it was... instead of arguign with customers you idiots, learn what you serve get people's orders right and accept responsibility for messing up people's orders...stupid people and ### work here beware...!

Taco Bell — bad manager

I had a situation at a Taco Bell in Katy, Tx. A woman was parked in a fire zone in front of the store and I...

Taco Bell - Seminole, OKtoo slow

I spent 20 minutes in drive thru just to get my order. I know it was a lunch rush but at that time a day they should be ready for a bunch of people. I have never been to a fast food place that was sooooooo slow!!!

• Fr
        Frankie1429 Feb 17, 2012

The same thing happened to me at McDonald's a while back. When I finally did get to the pick up window, I told the girl there was a nasty rumor going around about this place. She asked me what it was and I told her "People are saying this is a fast food place." I smiled and drove off. No sense getting angry with the help - it probably isn't their fault.

• Di
        dirtymoneyman Apr 08, 2012

I want my food NOW! Wish they had fast food vending machines.

• Ns
        nsqfdn Apr 16, 2012

Anti-SEO .. lunchtime is over now back to your 4th grade studies. Be a good girl.

• Ns
        nsqfdn Apr 16, 2012

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN: Anti-seo = Elfkin.

• Tn
        tnchuck100 Apr 16, 2012

lol huck!! goodone

Taco Bell — dispicable customer service!

In Drive Thru ordering what else, Tacos. Young man answers the intercom and takes my order. I ordered 12 Hard...

Taco Bellcrappy service, charging extra for nothing, rude service

this is about the taco bell located on dean rd and university blvd in orlando. Yes taco bell sucks everyone knows that-- the food is crap as is the stupid service. However, this location for some reason always has just BAD service. Ive been here a few times and had bad experiences, however recently I went to get some chicken burritos. I specified at the window that I wanted a little extra rice in the burrito or just make sure they put enough rice, since at this location there is barely ANY rice...or less than at other locations. When I got my food, there was literally almost NO rice in the burritos...this was lame as i requested for at least an OK amoung of rice. I asked them about that, and then the idiotic manager came... a rude black guy. He said Ok he'd put extra rice, but then proceeded to charge me like 75 cents EXTRA for the extra rice-- aer you serious?? a chicken burrito in itself is just 1.38 and you want to charge me like 40 cents extra for each burrito when you already messed up my food AND made me late??? he was just rude and stupid about it... if I was a manager believe me I wouldn't be charging extra rice after already messing up someone's order when they REQUESTED rice and their burritos had about NO rice in them. Then when I got my new burritos...they still BARELY had any rice in them??? i was like...ok at other locations i dont even have to ASK and i get an ok amount of rice in the burritos---now I had to WAIT and PAY extra and still got no extra rice??? this si a joke right??? the rude stupid manager idiot didn't care... this place has NO customer service at all and ###s run it--nothign surprising for taco hell but seriously...they dont even know how to put more rice in someone's burrito or food??? stupid idiots...

• Am
          amanda412 Feb 24, 2012

It's impossible to tell exactly what gave you food poisoning unless you only ate one thing. Chicken and fries are cooked and stored one way and a whopper another, it's actually very unlikely that this was food poisoning from BK. If you didn't have any issues with it and had some woman calling all upset that you gave her food poisoning you would probably hang up too.

Taco Bellimpossible to get extra cheese

I have concluded that it is impossible to get extra cheese at Taco Bell. I used to say "extra cheese" and that never worked. I then started saying "double extra cheese". Still didn't work. Eventually... "triple extra cheese", and I would reiterate at the window that I want "extra extra extra" cheese. No dice. For awhile, I tried saying "extra taco cheese on the side" so that they would have to at least give me something, though this would completely confuse the employee. "Uh...what? Nacho cheese?" What am I supposed to do, explain to them that they aren't bright enough to fill an order that instructs them to add "extra extra extra cheese", so that I I instead ask them to give me the cheese on the side so that I can add it myself?

I give up.

• Ni
            nimes Dec 19, 2011

hey just remember that u broght it from INDIA they can make a RADO DKNY if they want to

• Ramelle Dec 19, 2011

You shouldn't eat out at all.

Cheese ripoff Jul 31, 2018

SAMETHING HAPPENING IN DAYTON OHIO. I THINK IT IS A CORPORATE STRADEGY. CHARGE FOR EXTRA CHEESE BUT GIVE EXTRA LETTUCE.

Taco Bell — toe nail found in bean/cheese burrito

Do Not eat at Taco Bell particuarly in Hemet Ca. We purchased a few Bean/Cheese burritos and found a large...

Taco Bell — made me super fat!

So I totally went to Taco Bell tonight because I hate cooking, cleaning and doing anything that require...

Taco Bell — foreign object in food

I took my boy's out on said evening to a hockey game and prior to the game we went to taco bell for a snack...

Taco Bell — stale food

My husband and I went to the taco bell near the Hampton Beach.. I ordered the Mexican Pizza (T4 in their menu...

Taco Bellno air conditioner

I walk into this Taco bell and they had no air conditioner. I complaint about it be to hot and they just said they know. That the unit was broken. It was 105 outside and it was hotter inside. All the employee were sweating on our food. I was sweating right when I walked into the place. I wish I didn't order anything because I wonder now how much sweat was on my food. I think the USDA should go there and shut it down until it's fixed. So, Don't eat at the Highland Ar Taco Bell and the KFC becaise they are in the same building.

• Go
              GoldOpals Opals Aug 04, 2011

You have no sympathy for the employees forced to work in those conditions. It sucks. A couple of years ago, the airconditioning was broken at my old McDonalds store for two weeks. Those two weeks were during a heat wave. Every single day was over 40 degrees Celsius.

In other words, have a heart.

Taco Bell — earring in my taco

i recently purchased food at a local taco bell and when i bit into my taco i bit down onto an earring that...

Taco Bell/Mexican Pizzacondition of food

Quality of the food is good but everytime the mexican pizzas are ordered they are always at the bottom of a tiny bag and they are crushed 100% of the time.

condition of food

Taco Bellemployee

The big lady At the drive thru window is so rude. She has been there for a while. Omg everytime I go by there I order several things for my husband & myself. She is scared to give you any Taco sauce. I had oreder 7 things tonight & ask for extra sauce. She slammed a few in the bag. When I get home I have a total of 4.
              makes me wonder what the extra was.

wanderinghebrew Jul 14, 2011

Scared to give you taco sauce? Sounds serious... get me the president!

• IronGrudge89 Jul 14, 2011

Typical lazy American. I'm sure you really need that extra sauce...

Taco Bell — unlawful disclosement of information to family member

Greetings Morteza Amirkhani or to whom it may concern: My name is Mrs. Williams and I have been a faithful...

Taco Bellshould train its employees about cleanliness

Did you know that ALL of your staff do not wear "plastic gloves" when handling food?

And, especially after handling money !

A cashier rang up my order and then she then went to prepare my order.

She grabbed tomatoes, nachos, and a handful of lettuce with the same hands that just handles the money !

This is utterly disgusting considering. Money is "DIRTY!! (germs)"

I will take my business elsewhere. Thank you.

Taco Bellstole my money

Gave the Cashier $20...she gave me change for a $10...said she did not remember me giving her a $20. (That was the only bill I had in my wallet!!) I did not get my food ($9.10 nor did I get the $10)...If the cashiers do this enough, I guess Taco Bell would not even need to pay them as they would get many $10 bills per day---quite a supplemental payday.

Taco Bell/ Cheesy Beefy Burritofound a large piece of glass in burrito

Purchased a Cheesy Beefy Melt Burrito for my son and when he was eating it he almost swallowed a large piece of some kind of glass. Scared me to death. He could of been hurt really bad.

wanderinghebrew Jun 24, 2011

I found a TV remote in my Cheesy Beefy Melt Burrito...is this normal?

wanderinghebrew Jun 24, 2011

Sounds like a good thread to start... things people found in their Cheesy Beefy Melts

• C1
                        c1chrisc1 Jun 25, 2011

You guys are hilarious!

wanderinghebrew Jun 25, 2011

glass or no glass... a cheesy beefy melt burrito sounds good right now

• Jb
                        jbfirebird Jun 25, 2011

the glass is the other percentage of what isnt real beef.
                        im guessing the op didnt bring it up to the restaraunt. this is very important to do. they will have to remove that batch of whatever may have had the glass in it and report it to the distributor so they can tell other stores that may have also gotten that batch.

wanderinghebrew Jun 25, 2011

Remember that lady who found a finger in her chili at Wendy's... she was a cold ### liar

• Jb
                        jbfirebird Jun 25, 2011

thats kinda far fetched as it is though. i totally forgot about her

wanderinghebrew Jun 25, 2011

wtf is that? You really think someone on ebay would buy that?

wanderinghebrew Jun 25, 2011

Found this in my hot dog bun today. I didn't tell management though... Figured I would go online and complain about it instead

Comments

Taco Bellripped off at drive thru

Do not use the drive through at Taco Bell in Lindale, TX.

You will get short changed on $20 bill.

I was traveling from Louisiana to Fort Worth, TX on Memorial Day to perform temporary military duty. I ordered 2 cheesy beef burritos. Total cost was $2.14.

I told the clerk I had a $20 bill and 14 cents. She gave me back $8, and then insisted that even though I said "A twenty" I had only handed her a $10 bill. I asked for the Supervisor to verify the money in the register.

She told me the money was verified. I asked the Supervisor if she checked the clerk's pockets and purse. She told me only the register would be verified. I told them, "Never Mind! I didn't want anything from here!" It costs me $10 for the privilege of their drive through, and I got no food for it.

• Wh
                          what really happened Jan 11, 2012

Actually I have myself read this review on several different websites myself. Trolling or not, I have seen people on websites post the exact same complaint to several different companies claiming they were cheated and demanding their money back. They are either scamming or trolling or both.

Taco Bellfired without notice or explanation

On end of feburary I got suspended and I was never informed being fired. In the end of Feburary 25th, I was the closing manager. Me and an employee were horse playing it was nothing serious until. I boby slammed her and she hit her face. She was laughing until she saw her face. I called My general Manager and told him about it. On Sunday I was suppost to go work but he told me that I was suspended until further notice. It almost 2 month now and I still havent been informed what was going to happen. Rather I still have my job or anything. I figured I would know something by now. I know it was being ivestigated. I even called Martin Riggs to see if I had my job or not but he never contacted me. What I dont understand is why havent anybody called me to tell me that I was fired or anything. I have a right to know. There is alot of thing in that company that isnt right. At one time a manager in charge was missing 2 deposits and nothing was done about it. All she had to do was pay them back. and another time there was 500.00 dollars missing under a register that they found but it never came out on the camera and thats because the camera was directed on the register but nothing came out. Which is very wierd. Ive work for taco bell for 5 years and never had a problem before. But what really got me was that nobody ever called to tell me that I was fired or anything and I think I had the right to know.

• Jk
                            JKDE May 30, 2011

Boby slamming another employee at work is a reason to be fired.

wanderinghebrew Jun 17, 2011

You body slammed her and she hit her face? I'm willing to bet that you were fired. Time to start looking for a new job. Burger King is hiring. Why make tacos when you could flip burgers?

wanderinghebrew Jun 17, 2011

Taco Bell baby!

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices