Having problems with Taco Bell?

Taco Bell reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 22, 2006. The latest review Gift cards on app was posted on May 6, 2021. The latest complaint sarcastic service was resolved on Sep 22, 2019. Taco Bell has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2103 reviews. Taco Bell has resolved 83 complaints.

Taco Bell Customer Service Contacts

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell Customer Service. Initial Taco Bell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Taco Bell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Taco Bell. Discuss the issues you have had with Taco Bell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews

Taco Bell — food matters

Well for about the last two months this location of this taco Bell has gone down hill. My husband and I go...

Taco Bell — pitiful

Pitiful portions: I ordered three double deckers and three grilled steak soft tacos at a grand total of...

Taco Bell, Lapeer MIover priced

A bean burrito is one of the few things left that you can buy for 99 cents. Ok, so I like to add sour cream. That's 30 cents extra, and as long as they actually remember to put it on, I don't mind paying for it. Today I asked to add lettuce as well. I figured it would be free. Well, I get my bill and my food and drive off to eat it and find there is less than a teaspoon of lettuce on it and an added 30 cents on the bill! So I was charged 60 cents extra to have a tiny squirt of sour cream and a barely visible addition of lettuce. Had I paid 30 more cents, I could have forgot the sides and just had 2 whole burritos! Kind of ridiculous, huh? It was even worse, because they gave me less of everything else that is normally on the burrito to add the other 2 items. Look, if you are paying to ADD something, you should not be SUBTRACTING other items. It is supposed to have more bulk with lettuce added. It looked like it had been shrunken. What a disappointment.

• Ra
      RarelyComplain Sep 09, 2012

Next time tell 'em to eat the derned thing for ya - just to see how much they charge ya.
      Let me guess: Kroger employee?

Taco Bellrude employees and unclean

I had a very horrible experience at this business. The employees were very rude and literally accused me of lying to get sour cream on an order that they messed up! I was outraged! And the restaurant was very nasty and unkempt. There is no way that I will ever bring my business there and I would advise you to do the same!

• Ig
        iget37 Sep 23, 2012

my Husband and I went out to Taco Bell on Sunset drive Waukesha WI, store 7467 we were asked for our order by the Shift Leader her name is Bridgett, she toOK our order and she kept saying with sour cream? we said yes and no lettuce, we waited 20min for our food as the three other girls in the back laugh-ted and played around, we get our food to the table and there was sour cream and yes lettuce too, I went back up to the counter and asked if Bridgett told them on the screen no lettuce? at that time we were told no, I said OK went back to table, Bridgett went to register and toOK another order, she loOKed up at us a few times but never once came over to say sorry or even consider saying anything to us, there are many good people loOKing for work and we have to have someone like this the Shift Leader!!! oh boy that says a lot about that place, we will never go back and hope there are a lot of people that loOK for reviews before going there ever, If you do end up there loOK for the SHIFT Leader, BRIDGETT, she will mess your order up for sure.

Taco Bell — being wrongfully charged and rude customer service

I went to the Taco Bell in Fresno and ordered the Doritos Nacho Box which is $5.50 comes with a Crunchy...

Taco Bell In Wetumpka Alabama — the ink on the black. cups comes off after putting ice and drink in it

The black cups that are at taco bell in Wetumpka. The ink comes off on to your hands .I went and washed my...

Taco Bellstay away from these guys

My husband and I went to Taco Bell in Prairie Center, Brighton, CO for dinner tonight and it was very cold inside so we decided to eat out on the patio. While my husband waited for the food I took the drinks and condiments and went to sit down. There was a good size Eye bolt sticking out of the concrete between the door and the table I was walking to but I had my hands full and the bolt was turned sideways from my view making it harder to see. I caught my right foot on it and it threw me forward on my left. It hit hard on the concrete and my left arm caught the chair in front of me. I pulled some muscles in my back and arm and was very shook up.

A young man who works there was at another table and heard the noise and turned to see me trying to get things picked up. came over and offered to help. He proceeded to tell me that he had fallen the week before and had hit his face on the concrete and that they were supposed to come and take the bolts out. (There were actually two of these on the patio. they were for holding down the tables and to try and keep them from being stolen but two sets of table and chairs were missing.) BTW this was also after eight o’clock in the evening and it was dusk.

I went back in to tell my husband and to talk to the manage and she didn’t want to stop making taco long enough to talk to me and then she tried to talk to me from her station while I was on the other side of the counter, It was noisy in the store plus the vent noise and I am hearing impaired! I am also 60 years old.

we finally got our food and we went to eat and asked the young lady on the front to let the manager know we we outside eating, Thirty minutes later we went back inside and she still was trying to reach her district manager. She took my name and number buy refused to give me any corporate phone numbers. They knew they had a dangerous situation and did nothing about it. they could have placed a chair over it to keep their customers safe. While we were eating an employee came out with a mallet and bent the eye bolt over making it less visible and still a hazard. We did take a picture of the bent over bolts.

Taco Bell — treated poorly, were fired for no reason

To whom it may concern I joyce Johnson have worked threw taco bell for about a year a couple of...

Taco Bell 023853 — over pricing of products

On this date, at approximately 5:25:27 PM, I ordered one (1) Taco Salad with chicken (1 Chk Fst Tac Sld...

Taco BellI can assure you I will never again visit that location again

I was in the Taco Bell on 320 W New Circle Rd, Lexington, KY 40505 at approximately 3:15PM May 3, 2012 where I ordered a XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito for $4.99 a small Mt. Dew and a kids taco meal. I had ordered these years ago and was unaware that there was beans and guacamole in them.

Upon inspecting the sign I noticed the beans in the picture and asked the cashier to please keep the beans off after apologizing for my error. The response was not friendly but efficient. Looking forward to my burrito, I opened it up to add some hot sauce and then noticed the guacamole in it, which I despise. I went to the counter and apologized again to the same cashier and asked for one, without beans or guacamole please.

She went and got the shift leader (who’s name I did not catch)She stated this would be the third one I ordered and I should be aware of the ingredients before ordering, with a very nasty tone. At that point this shift leader (who should be better trained in Customer Service) really made me feel stupid because I did could not clearly see the small ingredients on the pictures.

I then simply requested my money back for the burrito, brought my receipt (as requested by said manager)to which she then handed me a $5.00 bill. At this point I was furious at the indignant attitude I was receiving from this Shift Manager. I requested she refund me the entire amount of my burrito $4.99 + 6% sales tax. She then began arguing with me that would be correct as my total for the meal was $10.58.

I asked her, as politely as possible, to get a calculator and multiply 4.99 by 6% to see the total and she STILL insisted she was right. She finally relented as the Assistant Manager arrived and she handed me a total of $5.25, which is still incorrect but what’s .05 to having be in your restaurant haggling with an inept Shift Leader.

I can assure you I will never again visit that location again and will certainly advise all my friends and co-workers to not visit that location either.

• Pe
            Petco Employee May 24, 2012

So not only did you keep your child hungry because of your beef with taco bell.(excuse the pun) but when she asked when you were going to feed her you threatened to punch her in the face? I was all sympathetic for you until you mentioned how you took your anger out on a child, your own. There is no excuse for child abuse. You should be ashamed of yourself and don't deserve the title of "father."

• Bi
            Billydude15 May 23, 2012

"My ten year old daughter asked me where her meal was I told her to shut up. She then asked what she was going to eat because she was hungry. I told her to keep her mouth shut or I would punch her in the face."

Buddy, I hope you are just trolling when you said that, if not someone needs to take that child from you. Hopefully your ex wife sees this and uses it against you to make sure are not allowed to be near your daughter.

• Dr
            Dr.Zing May 22, 2012

Wolda is 100 % right. I can't see how anyone could dispute that. As far as SKOR is concerned she should worry about what happens at the Tavern on 74 in Paechtree city, ga. not any place else. Go to work Kelley and stay out of this.

• Wo
            WoIda May 22, 2012

Well if SKOR works at a restaurant Tavern she should stay the f*ck off my review and not add her smart ### comments. She and my stupid ### ex wife would get along fine.

• Wo
            WoIda May 22, 2012

Why should pick the guacamole out of the taco SKOR you dummy. Also dummy I did later ask for the kids meal money back because of her attitude. Learn how to read you dummy. My ten year old daughter asked me where her meal was I told her to shut up. She then asked what she was going to eat because she was hungry. I told her to keep her mouth shut or I would punch her in the face. She went and told my stupid dumb ### of an ex wife.

• Dr
            Dr.Zing May 22, 2012

SKOR works in a Tavern so she is going to take the restaurants side almost every time. She works in Peachtree city, ga.

• SKOR May 22, 2012

You could have just picked the beans/guacamole out of the burrito instead.
            From my experience, fast food restaurants have to keep track of food inventory vs. sales and make sure they match up. So sending 2 burritos back shows up a shortage against sales at the end of the shift. Not the end of the world, but the manager would question whether employees were eating the food themselves/giving it to their friends without logging it in the staff book, or if there was a problem with the food quality.

The shift leader should have refunded you the correct total amount, as per your bill...but if you were so furious at their indignant attitude, why not return the kids meal as well?

Taco Bell — service

When we went into this store we were greeted, but the speed of our order was relly bad. We watched at lease 6...

Taco Bellwrong order and long wait

I just got done working a 12 hours shift and wanted something quick and filling. I stopped in at the Taco Bell in Portage Indiana and it didn’t appear to be busy. I ordered the $5 box special and my wife ordered a meximelt. The time on our receipt says 6:27 and we got our food at 6:43. The lady behind the counter (who appered to be stoned) must have put the order in wrong because we ended up with a pizza instead of the meximelt and the burrito I got was cold and looked like a pile of s&!$. What is it I paid $15 for again??? I have never waited that long for fast food and will never come back to the Portage Taco Bell.

Taco Bell XXL Chalupawhere's the beef?

So I’ll start off by asking, how many times have you said, “Ok, I’ll give it one more try.” This was what I was telling myself as I debated after what to eat after a long 14 hour shift with not many options out there. I had been cheated by taco bell at numerous occasions for the lack-of-meat in…well…just about anything I ordered and vowed never again, only to find myself at 10pm standing in front of the archaic lit sign telling myself it would be a mistake. It was. So I decided to try the XXL Chalupa and a taco to subdue my apetite. I got the items home and I expected the box to be way bigger than the XXL Chalupa, not surprised.

I expected it to be not as big as advertised. It wasn’t. HOWEVER, when the amount of meat in my XXL Chalupa is the same as or less than a regular taco, NOW I have a reason to complain. It’s pitiful and false advertising. They only do this so you pay more and only get a vegetarian pita sandwich instead. What’s the deal, it’s not even 100% ground beef and only enough to pass food standards at that. So don’t be fooled by this campaign to boost the Taco Bell corporate fat cats by advertising something that’s not. I wish I could submit pictures to show proof.

Taco Bell — 1 inch x 1 inch blue rubber in burrito

4/22/11 8:12pm. Bought Grilled Stuff Burrito steak. Ate half the burrito without looking in burrito. I looked...

Taco Bellflat out robbery

At 901 E Broadway North Little Rock Ar 72114. Everytime I order regular tacos I will recieve a half a teaspoon of meat and it will be empty one inch on each end, the shells are always cracked all the way down and stale and the lettuce is often wilted and clear. Their food even tastes like it was all the stuff the other stores would have thrown out days before. Everytime I have brought the taco back to them to complain they refuse to do anything about it.

At times it seems like he is useing what should be used to fill one desent taco elsewhere to fill 3 at his store, and I am not exagerating at all. One time I ordered a taco salad with extra meat, willing to pay to get some meat, and I was shocked when he charged me extra and literally put half of what he normally would, and that aint much, which is why I ordered extra in the first place. It was almost like a slap in the face and flat out robbery.

I will get a little bit better deal when Mr Allen isnt there, but when he is I’ve learned to go to the one on McCain instead and get my moneys worth. If you dont believe me? Go there and let him ruin your day. Just because the store is in and economically challenged area doesnt mean he should take advantage of the locals just because he is a different race. Be prepared to order twice as much food than you normally would elsewhere.

• Tp
                  tpatmaho Oct 19, 2012

Dude, learn to make your own tacos at home. All you need is a package of tortillas, some ground beef, and a packet of spices. Costs less, and will be better food. Taco Bell is crap food. Haven't you figured that out?

• Gravitytheseducer May 04, 2012

If it is so terrible and you aren't happy with the food why would you keep coming back for more?

Taco Bellworst service, idiots work there, dont know what they're serving stupid rude abusive #s

this is for the stupid taco bell located at hoffner and near leevista on goldenrod in the super wal-mart shopping plaza. The ###s that work at this taco bell have NO clue what they're serving to people. They are ### rude stupid people and idiots too and mean to customers. I ordered two items fresca style which means there is NO cheese or heavy sauce just a pico salsa meat and rice. First off, teh ### at this location...basically trashy stupid people were taking FOREVER serving people and each order was taking 5 minutes. Then, when I got my order---they gave me the WRONG drink order and then the wrong food order. Idiots... there were no apologies at all just ### a**holes... then these low lifes had the NERVE to argue with me about what a fresca style burrito was... my food had cheese and sauce in it---obviously NOT fresca style. I told them i didnt want the heavy sauce and just the salsa ie pico..they kept ARGUING saying...there is NO SALSA and sometimes they put the sauce on there.. i said NO fresco style has NO SAUCE on it EVER...the stupid rude black [censored] wench at the window was just mean and nasty...dumb [censored]... and instead of accepting THEY hade made a mistake the witch wanted to try to argue with me so she could look like she was RIGHT when she wasn't... then she had her skinny dumb lanky male worker come forward to try to tell me a fresca burrito and again HE was wrong too. These buffoons dont even know what they're serving and what the food consists of SCREW up people's orders then ARGUE with them about what it should consist of...someone educate these ###s on what kind of food they are serving b/c they know NOTHING about what they're doing. They are ignorant stupid people who argue with customers abotu things they have no knowledge of. This is a TERRIBLE stupid place and its not always this bad but this time it was... instead of arguign with customers you idiots, learn what you serve get people's orders right and accept responsibility for messing up people's orders...stupid people and ### work here beware...!

Taco Bell — bad manager

I had a situation at a Taco Bell in Katy, Tx. A woman was parked in a fire zone in front of the store and I...

Taco Bell - Seminole, OKtoo slow

I spent 20 minutes in drive thru just to get my order. I know it was a lunch rush but at that time a day they should be ready for a bunch of people. I have never been to a fast food place that was sooooooo slow!!!

• Tn
                      tnchuck100 Apr 16, 2012

lol huck!! goodone

• Ns
                      nsqfdn Apr 16, 2012

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN: Anti-seo = Elfkin.

• Ns
                      nsqfdn Apr 16, 2012

Anti-SEO .. lunchtime is over now back to your 4th grade studies. Be a good girl.

• Di
                      dirtymoneyman Apr 08, 2012

I want my food NOW! Wish they had fast food vending machines.

• Fr
                      Frankie1429 Feb 17, 2012

The same thing happened to me at McDonald's a while back. When I finally did get to the pick up window, I told the girl there was a nasty rumor going around about this place. She asked me what it was and I told her "People are saying this is a fast food place." I smiled and drove off. No sense getting angry with the help - it probably isn't their fault.

Taco Bell — dispicable customer service!

In Drive Thru ordering what else, Tacos. Young man answers the intercom and takes my order. I ordered 12 Hard...

Taco Bellcrappy service, charging extra for nothing, rude service

this is about the taco bell located on dean rd and university blvd in orlando. Yes taco bell sucks everyone knows that-- the food is crap as is the stupid service. However, this location for some reason always has just BAD service. Ive been here a few times and had bad experiences, however recently I went to get some chicken burritos. I specified at the window that I wanted a little extra rice in the burrito or just make sure they put enough rice, since at this location there is barely ANY rice...or less than at other locations. When I got my food, there was literally almost NO rice in the burritos...this was lame as i requested for at least an OK amoung of rice. I asked them about that, and then the idiotic manager came... a rude black guy. He said Ok he'd put extra rice, but then proceeded to charge me like 75 cents EXTRA for the extra rice-- aer you serious?? a chicken burrito in itself is just 1.38 and you want to charge me like 40 cents extra for each burrito when you already messed up my food AND made me late??? he was just rude and stupid about it... if I was a manager believe me I wouldn't be charging extra rice after already messing up someone's order when they REQUESTED rice and their burritos had about NO rice in them. Then when I got my new burritos...they still BARELY had any rice in them??? i was like...ok at other locations i dont even have to ASK and i get an ok amount of rice in the burritos---now I had to WAIT and PAY extra and still got no extra rice??? this si a joke right??? the rude stupid manager idiot didn't care... this place has NO customer service at all and ###s run it--nothign surprising for taco hell but seriously...they dont even know how to put more rice in someone's burrito or food??? stupid idiots...

• Am
                        amanda412 Feb 24, 2012

It's impossible to tell exactly what gave you food poisoning unless you only ate one thing. Chicken and fries are cooked and stored one way and a whopper another, it's actually very unlikely that this was food poisoning from BK. If you didn't have any issues with it and had some woman calling all upset that you gave her food poisoning you would probably hang up too.