Menu

T-Mobile USA  -  Phone insurance

A
Author of the complaint
4:46 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today at 10:39 A. M on 4/26 I called Tmobil customer service and Spoke with Sol, I asked start a claim for my Galaxy Ultra 21 that had accidental damage yesterday. It was accidently dropped and the screen broke. Sol checked my insurance and said I had the best insurance available and she would transfer me over to the team to processes the claim and for the type of coverage I have I would pay only $99 for deductible. Then being transferred over to the Assurant claim department the next representative asked me for the same basic information and also siad my deductible would be $99. He sent an Email to continue with the claim and as im putting in all the same basic information I said my deducible is $249. I called Tmobile back at 11:05 A. M to ask why this showed a different amount and they said my phone required a deposit for $249. I then asked to speak to a supervisor because I was given false information 2 multiple times by 2 representatives (Sol with Tmobile customer service and a representative from Assurant) stating that I would pay $99 after them looking at all my information and knowing what phone I had. This superior just continued to tell me that my deductible is $249 and said they didn't give me the proper information so they would address this with both representatives that gave me the false information. I asked for the representatives Names and employee Id numbers for the complaint I was going to address and he denied to give me this information. I was still obligated to pay the $249, now Im going to be late for my Tmobile payment because of this unexpected overcharge for $249. Im furious and the customer service did nothing to help or understand the roundabout I was given. I will not be recommending Tmobil or Assurant insurance moving forward. I will be looking into legal advise from all the false information I was given today.

More T-Mobile USA complaints & reviews

T-Mobile USA - where's my rebate?
T-Mobile USA - don't pay the insurance
T-Mobile USA - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
T-Mobile USA - 4g data