T-Mobile USA — credit promised
I was asking for assistance due to my phone had a software issue and I wasn't able to take calls. I wasn't able to pay the amount needed to get the phone fixed so T-Mobile offered to give me a credit of $100.
I told them I still didn't have enough but they said that that offer would still hold and I could claim it when I saved enough money to pay for the repair.
I had a unusable phone for weeks until I was able to save up and pay. To my surprise due to the newer generation of phone release, my repair amount dropped in price. I was not only to pay $100, this was awesome. I paid the repair amount and then I called T-Mobile to claim my credit and they stated that they were not able to credit me the promised amount anymore. I have the transcript of the conversation where they agent gave me an amount not a % dependent on the charge and they still refused to help. They said that I should be grateful that they are even crediting my anything at all and that if I was with another carrier that I would have not been given any courtesy assistance.
More T-Mobile USA Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges