T-Mobile & Motorola Razr V3 — no repsonsibility and crappy phone
What a piece of absolute CRAP this phone is. Shame on me for replacing it twice with more of the same. 3 of these have cracked at the upper left hinge under normal use. T-Mobile and Motorola both call this "physical damage" and won't replace any of them.
Calls to Motorola's Consumer Advocacy Office were a complete waste of time. Don't bother.
Don't waste your money on any Motorola product - if you have trouble with it you may be in for the same experience I've had.
Everybody seems to know now that the RAZR is worthless. T-Mobile people put it politely when they tell me, "Yes, these phones are a bit more delicate than others."
They're practically giving them away now.... they know they need to get rid of as many as they can before the whole world discovers what trash they are.
More T-Mobile & Motorola Razr V3 Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges