Synchrony Bank — Closing of all accounts
I had the Amazon, Lowes, TJmax, Paypal, Ebay mastercard, GAP, and Cathy Pacific total around 80K in credit. Out of the blue, all cards was canceled on 9/17. I found out by embarrass myself in the store when it was declined. All payments were made on time and never late. I don't even carry any balance (who wants to pay the high interest they charge). After 20 mins on the phone with a services rep who barely speak English and she told me I am a "High Risk customer". A High Risk ? I paid all my bills on time and been a customers for years and years. Synchrony don't just give anybody 80, 000 in credit because they are high risk.
I think it is not a good way to treat a customer by cancel the line with out any notice. Maybe it is legal or maybe is not for the bank to do that but it is very bad for business or to retain the customers. Nevertheless, I hope an ambulance chasing attorney would start a class action against Synchrony.
Maybe Synchrony forgets there are many other banks issue credit card too.
More Synchrony Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Synchrony Bank Yamaha Financing - billing and customer service
- Synchrony Bank, Yamaha Installment Financing - Unethical Behavior
- Synchrony Bank - Fraudulent account/credit charges
- Synchrony Bank - Complaint about my care credit card
- Synchrony Bank - credit card reducing balances
- Synchrony Bank - Refund payment for 178.00 immediately
- SynchronyBank - they closed my account without my agreement
- Synchrony Bank - paypal cashback mastercard
- Synchrony Bank - Security pop-up.
- Synchrony Bank - Closed my accounts during pandemic for no good reason