Menu
Synchrony Bank
customer service contacts

Synchrony Bank
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

292 complaints
1 resolved 291 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Synchrony Bank. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(CareCredit)
CareCredit
10 3
More phone numbers

What is Synchrony Bank’s email address?

Synchrony Bank’s support and contact email address is nationalsales@syf.com

Synchrony Bank website

What category is Synchrony Bank related to?

Synchrony Bank is related to the Banks category.

What are the social media accounts of Synchrony Bank?

What is Synchrony Bank's Facebook?
Connect with Synchrony Bank via Facebook at Synchrony Bank
What is Synchrony Bank's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Synchrony Bank on YouTube at Synchrony Bank
What is Synchrony Bank's Instagram?
Check out Synchrony Bank's Instagram pictures and videos at Synchrony Bank
What is Synchrony Bank's LinkedIn?
See Synchrony Bank's portfolio on LinkedIn at Synchrony Bank
ADVERTISIMENT

Synchrony Bank information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Synchrony Bank is a multinational company founded on September 12, 2003 with its headquarters located at Stamford, Connecticut, U.S. and key people behind it being Margaret M. Keane (Executive Chairman) and Brian Doubles (CEO). Synchrony Bank currently employs approximately 16,500 people. Synchrony Bank deals in the Financial services industry and offers products such as Credit cards, Payment systems According to the latest report, Synchrony Bank has generated US$14.8 billion (2018) and net income being US$4.21 billion (2021)

Expand Collapse all
When was Synchrony Bank founded?

Synchrony Bank was founded in September 12, 2003.

What industry does Synchrony Bank compete in?

Synchrony Bank competes in Financial services industry.

How to write a complaint about Synchrony Bank?

To write a complaint about Synchrony Bank and get an answer from the officials of Synchrony Bank, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Synchrony Bank can be filed via the specific Synchrony Bank complaint section.

Overview of Synchrony Bank complaint handling

292 Synchrony Bank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 25, 2014. The latest review Would not dispute a charge. was posted on Aug 18, 2022. The latest complaint Fraudulent account/credit charges was resolved on Oct 25, 2014. Synchrony Bank has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 292 reviews. Synchrony Bank has resolved 1 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Synchrony Bank?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Synchrony Bank Customer Service. Initial Synchrony Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Synchrony Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Synchrony Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Synchrony Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Synchrony Bank’s complaints

L
6:04 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Synchrony Bank - Would not dispute a charge.

I charged for three nights stay to go to Mayo. I told the booking agency, that I did not know how long I would stay. I was discharged after one day, and called to cancel. They told me that as long as the Hotel said OK, and I checked out, they would refund the other two nights. After, they would not. Synchrony that that I had to prove when I checked out. I...

M
10:41 pm EDT

Synchrony Bank - Credit Card Payment

My name is Michael Ito. Acct #[protected] My payments are due on the 6th of the month in the amount of $119.00. In July my bank statement shows that I paid my account 120.00 on 7/6 with an electronic transfer to your bank. I was told that this was not credited to my account until 7/7, which then incurred a 30.00 late fee. I made my payment of 120.00...

N
6:03 pm EDT

Synchrony Bank - Mattress firm loan

In April I received a $1500.00 12 months zero interest credit card from mattress firm. SYNCHRONY I paid 250.00 instead of the125 for 4 months and while on vacation the payment didn't go out on time and although I paid double payments for the first 4 monthly payments, they had the nerve to charge me 42.00 in late fees. I just paid off my account, but they...