Having problems with Super 8?

Super 8 reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 20, 2006. The latest review Hotel was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint room was resolved on Apr 23, 2019. Super 8 has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 527 reviews. Super 8 has resolved 26 complaints.

Super 8 Customer Service Contacts

22 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Super 8 Customer Service. Initial Super 8 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Super 8 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Super 8. Discuss the issues you have had with Super 8 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Super 8 Complaints & Reviews

Jul 19, 2019

Super 8 Worldwide — my stay

We came from out of town for a wedding booked the room online. For more than $100 a night I didn't expect to...

Jul 18, 2019

Super 8 Worldwide — condition of rooms

July 18, 2019 Super 8 Corporate Offices: We stayed at the Fairbanks, Alaska Super 8 on July 2, 3, and 4th...

Jul 18, 2019

Super 8 — service

On the 18th of July 2019 I stopped at Super 8 in Siketons Mo from driving 500 miles to rest until I finish my...

Jul 15, 2019

Super 8 Worldwide — the place being nasty

I booked in advance room is disgusting one washcloth that looked dirty roaches running along side of wall...

Jul 12, 2019

Super 8 Worldwide — injury

I informed the front desk about an injury I had while staying in room 204 at above address. They said the...

Super 8 Worldwidesuper 8 in bloomington il

First the building stinks so bad it burns your throat when your in the halls. And now it's raining in our room. We are on top floor. Asked for a new room and he said I would have to wait until 10am to talk to someone about it. So we slept in a raining room. Not acceptable my stuff got wet and I'm not happy. And we are stuck here for 4 more nights. I hope you get new management in here, they are not doing their job. The pic attached is a whole in the ceiling where the water was coming in.

super 8 in bloomington il

Jul 01, 2019

Super8 — customer service, motel quality

This is no doubt the worst hotel I ever lived at. The receptionist looked like he did not want to work there...

Jun 30, 2019

Super 8 Motels Kamloops — bed bugs and unprofessional front desk agents

On June 27, 2019 my wife, daughter and myself checked ino the Super 8 motel in Kamloops BC Canada (visit wa...

Kamloops

Super 8 Worldwideunethical behavior / wyndham platinum member

Super 8 by Wyndham Eureka Springs
    3010 E Van Buren, Eureka Springs, AR US (479) 253‑5040
    Confirmation Number: 87080EC008909
    JUN 13 THU 2019 JUN 14 FRI 2019

Upon my arrival I asked the desk clerk (male with pony tail) if he could give me a room, any room, with outside entrance because I had a motorcycle. I was told there was none available and received a room on the inside near pool below street level where I had to use and elevator and had no outside view at all. Being he told me he had nothing I took room. After a short time unloading my motorcycle to a cart and returning to move my motorcycle I notice 2 other quests just checked in on motorcycles, one moved his bike to an outside entrance room. I asked the other did you get and outside room he said yes, I asked did they have a reservation? He told me no we just pulled in to see if we could get a room. The desk clerk was standing near, I told him dude not cool. I am a wyndham member, you are supposed to try and give me a room of my choice if possible. Not only did you not do that you flat out lied to me and told me you didn't have what I wanted when you did. He answered well you got a better room. I said, no I got punished because I made my reservation through Wyndham and you already had my money. If I had just pulled up I would have gotten the room I wanted. Either way you lied to me, not cool... He quickly disappeared. The new guest with motorcycle that told me they just pulled up was hearing all this. He said to me that's just not right, if you want you can park your bike in front of our room and I will keep an eye on it for you. I stay at a lot of Super8s, Most are accommodating. Not this clerk, guess he never got caught red handed before but that upset me for my whole stay. As a mater of fact I was planning to stay at that location on my return trip but instead booked at the Stonegate Lodge next door because of this. Not a happy camper.. I hope you can prevent this from happening in the future to someone else. Thank you, Floyd Pawson

Jun 27, 2019

Super 8/Wyndham — customer service

I had been a guest at this location since May 16, 2019. I signed on as an extended stay guest. I ending up...

Super 8 Worldwidehousekeeping/manager/supervisor/unauthorized charge

We had the worst experience staying at super 8 Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada. We arrived on June 21, checked out June 23. We stayed in room 301, which was a pet room. We had a dog. When we entered the room for the first time, we noticed RIGHT away, there was stains on the carpet. we stayed our two nights, and checked out. After a couple of hours, they phoned, missed the call, never left a message or attempted to call back. I got a hold of them and they stated that the dog made a pet stain on the carpet and our credit card was charged for a cleaning fee. However, they did not have permission or approval or talked to the cardholder to place these charges. I have been on the phone and computer constantly trying to talk to a manager who never seems to be working or doesn't come to the phone.
      I am beyond upset at how this matter is being handled. When we checked out, they were't even going to charge for a pet. Being the honest person I am, spoke up and said there was a dog. so she put through another charge. Then the hotel comes back and calls me a liar, that those stains were from our dog (which by the way, the dog was in a kennel while we were gone, and never left a lone on the carpet ) and will not reverse the charges. I have never dealt with managers or supervisors so incapable of doing their actual job. House keeping is pretty much non existant. The closet door track had about an inch of dirt, behind the dresser where all the cords and outlets were was a horrendous amount of dust. and the carpets were disgusting, bathtub stained yellow. No one seems to be trying to resolve this issue. Super 8 is THE ABSOLUTE WORST MOTEL I have ever stayed in, in my life.

Super 8 Worldwiderooms

Altoona, ia
        checked into the super 8 in altoona, ia
        i have always made a point to check for bed
        bugs before i stay in a hotel which i did just that and found bed bugs in the room to find out that my niece stayed in this hotel also 2 years go and got bedbugs from the same hotel! some one needs to look into this problem it needs to be address!
        date 6/22/2019 of the stay

tracy gonzales

Super 8 Worldwidenasty facilities

The lady was not polite at all when I called asking for directions to facility and actually chuckled at me for ending up at the dead end then back onto the interstate. When we booked the room we asked for handicap room due to my wife's trouble of climbing stairs with her lupus. The room was very musty smelling and nasty looking carpets. Had to turn on a plug strip to make the TV, microwave and refrigerator work. This is our last bad experience with your chain of hotel just like everyone else all the motel 8 people are out for is the money and not customer satisfaction. The bath mat on the tub was wet

• Updated by Michael Byte · Jun 15, 2019

This motel is Grand Prairie north facility

Jun 13, 2019

Super 8 Worldwide — condition of room and customer service

We checked into our room at about 1AM Friday June 6th 2019 and were there till the 11th. Our room was filthy...

Jun 04, 2019

Super 8 Hotel — deposit scam

On May 16th, 2019 I took a lady that works for us to the Super 8 hotel in Metropolis, Illinois. She was a...

Metropolis
            Jun 02, 2019

Super 8 Wilmington NC 28403 — mold and mildew in room not told before paying / allergic to mold/ refund

James & Pam Miller 11410 W Jennie St Wichita Kansas 67212 June 2, 2019 To: Pete Patel;General Manager I...

Super 8 Worldwider1506818882

I made a reservation at the Super 8 in Warrenton, MO. It turns out, I needed to change the check in date from May 31, 2019 to June 8, 2019. I called either May 28th or the 29th, to make this change. I was treated very rudely to Mike, guy that answered the phone. I finally had enough and asked to speak to his mgr. I was told Mindy would be in at 10:00. Called back and Mindy was busy, had to leave my name and #. I did receive a return call from, I believe, Ann. She was wonderful. She gave me a # to call to make the change and was once again treated like crap. Ann called back later in the day and asked if I had any luck. At this point, we had enough and decided to book our reservation elsewhere. Just want ed to make it clear that with our son opening a business in Warrenton, MO, we know we will be making future reservations. I just wish we could stay at this Super 8, because we had great service in the past. With our son belonging to the Chamber of Commerce, we had mentioned this fiasco. Please advise if anything can be done. Thank You.

Super 8 Worldwidecomplaint

My husband and were coming home from our trip to Florida when we decided to stop and rest for The night. We stayed in Columbia SC . motel ID 29253. We checked in and everything looked good. I went in to take a bath, and no stopper just a hole in the tub where one goes. We called the front desk and they came and looked and we were told to take a shower. I like to take a bath after along drive and soak. They found me a stopper and I took my bath. Everything was fine my husband and I were sitting on the bed watching TV and checking out E-Mail and facebook when my husband said he saw something run across the floor. He didn't see it again so he laid out his medicine for in the morning, to our surprise that mouse chewed part of his medicine. He took a picture of it and he told the front desk and she called the manager. They gave him $20.00 of the $71.04 back. We were in room 101. We stay in a lot of Motels because we travel a lot we are gospel singers and my husband is a preacher. Thank you for you time

May 20, 2019

Super 8 Hotel Filthy Rooms — the deplorable conditions of the rooms offered to me at your midlothian super 8.

On May 18, 2019 I made a reservation thru booking.com for a room at your Midlothian Super 8. The reservation...

Super 8 Worldwidefalse advertisement/ customer service

The fridge wasn't working and the front desk refused to move us to a different room. We were told that this is normal. We ended up throwing away all our breast milk for our infant. We had to purchase formula to replace the breast milk.
                When we told the general manager regarding this issue during checkout, his response was 'sorry'. He made no effort to mediate a solution.