7171 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ, 85226, US
Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Super 8Unsafe Dirty Stay Away!

We stayed 3/16-3/17. Too expensive. There was a homeless man passed out in parking lot being kicked by someone else. Potholes throughout parking lot. Room was dirty and old. Noise all night long in hallway. Exterior security doors didn’t lock. No breakfast. Rooms have no carpet so the person above us woke us at 4am stomping in their room. Never again.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Super 8Never rec’d deposit back

I stayed with Super 8 in Chandler, Phoenix for 1 night only, on Aug 2nd. On that date, the front desk charged a refundable $100 deposit for damages and smoking in the room.

The next day, I checked out of the room and requested the deposit be returned. I do not smoke and it was only me in the room. The only thing I did in there was sleep and eat snd shower as I had been traveling from CA to TX.
    The front desk said it would be done as soon as housekeeping could give the room a pass. I didnt think much more of it.

A week later, on the 9th, my bank statement showed a refund of $2.00 from the Super 8 in Chandler. I called them immediately upon discovery to inquire as to why I only received $2.00 of the deposit back. The lady I spoke to stated I'd have to call back when housekeeping arrived so she could inquire for me. When I called back, no one answered and I got an answer machine. I did not leave a message.

The following day, I called again. I received a gentleman who stated the manager was there and at the desk, but was busy with customers checking in. He asked that I call back. When I did that, the gentleman answered again but the manager had left for the day. He asked me to hold on the line while he closed out a customer in front of him. I said I would and waited on the line about 10m only to have him hang up on me. When I immediately called back, no one answered and I left it at that.

I'd been preoccupied for days after that but called back on the 12th to get no answer and again on the 19th to yet again receive no one answering the front desk phone.

I am absolutely entitled to my deposit back and need an explanation but I cant seem to touch base with anyone. Is there a better number or way to reach these guys please?

Thank you.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
      Feb 22, 2020

Super 8 Worldwide — extreme poor quality

We recently spent a week at the Super 8 in Chandler, AZ. Our stay was the most disappointing we had ever had...