Sundance Vacations / Plan With Tan / Travel Advantage Networkmisrepresentation, manipulation, illegal business practice

A

Travel Advantage Network, part of Sundance Vacations, uses very manipulative and illegal business practices. In my case, they got me to go to their presentation by telling me I would get a free cruise. While there, they used many material misrepresentations to lure me in. I was told studio size units would always be available, I was told they were going to add properties in Europe, I was told there would always be lots of excess inventory, some always in exotic places, I was told off season rates were lower, without being told there isn't much time that is off season. I was told other things as well that have not proven true.

In addition to all of these lies, they informed me, in writing, that I did not have a right of recission. In fact, this is against they law, and they were legally supposed to tell me that I had a three day right of recission.

When I said NO, they would change their story. They did this many times before finally twisting my arm to buy. I did finally buy, and have found out the hard way that much of what they told me is not true.

Finally, I have written to try to communicate with them to cancel and get a refund. They flat out REFUSE to communicate with me in writing, which is another of their schemes to continue their manipulative tactics.

Stay away from Sundance Vacations! They cannot be trusted!!!