Having problems with Jetabroad?

Jetabroad reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 13, 2011. The latest review Complete lack of service or contactability was posted on Mar 24, 2021. The latest complaint Paid flights during COVID I’m wanting to change my layover state they want to charge another $1,000.00 and I’ve paid $1481.00 already. was resolved on Jan 27, 2021. Jetabroad has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 49 reviews. Jetabroad has resolved 9 complaints.

Jetabroad Customer Service Contacts

+61 280 951 050 (Australia (NSW)
+61 294 103 059 (Head Office)
+61 871 232 889 (Australia (SA)
+61 731 236 161 (Australia (QLD)
+61 386 692 754 (Australia (VIC)
+61 889 867 171 (Australia (NT)
+61 863 654 510 (Australia (WA)
+64 92 803 331 (New Zealand (Auckland)
+64 39 749 202 (New Zealand (Christchurch)
+64 49 749 207 (New Zealand (Wellington)
+44 330 808 4883 (United Kingdom)
+852 30 184 026 (Hong Kong)
+65 31 582 939 (Singapore)
PO Box 696
Chatswood, New South Wales
Australia - 2057

Jetabroad Complaints & Reviews

JetabroadComplete lack of service or contactability

Promised to hold funds from cancelled flight as credit for a future ticket but was then uncontactable to be able to use said credit. Infuriatingly hard to work with. Still haven't been able to contact in any way and have now missed my flight. Any form of contact would have been enough to resolve but it is now too late. I just want my money back and to never have anything to do with this company again

• Jetabroad's response · Mar 24, 2021

HI. If you have a credit to use, we advise you reply to the email with the details on it that we have sent you, and advise us of the new flights you wish to book. We then review the credit details and send you the details/quote to book for you. Please advise the booking reference so I can check for you.

JetabroadStill Waiting For My Refund from Airlines Flight Cancellation Due to Covid-19

On Nov 19, 2019, I booked multiple destination flights via Jetabroad (Order Confirmation JYY49Y3). Due to Covid-19, Vietjet Airlines had cancelled my flight (Booking # [protected]). On Jan 1, 2021, Vietjet had informed me via an email that they've processed & issued a refund back to Jetabroad on Dec 18, 2020. I've tried to contact Jetabroad multiple times via emails for the refund but they didn't respond so please help. Thank you

JetabroadPaid flights during COVID I’m wanting to change my layover state they want to charge another $1,000.00 and I’ve paid $1481.00 already.

I purchased two tickets for four flights for my husband and myself. To fly from Port Macquarie on the mid north coast non hot spot via Sydney ( layover 1x night) which is now a hot spot again, then fly to Cairns QLD.
      But since this booking was made we realise we cannot stopover in Sydney as we would have to quarantine for two weeks. All airlines are being very good in waivering their fees and changes charges. Which is great. But because I booked through a bloody offshore company eg Jetabroad I cannot get any help from Qantas at all. And they say they would not charge me anything if I booked direct in Australia with a reputable company. So my original price I paid was $1481.00 and to change just 1 layover from Sydney to Brisbane they want to charge me $987.00. Which is supposed to be made up of Jetabroads fees of $185.00 each and the rest is they say fees and change charges from Qantas!, how can that be ? When Qantas say they are lying and overcharging for their own good. They don't care about us the people disrupted by the hassle and three weeks before we are due to go on our holiday. Shame on them. Please help as I cannot afford to give them anymore money. The price as of now as I write this is $1110.00 for same flights different city layover, big difference in money.
      I'm just very disappointed and hope you can help me.

• Jetabroad's response · Jan 27, 2021

We have checked with Qantas directly and below is the outcome:

Cassie/QIC advised we were correct in quoting the QF reissue fees..the new date falls after 31JAN21 so their fees apply (the fare rules do allow 1 foc without fee but ONLY if new date falls on/before 31JAN21).
          QF does have border restriction waivers available BUT only if it is for travel up to that time. These pax cancelled way before their dep date. The flights were still operating at the time and travel was not imminent (ie was not a case of pax unable to fly at time due to border restrictions).
          She searched all their current policies just to make sure she wasn't missing anything, and unfortunately there is no waiver.
          The flights were purchased during covid - we cannot assume the airline would waive all fees when flights were purchased during these times. Jetabroad can only advise you on behalf of the airline and their policy.

JetabroadRefund: reservation codes: AXBCYK, KDKHTY

I am completely disgusted by the attitude of this Jetabroad. I bought tickets to travel with my family and cannot because the airline is now not flying. Almost one year and I cannot get my money back to enable me to travel. The airline says I should contact the agents for my full refund and yet the agents will not attend to me. I need to travel within two weeks and I need the money to get new tickets. Please Jetabroad refund my money because our travel has become very urgent. You're holding such much our money for a year now.

JetabroadNo refund, no answer

I had a booking on the 5th of september 2020. The airline company canceled it and jetaboard has informed that my status refund was approuved.
          After 10 weeks without any infos or updates i send them an email inquiring about the refund. They answered that my refund was confirmed and asked for my bank account details. I gave my infos.
          I send another mail because nothing else was coming up and when i did, they asked me to fill a form, thing that i have already done months ago being the first step of the refund process

• Jetabroad's response · Jan 04, 2021

Thanks, you have been refunded in Dec 2020.

• Lu
              Lucas COSKUN Jan 04, 2021

Yes thank you all sorted !

JetabroadFlights

Flights were cancelled due to COVID and after waiting all year, Jetabroad has kept $1, 500 in fees - claiming that $1, 100 of it is Etihad fees. The flights were cancelled by the airline! This is beyond ridiculous.

What an excruciating experience that has lasted 10 months and still going. I'll keep sharing this to as many people as possible until Jetabroad rectifies the situation.

JetabroadNot returning credit from airline to customer

My tickets has been credited to them but they refuse to pass on the credit to customers.
              My booking reference is MZGZLG.
              I have proof that Air New Zealand has credited the refund to your account.
              It took them 6 months to response back to my email. Now that I want my credit they are charging me an extra $110 to purchase a return ticket through them.
              I will be launching a complaint to government consumers board detailing all incidents.
              I don't need their services anymore just the money that they took from money.
              Rather than returning the money they want to rip me off more by forcing me to buy the return ticket through them.

• Updated by Albert Samivaloo · Nov 27, 2020

Trying to rip off customer by asking more money

Comments

JetabroadFlight cancellation due to covid and getting nowhere with the full refund

I have purchased a ticket to Moscow, Russia flying with Wizzair and Aeroflot back in May 2020. the Booking reference with Jetabroad was JZN284H, departing from London on the 18/05 and returning 20/05. I was due to fly with my daughter and paid £418.35 for the flights. both flights got cancelled due to Covid and I was reassured by Jetabroad that I am due a full refund. so far I have received £40.06 back. is this some joke? Jetabroad never got back to me despite numerous emails from my side.
                can someone please help recover my money?
                Irina Tumanova

Flight cancellation due to covid and getting nowhere with the full refund

JetabroadBad service / no refund / response

My Jetabroad reference booking code is JZA838N and airline code is MFQOCA (QR).

jetabroad cancelled my trips in April. On April 10/11, 2020, I requested a refund for SGD$ 2691.50. I have not heard back from jetabroad except for an automated reply telling me to go to their website and fill out a form, which I did, numerous times. It has officially been 8 months. There is no way to contact them by phone or by email. They are taking advantage of a situation aka (covid) and should be held accountable. It is such a reap off and shame. Also, I checked with the airlines and they have refunded the agency long ago with regards to my ticket.

Raveena

• Jetabroad's response · Nov 06, 2020

Please check your emails carefully. Your file was actioned back in April and you were REFUNDED ON 11 JUNE 2020 to the original form of payment.

You are welcome.

Nov 02, 2020

Jetabroad — Stolen my refund from the airline

I booked two flights scheduled in March 2020, one with Ryanair and one with Wizz air. They refunded 60% of...

JetabroadFlight refund - covid cancelled flight

Hello,

We were due to fly from Ireland to Canada on the 4th of March 2020 but due to coivd our flights were delayed. We booked our flights through Jetabroad with Air Canada.

We have submitted numerous requests through Jetabroads covid section on their website and received no acknowledgement or refund. We know that Air Canada are offering credit which is all we want. To just ignore us and not reply, to flights worth over €1, 700 to completely scandalous. Can you please help?

Our flight reference was AGTBNR
                    and it was for 2 people, Mr John Lynch and Ms Rose Kyle

• Jetabroad's response · Nov 05, 2020

Thank you, credit information was emailed on 30 September.

Sep 17, 2020

Jetabroad — Refund process - requesting bank account info via google form, no way to confirm if this is legitimate

Order Conf #JYF96A7 Travel Res Code #JNNJAW I booked several flights through Jetabroad in Sept 2019 and...

JetabroadRefund not received and no response to numerous emails to customer support

Booking ref: JZ538CC flights were cancelled and Jetabroad advised me it will take a few weeks to sort through the cancellations etc. This was on 22 May but still nothing. I've replied numerous times and no response. To make it worse Ryanair has confirmed they have issued my refund back to Jetabroad for card number ending 8150 exp 08/20 on 22 July but nothing has been communicated or processed back to me.

• Mi
                          Miss Abdullahi Sep 10, 2020

Jetabroad- They have cancelled my flight, no refund received and no response to multiple emails to customer support.
                          Booking number CIDHWJ, waited 4 weeks no response and contacted flight emirates couple times and they refer back to jetabroad. This is fraud, taking peoples money and not providing the service.

Jetabroad0 response, 0 refund starting from april for my cancelled flights due to coronavirus

Hi
                        My flights with Aeroflot (HkG~Cyprus~Rome~HKG) were cancelled due to the corona virus. Aeroflot confirmed that I could get the full refund but I had to deal with the agency which I bought the ticket, which made total sense.
                        I contacted Jetabroad Australia for around 10 times filling their forms for refund since April.
                        Yet up to now, no refund, no response. My insurance company refused to help me to claim unless I could get a confirmation from Jetabroad that they will not/will refund me (Yes, at least I need a response at least) · My order confirmation number is JZH37E7
                        Thanks a lot

• Jetabroad's response · Aug 17, 2020

I apologise for the time it has taken for Jetabroad to respond to your request. Looking after our customers remains our number one priority.

You'll understand that the travel plans of pretty much all of our customers have been affected by COVID-19. As a result, we are dealing with thousands of customer requests and for this reason, our responses are delayed.

This is an unprecedented situation for us and for the entire Travel Industry. No Airline or Travel Agent is geared for the level of interaction our customers desire currently and we highly appreciate the patience of our customers.

You will get a reply shortly.

JetabroadRefund

I received confirmation of a refund from Jetabroad on 24th April 2020 after my flights were cancelled but have still not received any money despite it saying it will take between 4-12 weeks and am still waiting on nearly £1500

My booking reference is JZ5595C and had flights with British Airways and Air Asia however neither of these now appear on 'Manage My Booking'.

Why can't you reach Jet Abroad on the phone and why do they not reply to any emails?

JetabroadNo refund for covid-19 affected travel, no information at all

I booked four flights with Jetabroad in January from the UK to Boston. Now that there are quarantine restrictions in place in the US and the UK, we cannot travel. I used the online manage booking form to request a refund. I have had confirmation that they have received it.

Our flights are in a week. Virigin Atlantic claims they have received no communication from Jetabroad requesting a refund. Thus we risk losing all of our money by being 'no shows'. There is no one to phone, no direct email provided, only an online form which no one follows up on. Might consider taking legal advice. My booking number was JAXHPX if anyone at Jetabroad is inclined to do anything about this.

• Jetabroad's response · Jul 02, 2020

Thanks Elizabeth. We are working in departure date order and you have been actioned earlier than we are up to. We request everyone have a little patience so we can get to assist everyone. Thanks.

JetabroadRefund covid 19

Order confirmation jym78tg... I have been trying for several months to obtain a full refund with no luck. I have received e-mails from you telling me to contact the airline. I have done so & they (valarie) at norwegian airlines on 6/16/20 said I am eligible for a refund but I have to go through my booking agent. I replied... I did but they told me I have to go directly to the airlines. I'm getting the run-a-round. She said tell your travel agent to contact travel agency support line. I paid jetabroad $1493.70.. I did not receive any of the services that I paid for... Not from you or the airlines. Norwegian airlines canceled those flights on 5/4/20. This was due to covid 19 which was no fault of mine. I am not interested in a voucher or credit. I was recently diagnosed with cancer & presently undergoing treatment... My future is undetermined... I am requesting a full refund. Please advise.

JetabroadRip off / no refund

my Jetabroad receipt and reference number is JZP34KZ

Jetabroad cancelled my trips in March. On April 2, 2020, I requested a refund for $ 415.05. I have not heard back from Jetabroad except for an automated reply telling me to go to their website and fill out a form, which I did, again and again. There is no way to contact them by phone or by email. They are taking advantage of a bad situation (coronavirus) and should be held accountable. What a shame!

John Twine
                                Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
                                Tel: [protected]

• Jetabroad's response · Jul 02, 2020

HI John. We are not taking advantage, we are working day and night to assist the thousands of bookings we have to get through daily. You have been actioned and your refund has been submitted. We thank you for your continued patience.

JetabroadI cancelled my flight

On feb I cancelled my flight b'coz of covid19 and I fill cancellation from also Atleast 3 time but I didn't reply from jetabroad nw m still waiting from payment also thy have no contact number even I cal head office but same think no response... any once know how get money from jetabroad or any have there contact number if anyone have contact number pls share...

JetabroadRefund

Hi my flight was cancelled by airlines, but jet abroad have not let me know and havnt given me my refund yet, I can't get in touch with them as they don't have number. They emailed me saying they will refund minus fee, which they still havnt it's been nearly 2 weeks and also I don't agree with them charging fee when the flight was cancelled by airline due to covid19