Menu
Jetabroad company logo
Last seen 24 hours ago
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

74 complaints
25 resolved 49 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Jetabroad customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jetabroad. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
5:53 pm

Jetabroad - Change of flight

Gmorn as I can’t seem to get response after the first 2 emails I really had no option but to put my case here & hopefully someone in Jetabroad can give us an answer

Our original flight was LWCYWS which was from Brisbane to Malaysia but canceled due to Covid

We used part of the credit to Hobart & had no issues reticketed etc

So now we wanted to use remaining credit from Brisbane to Melbourne to see our son from 16-20 June & I understand there will be an administrative fee of $85

The initial response was great & given another reference ORF-867314 but I have yet to get confirmation & it’s only a few weeks away

I would really appreciate that Jetabroad can get back to us asap

Desired outcome: Get our tickets confirmation so we can let our son know we are definitely going to see him

M
1:24 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Jetabroad - Medical proof for reason of being unable to fly is going unattended to

I have provided a medical endorsed letter from my psychotherapist that it is not safe for me to fly for my upcoming trip. I reached out to Jetaboard with the documents requesting a refund.I have spoken with Lufthansa airlines in which I was flying with and was told that in fact I can get a refund with their airlines because my condition is Severe and I have the necessary documents to prove this. They informed me that all jetaboard has to do is use their professional costumer service number they have to the airline and submit a request for a refund on my behalf with the documents I have sent in to jetaboard. Seeing how it is metal health awareness month I hope that jetaboard take serious and quick action on resolving this issue.

Desired outcome: A representative contact me to see if they need anymore information so the refund can be made.

P
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Jetabroad - How can I change ticket payment condition from flexible to Without Flexible?

Hi,

Today (3th may 2022) I have made the reservation under the booking number (J7X93D9) and I have purchased the cancel for any reason fee without knowing there will be a extra fee for it. I would like to get a refund for the cancel for any reason fee because it is not necessary if there is an additional fee. Please help to change it.

Thanks regards,

Park Young Jun

S
11:39 pm

Jetabroad - additional costs

My flight number is KJELII

I selected for the pay half now pay half later as it was recommended, no where did it state there would be an additional cancellation fee of $452.94. Which is absolutely ridiculous, as you have just added this cost in. I see why this is recommended so you can just take this extra money from me for no reason. I Would have payed all of it upfront if this was going to happen, but I was not Notified. In my final subtotal on what you have sent me does not include this $452.94 into that. So why have you secretly added this in?. I do not want to be paying this extra cost I cannot afford it as would never have chosen this option. I have already payed more than half my flight cost so if i were to cancel you would be getting that large amount anyway. So I am unsure for this absurd amount added. I want this taken off

Desired outcome: 452.94 taken off my bill

View 0 more photos

it was resolved in a timely manner

P
7:25 pm
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Jetabroad - Unable to add checked baggage to my upcoming trip

I made my reservation on April 3rd for a trip beginning on May 25th. At the time I missed the opportunity to add checked baggage to my flights. Since I will be traveling to the UK, with a second leg to Nice, France, a carry bag will not be sufficient for the length of my trip and the destinations. I was not able to find information on how I can add my baggage to my flights.

Desired outcome: Add checked baggage to my reservation

4:00 am

Jetabroad - Cancelled Flight

My sister and I booked flights in December 2021 using Jetabroad. Jetstar Auckland to Sydney and British Airways Sydney to London. Flying 3/5/2022.

However in April 2022 we discovered that someone had deleted our flight. In webchats with Jetstar we managed to establish that our flight had been cancelled on the 25th of February - a full 7 weeks earlier. But no one at Jetabroad had made any moves to inform us of the cancellation. Instead, we only found out in April when we tried to add an extra bag to our flight.

We tried to find out who cancelled our flight. Jetstar said on 18/4/22: "We received request to cancel the flight last Feb 25, it was requested by your travel agency."

But Jetabroad has continuously denied that they deleted it.

Furthermore:

They have refused to contact jetstar for us

They have refused to supply an email so that I can put jetstar and Jetabroad in touch.

They have ignored my question regarding when they would have informed us of the cancellation.

They gave us 48 hours to claim a refund and THEN told us we'd been impatient and should have waited longer.

They have refused to say when our refund will be processed even though Jetstar has released the funds.

Throughout the entire process they have made me suspicious and dubious and I genuinely believe they have cancelled the flight in order to keep the $108 booking fee.

Desired outcome: A full refund, including the booking fee + information on WHO cancelled the flight.

M
8:23 am

Jetabroad - Support

The whole experience with Jetaboard travel agency has been the worst experience of any air booking my whole life and what has built up my frustration is the support and responses i get from " Brooke ". it is almost a waist of time explaining and expressing the changes i need to do because he is always replying what it seems to be with a automotive message and isn't clarifying or responding to my querry or question. I have informed him to reschedule my flight 6 days prior to initial flight date and instead he has cancelled by booking and informed of a tax refund only which is 29$, was not able to reverse the cancelation due to non sense reasons when there was 5 days left to my initial booking that i wanted to reschedule for a week later. due to miscommunication via email i have lost out on 1000$ and this company does not have a way of reaching to via phone due to covid reasons. Anyways, i am writing here for the sack that i would not want to see any customer loose out on money or deal with a poor customer service and slow email responses when planning and rescheduling can be a big factor. It almost feels, like you have to check with jetaboard first about the changes and wait for a response to plan your multi city trip or so. I am honestly beyond frustrated and regret booking through this travel agency.

Desired outcome: response on the actual question or querry , maintain a good response considering the high charges cost when making a change , have a better flexible option for refund or change request rather than being charged for everything.

J
12:35 pm

Jetabroad - Duplicate booking

Re J7K29E8

This is a duplicate booking.I have been trying for. Three weeks for the duplicate booking above to be canceled and my $888 payment refunded to me. This is a great deal of money to me, and I cannot afford to not have this attentioned to immediately. Please please please attend to this and refund my money.

The date of this reservation is May 18,traveling on Lufthansa to Copenhagen.

Certainly want to keep the duplicate reservation, as I plan on traveling on that date.

The reservation code is EOMDOY

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Jetabroad - Cancelling or changing a flight because of extenuating circumstances

I booked a flight to return to the UK to visit a sick family member. The family members condition has deteriorated and the return trip is now more urgent as the hospital has advised they will pass away soon. I have been trying to get in touch with Jetabroad to change the flight to an earlier flight. There is no way to speak to a jetabroad representative. The only option is to fill out an online form which is processed in departure date order. Because my original flight is a couple of weeks away this will not happen early enough for me to travel home to see the sick family member before they pass away. The system does not deal with an issue such as this, and there is no alternative options. I have now had to book an alternative flight and so currently have paid for 2 flights. I have provided medical documents which should be able to be used to seek a re-fund in extenuating circumstances from the airline.

Desired outcome: I would like a re-fund on my flight

O
10:21 pm

Jetabroad - No update on booking extension

Hi,
Booking: CIULBF
Ref: GOI-281119

I couldn't re-book in time as I'm still unable to fly anywhere at that moment. I sent 2 emails to get an update from you with no response so far. I tried the NSW number which was not very helpful. I hope to be able to reach a representative through this complain website.
I know the airline automatically extended the possibility of re-booking until the end of 2023. However, I haven't received any updates from you regarding this.
I understand we are in the same covid boat and it is tough for everybody. I just don't expect to lose my money and be able to extend of refund.

Regards

Update by Olibong
Jan 22, 2022 8:04 am

Thanks

Well received.

J

Jetabroad - Refund

was one of the many million people who had my flights cancelled as a result of Covid19. I have booked my tickets in March 2020. I've rescheduled my flights couple of times, but it's been cancelled by the Airlines. I've requested refund with Jetabroad in May 2021 and been told I will receive my money within the next 3 months time. Have emailed to Jetabroad but they cannot tell why I haven't received my refund.

My request of cancellation/refund is:
[#LTD-532208]

E
5:52 pm

Jetabroad - No Way to Contact to Change Flights

Flight has been canceled by weather but I've received no communication from Jetabroad on how to get alternative flights. Also, there is absolutely no phone number to call, only a "schedule change form" which is unresponsive. Seriously? No Phone number? How am I supposed to get this resolved? Flight is on Sunday. Getting no help whatsover. Please get me a new flight!

Desired outcome: New Flights

W
7:06 pm

Jetabroad - Misinformation about luggage

I booked my tickets with Jerabroad from UK to Istunbul by looking at the ticket information which mentioned 30KG each and now on the Jetabroad website it is mentioned to contact Airline directly regarding luggage however on the airline website its showing no luggage allowed, which I believe I have to by before boarding at additional cost. Thats clear scam and against the trading standard. When I tried to book a new ticket it is still showing as 30KG per person.
There's no any contact number of Jetabroad in UK and the form on the website doesn't work for luggage issues.

Desired outcome: Sorting out the luggage issue with Pegagsus Airline or they will refund the additional money.

N
2:55 am
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Jetabroad - Jetabroad declining to provide a refund for the service that can't be provided

I booked a flight to Belgrade last year which needed to be canceled due to Covid (the flight was with Etihad Airways which was operated by Virgin Australia on the route Melbourne - Belgrade)
I had held off from sending a request for a refund for as long as I could, as I understood the complexity of the situation we were all in. However, my circumstances have changed and I had no choice but to ask for a refund of my canceled ticket. Jetabroad would not issue a refund. They eventually proposed the option of a partial refund which was less than 50% of the full value, which is not acceptable on so many levels especially during these challenging times when many of us experienced financial hardship due to the previous Covid outbreak.
Further, I have been advised that Virgin Australia no longer operates on the route Melbourne-Belgrade. Having said that, I have spoken to Virgin Australia who has advised me that my ticket could be eligible for a full refund?! Also, in order to take this further Virgin has advised that Jetabroad needs to get in contact with Virgin Australia industry support so they can process a refund for my flight.
However, Jetaboard refused to get in contact with Virgin Australia industry support and they advised me that the ticket is non-refundable but can be held in credit which is ridiculous as the flight route I had originally booked had been canceled. So even if I wanted to accept the credit option, I wouldn't be able to use it for the same route due to the inability of providing the service that I have paid for!
Another big problem is that Jetabroad doesn't have a contact number. Also, this is an agency without an office so you can't visit Jetabroad and talk to their agents.
As I feel that I've exhausted all my options I'm kindly asking you to assist me to get my full refund ASAP!

Desired outcome: a full refund for a Ticket No: 7959476662148/9 Booking reference: IATLPI

Update by Nem10
Jan 10, 2022 6:09 pm

Yes, that is correct. I can confirm that there have been many emails between myself and your customer service. However, what I meant is that it would be much easier if you had a local store to come to and/or a phone number to call.

Anyway, my complaint refers to your decision to decline my request for a full refund for the service that can no longer be provided.
You have to understand that I don't intend on traveling to any other destination but Serbia Belgrade. I won't be able to use the credit for the same route as Virgin Australia no longer operates on the route Melbourne-Belgrade. Having said that, please provide a refund ASAP due to your lack of competence to provide the service I have originally paid for!

C
4:04 am

Jetabroad - Available service

I was one of the many million people who had my flights cancelled as a result of Covid19. My flights were booked for April 2020 from New Zealand to Australia. Finally after 21 months I have received an email stating I can either retain a credit with the airline or have a refund. The email gave me the two options, which is nice, however, there is no further...

K
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Jetabroad - refund still not back

Please see the following booking VJKDGB. There are multiple email trails between me and your staff member about this booking.
Afters months of chasing i have been advised by Qatar that the tickets have been refunded. You are holding money on a refund which is due to me. Please can you review this file and release the money promised to us.
Kirsty Smith
James Lime

Desired outcome: refund

H
Mar 07, 2022 11:10 pm

Hi I booked flights with Jetabroad reference no.IZWKBJ . It was cancelled due to covid i am still waiting on reply regarding this.

Helena

0 0
H
2:07 pm

Jetabroad - Flight tickets

I use Kayak to find my flight tickets from Orlando to Athens
Athens to Madrid Madrid to Orlando March 2022

Kayak sent me to JETABROAD when i select my flights for booking
I review my itinerary several times and i accept and paid

After that JETABROAD sent me my confirmation number and the itinerary where they missed a flight
Athens to Madrid

I tried several days to contact JETABROAD or KAYAK . they do not have any option to fix that problem
Only pre witting options. At this moment I sent Different email to tried SOMEBODY from JETABROAD contact me to fix this.

Desired outcome: I want JETABROAD contact me

Jetabroad - Refund of flights

Dear Sirs, On the 16th December 2020 I booked flights to the USA with Jetabroad - Reference number J4268TB. The flights are London to San Francisco on the 30th October 2021. At the time of booking their were no restrictions to the USA from the UK. In March 2021 the US Government decided to deny UK citizens (unless exempt under exceptional circumstance...

V

Jetabroad - An exchange of flight

I was going to fly to London on the 28th August but alas had to cancel that flight as Crete Greece went into amber so I would have to quarantine for 10 days. My flight BCQEQE with KLM which was leave London to Johannesburg on the 4th of September has just disappeared! I got hold of Jetabroad to try exchange ticket to earlier flight tried with KLM too and boy what a nightmare! Jetabroad offered me another flight with Air France which I had to pay for, same price as getting a one way from Johannesburg to London! I paid it as it was quite stressful one of the ladies at Jetabroad said there will not be a refund but waiting for KLM to reply for me to get a credit for flight BCQEQE. Nothing was done I was told that was an exchange and therefore I do not get a credit! How does Jetabroad charge a full one way ticket flight and call that an exchange for a flight already paid for! I am dissatisfied will never fly KLM or use Jetabroad again that is for sure! I understand they dealing with a lot but to take money like that from people and just have the attitude of well sorry we can't help you is unbelievable!

Desired outcome: Would like a voucher for my flight that had to be cancelled

Update by Vaz Kyriakou
Sep 14, 2021 1:10 am

Yes agreed Nikki assisted me in finding a flight as I was so stressed and this was my first time doing this. To me this was a new ticket not an exchange I had to pay R6708 and I got a credit of R1052.32
This is paying for a new ticket I would understand if I had to pay R1000 maybe R2000 for an exchange but R 5656 for an exchange is ridiculous that is a one way from Johannesburg to Greece. I find that very unfair! All I wanted was to move original ticket that was paid to an earlier date and as I said if I had to pay a fee of 1 or 2k to exchange I would to understand not the money I paid totally unfair. I was scared of losing the flight and was grateful that Nikki had helped me greatly! I basically paid for a new ticket ! So with that amount of money paid I thought my KLM flight was still available for the 4th of September and I could use for December, very disappointing for me.

Jetabroad - Customer service

I booked tickets with Jetabroad January 5, 2021 for travel to Europe departing September 30, 2021 and returning October 28 [most recent booking reference number SEJHHP; original number J4769LK]. Their almost non-existent customer service has made a difficult trip impossible, only exacerbating the problems of planning a trip during a pandemic, consistently...

Jetabroad contacts