The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sundance Vacations — scam harrassment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After being scammed into a vacation package deal with tan vacations, sundance vacations, now I am being harrassed at all hours of the day and night by their financer, tri state financial. They call me at least 5-6 times a day from an unknown number, and as long as they don't initially leave a message, they can call me as many times as they want. I've already been called from local private numbers from them in my area, and when I asked them how they are calling from local private numbers, they say that they do not know what i'm talking about. They called my husband's sister and harrassed her into giving them information about us. I refuse to give them another dime, cause I was scammed out of $1200 already. If someone has any suggestions to get this company off my back, please email me at [protected]@verizon.net thanks.
More Sundance Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Sundance Vacations - fraudulent misrepresentation
- Sundance Vacations - actually not a scam
- Sundance Vacations - free cruise and sales pitch
- Smart Travel Aka Sundance Vacations - possible scam
- Sundance Vacations - 3-day cruise
- Sundance Travel - scam artists!
- Sundance Vacations - 10 one week vacation plan and 5 years later no vacations
- Sundance Vacations - ethical behavior
- Sundance Vacations - misrepresentation
- Sundance Vacations / Plan With Tan / Travel Advantage Network - misrepresentation, manipulation, illegal business practice