The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sundance Vacations — cancellation
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I you wind up sitting in the offices of this company listening to a presentation and you have second thoughts, get up and run outta there. It is a very high pressure pitch with very tiny writing. I have given up $1200 of my hard earned money for nothing. They offered me a trip to a place I didn't want to go to. They gave me a coupon for dinner which I didn't use. When I decided that I would try to use sundance vacations, I saw one of the resorts they used was substandard. I looked at another that they were charging an amount that I thought was ridiculously high in addition to the annual maintenance. When I called to cancel, of course, I could not. I was informed that I had a balance of $5590. I guess my credit will be even worse. Oh well. But buyer beware. Again, if you get that funny feeling in your stomach that you should not be there, get out!!
More Sundance Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Sundance Vacations - fraudulent misrepresentation
- Sundance Vacations - actually not a scam
- Sundance Vacations - free cruise and sales pitch
- Smart Travel Aka Sundance Vacations - possible scam
- Sundance Vacations - 3-day cruise
- Sundance Travel - scam artists!
- Sundance Vacations - 10 one week vacation plan and 5 years later no vacations
- Sundance Vacations - ethical behavior
- Sundance Vacations - misrepresentation
- Sundance Vacations / Plan With Tan / Travel Advantage Network - misrepresentation, manipulation, illegal business practice