Sundance Vacationscancellation

I you wind up sitting in the offices of this company listening to a presentation and you have second thoughts, get up and run outta there. It is a very high pressure pitch with very tiny writing. I have given up $1200 of my hard earned money for nothing. They offered me a trip to a place I didn't want to go to. They gave me a coupon for dinner which I didn't use. When I decided that I would try to use sundance vacations, I saw one of the resorts they used was substandard. I looked at another that they were charging an amount that I thought was ridiculously high in addition to the annual maintenance. When I called to cancel, of course, I could not. I was informed that I had a balance of $5590. I guess my credit will be even worse. Oh well. But buyer beware. Again, if you get that funny feeling in your stomach that you should not be there, get out!!

• Ra
    ragdollforever2013 Jul 06, 2017

My boyfriend and I won a trip with Sundance Vacations. We were excited to go to Phoenix, Arizona and then travel to the Grand Canyon. Sundance Vacations is a FRAUD. My boyfriend asked very nicely to get out of the contract but they were ignorant and rude and told him that he had to sell the vacation or pay the $42.00 a month rate. they also told him that they would lower his interest rate. this fraudulent vacation cost $3, 000 that he doesn't have. he has bills to pay, car payment, phone bill, a DUI, etc. these people that work there are rude and this place should be closed down.

Cheri Lampe Jun 05, 2012

I have to agree with every complaint stated so far. I swore I would never fall into timeshare scams but their sales representatives are good & they don't give up. I admit I fell for their scam.They make you believe it's not a timeshare, you can't travel any cheaper or better & they neglect to let you know about the annual maintenence fee. They accepted my application although my credit was poor & I'm on disability however I have yet to see the promised gift which isn't free like they state.I have been trying to collect on my gift for 2 yrs. now but their are never no dates available there booked. They have obviously solicited to more people than have dates or space available for. I want out! They took advantage of a disabled, highly medicated person. C. Lampe

• St
    stefanski Apr 20, 2012

They really are very misleading to you. They also put on a real pressure sales pitch to you.

• St
    stefanski Apr 20, 2012

you have to be nuts to fall for there bs what waste of time

• Ev
    evieee Jan 24, 2012

Me and my Fiancée went to this BS place - Total SCAM!! Yea they say that they won't pressure you into anything...total BULL – We knew this was a scam within the first 10min and a lot of people actually fall for this SCAM!! They wouldn’t leave us alone we said no to 5 different people and they kept pressuring and pressuring by the last person we saw to get our “gift” for coming he started with the BS again until they started noticing we were getting irritated and just wanted to leave!! Such a scam don’t fall for this!!

Cheryl-Fletcher Jan 11, 2012

bah-ha-ha
    why on earth would any sensible person purchase a time-shre/vacation-share?
    you don't own property
    you have no equity
    you will NEVER resell for original value
    it costs more $$ than a normal vacation to a location that isn't restricted to their "areas"

• Di
    disappointedin PA Jan 11, 2012

The most disturbing part of the sales pitch is that they don't tell you about the facts:
    Fact: Most everywhere you want to go is only available as "Peak Season" that adds another $30 per night up to $210 each week
    Fact: Most places you want to go in off peak season are not available to book
    Fact: In addition to the $400 per week you already pay in the package there is a $99 booking fee
    Fact: If you want to purchase vacation insurance that will cost on average $180 per week
    Fact: The yearly maintenance fee is $349
    Fact: You may not cancel the contract until it is paid in full, then why bother, you're already in over your head
    You do the math...this one week vacation is going to cost you over $1000 not including your meals.
    I know this to be the truth because I like too many others have been duped into this SCAM. Believe me, I would rather spend less money and take a Carribean cruise for two more days and they include more food than you can possibly eat and they also include entertainment.

Cheryl-Fletcher Jan 10, 2012