Subway / employee overcharging and denying it.
Store # 33682 on 6/13/2019 at 6:30 PM I submitted a coupon = buy one footlong and a drink and get the 2nd footlong for 99 cents paying for the higher priced of the two footlongs.
The person waiting on my did not understand English and "screwed up" the order starting with not knowing which kind of bread I chose, then getting the sandwich meat wrong, then not knowing which cheese I [email protected]
That was only the beginning. MORENA, apparently was the manager and had to handle the purchse - she then proceeded to charge me $11.99 for 2 footlongs IGNORING my coupon which she put in the drawer. The transaction # was = [protected] by server 4561.
When I complained about being over charged, SHE got upset and argued that she was right. She REFUSED to retrieve the coupon so that I could show her that she made a mistake.
Result = Subway has lost what used to be a weekly customer because of a server who didn't speak English and a "manager" who was argumentative AND WRONG.
That's 104 sandwiches a year because some franchise holder hires inadequate help.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.