1695 Coffeen Ave, Sheridan, WY, 82801, US
Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Subwaytext message deal

On 07/29/2019 I went into sub way to use the text message deal buy one 6 inch sub w/drink get a free 6 inch sub free it said any sub. So I order two 6 inch sub w/drink the store employee she said it wont it wont work because it has to be the 4.00 one instead of what I order and I told her it did not said 4.00 subs on the text message it said any six inch sub so I did not get my text message deal had to pay full price on the two six inch sub w/drink. So I am not happy at all. my e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com my phone number is [protected].

• SubSquirrel Jul 29, 2019

Email Subway (not sub way) and explain it to them. I had to email them after getting treated badly and they gave me a coupon for a free sandwich. Another time a manager screwed up our lunches and they sent email for a free replacement. The manager wouldn’t accept the email and I’m not upset because as he said, anyone can fake an email easily. I contacted them again but was ignored.

I’ve not been to any Subway since and their focaccia tempts me. But after spending nearly seven dollars per sandwich and receiving one slice of roast beef with fat on each flatbread sandwich, my money is better spent elsewhere. Seven dollars for a slice of meat and veggies on a flatbread is ludicrous.