Having problems with Subway?

Subway reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 5, 2006. The latest review Service was posted on Sep 16, 2021. The latest complaint customer service that I received as a customer and more. was resolved on Dec 15, 2019. Subway has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 823 reviews. Subway has resolved 147 complaints.

Subway Customer Service Contacts

+61 732 530 201 (Australia)
+1 800 888 4848 (Canada East)
+1 203 877 4281 (Canada West)
+961 19 996 63 (Middle East, Africa)
+44 800 085 5058 (United Kingdom)
327 Howard
Evanston, South Carolina
United States - IL60202

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Subway Customer Service. Initial Subway complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Subway above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Subway. Discuss the issues you have had with Subway and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Subway Complaints & Reviews, Page 22

Subway — service

I'm Oct 3rd at 4:00pm, I went to order three foot long subs. The girl said we ain't got no bread. All they...

Subway — the free refills

First of all, let me say thank you for allowing your customers free refills on the fountain drinks and...

Daleville

Subwayour order was not correct

Hi on October 2 2017 at 8:40. my fiance and i ordered a buffulo chicken 6in sub a chicken bacon cheese melt 6in sub. and a Autumn carved turkey 6in subs. The girl the served us was very rude. Gave us an attitude. Our subs we didnt want toasted. For my chicken bacon cheese melt i didnt get lettuce after told i wanted it. And subs were not fully warm while being toasted. We will no longer come to that location and order our food again.

Subway — the most ghetto ratchet subway in tampa

I am on a diet I was trusting subway to help me with that apon going in to this ratchet establishment there...

Subwayemployee unprofessionalism

On September 21 2017 my daughter, grandson and myself stopped at our neighborhood Subway to enjoy lunch. We approached the counter to order and I must say we have never been treated so terribly. The woman was rude immediately and rushed us to the point I didn't get what I usually order on my sandwich because I felt like I was intruding on her. Everything I asked for she threw on our subs and would rudley ask if that's all we wanted before we could even speak. I have loved Subway for close to 20 years and I won't return after that day. And when I asked an employee who was talking to my daughter who the woman was they said it was the manager! Better customer service training perhaps. I don't complain and I'm very non confrontational obviously but maybe new training needs implemented for managers. Thank you for your time

Subway — service and being a professional employee

I arrived at my local subway located at Brooksville Kentucky and I was interrupted saying my order by one of...

Subwayin store customer service

Hi i am writing this for my fiancee who lives with me he and my son were at your franchise he was very upset and taking back by the incident so I took it upon myself to write his complaint:The workers were on the phone the whole time a customer ahead of us was asking them to get off the phone because he had been waiting a long time one of the girls got off of the phone and proceeded to give the customer and us as well major attitude and slammed/threw our food together very sloppy .we were all very appalled by her actions and started to feel very uncomfortable. Even considering if we should even eat there are not.I for one will not be going back to this location nor will I let anyone I know. I've never seen someone so rude in the fast food industry.

Subwaystaff told me to get out if immediately you are not buying anything

I went to subway 41 Kennedy Rd N, Brampton, ON L6V 1X6 Canada around 9:30am n i was waiting for my gf so we could eat together but there is a south asian racist lady, she came n said buy right now or get out from here. It was so unwelcoming. She insulted me in bluntly. Im thinking to never go. Please take immediate action in this regard to improve the quality of customer service in subway food chain for taking competitive edge over competitors.

Subwaysubway

I been at this Subway many times because I live in the area and Is very sad that this place has no air conditioning.
          It is ridiculous that Subway don't care about the restaurant they manage food and the heat inside the store is 97 degrees. I got sick already imagine the poor employees there? Working with no air conditioning and plus having the oven on and the toaster. Will Subway pay for the medical bills ? What if they get a stroke heat? Please by having so many stores and making so much money how can Subway don't have air conditioning? I was there 4 times a week for at least one month and I heard one customer saying that this issue had been for more than that time.

Subway — not accepting subway coupons

A friend and myself went to a Subway located at 10383 Hwy 12, Orange Texas 77632. I started my order for me...

Subwaymanager/owner

I was at my local Subway a couple of nights ago I ordered 2 steak and cheese on flatbread when I got home my order was not right they were on white bread so iPhone Subway they told me they would leave me two tickets to get my correct order . Tonight I went to get my 2 subs hey owed me and buy 2 more but the little [censor] working wanted to charge me $0.20 per foot for my vegetables after skimping on the meat he had the peppers not put in a container but in a throwaway glove I told him I had a coupon on my phone to redeem he said no ma'am you have two coupons to use here for your free ones I said no sir those were owed to me from a messed up order that was messed up on last time i was here. He said this is my Subway it'sgoung to be done my way I asked him what was the $0.80 extra charge for on each Subway he said $0.20 per foot for the vegetables because you told her you would scrape them off when you get home and put them in a salad I said no I did not say that I said when I get home I cut the sandwich up and eat it like a salad he told me my total was $15 in something and replied I dont run no charity case here.for a $5 sandwich I laid $13 on the counter I told him that was all I had he said I will have to take a sandwich back then I replied you know you just lost a customer I would not be back in the store and you do whatever you have to do he then reached and pulled all four of my sandwiches back and said fine then he said this was his store and it would be done his way I told him I would not be back and that I was calling the police he replied you do that then.
            I have never been so rudely talked to are treated so nasty by a he said Owner Ever

manager/owner

Subwayservice

I went to this location on September 19th at about 7:30 and received the worst service. The lady working treated me poorly and it seemed she didn't have good service to other customers because I even saw 2 other customers walk out because of the service they received also. As they were walking I even heard the lady yell, "Don't come back here." This has been by far the worst service I have received in my life. Also, can't forget to mention she even ignored me when I was in line and proceeded to the customer on my left to order and when I tried to add something to the sandwich she immediately just said, "No, that all you can get." It was the most negative service I've received.

Subwaypricing and rudeness of staff

I had the worst experience at Subway today at South City KL in Malaysia at 10am when I went there to buy my breakfast strip set with eggs. The big ad at the front says it is only RM6.80 but when I ordered it to pay, I was charged RM7.30 and the attendant says the big ad was wrong and old already. But when i told them then why not remove the ad because customer will only pay according to the price in the ad and not according to their whims and fancies. They called me problematic and the supervisor Laksa even challenged me to report them to their bosses if I can get the contact. Is this how Subway operates? Luring customer in with low prices and charging them higher when they pay. See the ad I took the pic on. Am I wrong as a customer to buy base on the price I see on this big ad at the store front?????

pricing and rudeness of staff

Subwayno sanitation behind subway @ 2482 del prado blvd. n, cape coral, fl 33909-ongoing problem

9-18-17 There is an ongoing problem behind this Subway location including rat traps, open Waste Pro disposal areas where turkey vultures dumpster dive and possible animal feces from the roof where water drainage is directed at the back doors of the four restaurants at this location. My condo is in the area of the Subway location and I recently had a rat in my garage. The management company name is not shown anywhere in this plaza whose anchor store is Publix. I have complained to Publix corporate at this location and they told me to ask the Publix manager the name of the landlord. The Subway proprietor at this location should have taken action a long time ago because the garbage, rat traps and turkey vultures have been obvious for a long time. Please see photos of the back of the Subway from this past weekend, 9/16 to 9/17. Fly infestation showed up yesterday, 9/17. As a resolution, please get Waste Pro to pick up garbage and have the Subway manager take charge, keep garbage contained, close dumpster lids, enclosure gates and have the area sanitized and keep it that way. Thank you, Kathleen Agney, [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected], 1782 Concordia Lake Circle #2805, Cape Coral, FL 33909, 9-18-17

Subway — customer service through drive thru

I went to the Subway in Elgin Oklahoma, pulled up to the drive thru, they answered with, we will be right...

Subwaypoor and very rude customer service

I went to the subway in Brooklyn Center today for lunch i work at that walmart that subway is connected to the employee named courtney that took my sub order was rude and couldnt hear anything i said and kept asking to repeat what i had said i shouldnt have to yell she was barely paying attention to what i was saying and i also asked her what type of dressing goes well with the spicey Italian sub she just shook her head and didnt say anything i am very disappointed i used to get great service and now its the worsed ive ever had i will not be eating there again i hope you fire or deal with your lazy deaf rude rasist employees, the address is 1200 shingle creek cross Brooklyn Center mn 55430 im not sure if i can talk to somebody but if you wana talk to me about this please email me at [protected]@gmail.com

Subwaycold cut trio

I went into the Subway located at 3705 Camden Rd. There were two employees and a manager present. I ordered a cold cut trio on Italian bread. I then proceed to inform the dresser of what veggies and dressing I wanted on my sandwich. The dresser had placed to much mustard on my sandwich, so I asked her if she could take some of it off my sandwich. She quickly swiped the mustard with a knife and closed my sandwich before allowing me to say if I needed more mustard to be taken off or if I wanted anything else on my sandwich. The manager was working the register, so I informed him of the issue. He then responds "Did she take any of it off" "I replied yes, but it was still to much on the sandwich and that she closed it to fast without allowing me to tell her" The manager rolled his eyes at me as if I had done something wrong. The dresser then responded and said that I should have said it a second time. I asked the manager for a refund. The customer service was very poor, the dresser was very rude, and the manager was not taking leadership in the situation. T witness your employee to be rude to customers and not step in and address the employee but yet look at the customer as if they are wrong is very unprofessional. I will not give my business to this store again when I'm in the Pine Bluff area.

Subway — I had wanted to order the new carving board sandwich

we went to the Bethel station subway on mountain hwy . Suit.7 in Wa. state we weren't even welcomed there wa...

Subwayhealth code violation

I went into this subway today, 130 N Fairfield Rd #100 Layton, Utah 84041, and found that two employees were not wearing hair nets, as a subway employee myself at another location, I asked why they weren't wearing them and one stated she had been there 2 years and management never required them to wear one.
                        FDA regulation sec. 110.10 subsection 6: Wearing, where appropriate, in an effective manner, hair nets, headbands, caps, beard covers, or other effective hair restraints.

Subwayterrible customer service

I love Subway and had never had a bad experience with customer service up until today. It was my first time visiting this store. I went in with a coupon offer for 2 foot long subs for $10, The young man helping us was polite, told us to hold on a minute and asked the manager for help because he didn't see the coupon on the register. The manager then looked at me and my husband and said in a rude tone, "we're not doing that, it's 2 for $11 or nothing." I told the young man, "OK." My husband proceeded to pay. The manager then walks over again and asks rudely, "you see where the coupon says participating stores?"
                          This behavior was unprovoked and unprofessional. We didn't say anything to him or the young man that would merit that treatment. We actually said nothing at all, outside of "OK" and "thank you" to the young man behind the register. Needless to say, We didn't respond or acknowledge the manager's question.
                          My husband and I are well mannered and present well. We don't deserve to be treated that way, simply because we had a coupon. How are we to know that store wasn't participating in the offer?
                          We were going to buy cookies and drinks and simply paid for the subs. We bought the cookies and drinks across the parking lot at McDonald's. I'm aware that my not buying those items there will not make or break that particular franchise, but in my mind it was my way of refusing that little piece of business to the manager. Honestly, I didn't walk out and leave the sandwiches, because it wasn't the young man's fault and I didn't want him to feel bad since he had already made the sandwiches and because I strongly feel the manager would've found someway to blame him for it.
                          I'm not upset because the offer wasn't being honored at the store. I'm upset because of the poor customer service we received from the manager. A professional way of handling that situation would've been to tell us, "I'm sorry this store isn't participating in that offer. However, we can offer you 2 foot long subs for $11." We would've been fine with it and continued on to order our cookies, drinks and to eat at the restaurant as we originally intended.
                          I will continue to love Subway and to visit my usual store. I will never visit this particular store again.