Menu
Home Fast Food Restaurants Subway Service
Z
Author of the complaint
1:38 pm EDT

I had an online order at the our local Subway of which I visit quite frequently. When arriving at the store, the door was locked and people in the parking lot said he closed suddenly. He came back up front and I knocked on the door and explained that I had an online order. He then explained that he was closed and would reopen at 2 pm. He was quite agitated and prepared my order. At the end he slid the food over to me and told me that if I ever banged on the door again, he would call the cops. He turned away 4 different people while fixing my food. His name was David S. He then continued to yell at me of which I did yell back. I am unable to call the store as he is not answering and there is no contact number for the manager/owner of the store. I know times are tough, but if he can't handle a few people in the store, maybe he shouldn't be left alone.

More Subway complaints & reviews

Subway - bait and switch false advertising
Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service
Subway - poor treatment of employees
Subway - got let go