Subwaypicture vs actual sandwich!

M

On 1/8/08 I sent a complaint to subway through their website. I got a reply saying someone would respond to my complaint in 7 to 10 business days. That did not happen nor did I receive a response of any kind to my second e-mail. The original complaint was that I ordered a sandwich under a picture of a sandwich that would appear to be a two inch gap between the two slices of bread filled with meat and accruments. The actual sandwich I received had the bread completely closed and you could not see anything (without actually opening the sandwich) but a piece of meat hanging out from the slit. Since I did the complaint on their site I don't have all the details of time and place. I do remember it was in the evening at the subway in the walmart store on glendale ave. For about the same price I can get a much better sandwich at quisnos and will be buying from them in the future.