Having problems with Diesel?

Diesel Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 344 8342 (Customer Service)
+39 445 306 555 (Corporate Office)
Via dell’Industria, 4/6
Breganze
Italy

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Diesel Customer Service. Initial Diesel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Diesel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Diesel. Discuss the issues you have had with Diesel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dieselno response, no refund.

The horribly worst customer service ever in my life.

* May 29th, 2019: ordered three items from diesel online.

* June 17th, 2019: returned two items (Two bracelets and never wore so they have perfectly the same condition with labels and everything themselves when I received.)

* June 20th, 2019: Diesel received my return items.

* July 5th, 2019: Refunded for only one item of two items since I returned 18days ago and since they received the return 15days ago.
(Due to their refund policy : 7-14days)

** BUT!!! They didn't refund another item and no response at all.

** As of Today, July 17th : "No Response, No Refund"

Since July 5th I emailed them, called them lots of times and even spoke with two supervisor who named RENATE QUINCY a week ago who didn't respond to me at all even though she promised to email me till July 16th, yesterday and another supervisor ANNA D. Today who refused to provide her full name for her protection for what? Instead of any efforts to resolving with this issue. And plus multiple numbers of the other representatives.

** I emailed them five times but they only replied once which has no solution at all. (just said they would go in process and contact me) **

** They said they contacted to the warehouse to find out about this issue but haven't got any update and following from the warehouse yet AND IT HAS BEEN ALREADY MANY DAYS PASSED. —>

" Is diesel warehouse located out of the earth and the universe so they can't get any contacts from them over a few weeks??????? "

***** The reason I got upset is:
1) They didn't even reply to my multiple times of emails.
(Then what purpose of the existence for customer service?)
2) They don't provide any information basically and responsibly but staying shady.
3) They never keep promise what they said to me and did a lie such as they would contact me within a few days but they never did never once.
4) It's been delaying or whatever for the refund : They don't provide the time frame how long it will take and how it will work, They just keep saying NOTHING without any basic responsibility and appropriated.
5) Regarding with this issue, they wasted my times and they got me the worst unbelievable experience ever which I never forget.

Dear Diesel,

You're the one of my very favorite brands and purchase often over 20 years. I still can't believing how did your customer service supervisors and employees deal with this issue SO UNPROFESSIONAL, IRRESPONSIBLE, DECEIVING CONSUMERS WITH FALSE INFORMATION AND PERFECT I NDOLENCE.

I will never buy diesel again and I want you to know that how you lost one of loyal customer and I strongly believe no one wants to share this terrible experience like me instead of staying away from you.

There is no any other company like you ever, so horrible.

I'm still here to waiting my refund and the right feedback about this issue promptly.
Order Number : US00805219
Item : DA1200 $85.50

Dieselcustomer care

I ordered a top but the fit was way too big. I promptly returned the top via the collect plus service that they advise but a month later and 2 phone calls in I still haven't received my refund, they keep asking me to fill in additional forms for their warehouse! What a waste of time. Customer service is a disgrace.

I would never buy their product again!

Diesel — Diesel jean belther (Regular slim-tapered)

I am a devoted jean collector. I had purchased this Diesel Belther pair of jean (over $300 dollars) for it to...

DieselAdidas100% scam website!

I have purchased a pair of jeans for $60 from DieselAdidas website and thought that it was a company based in UK. When I paid I saw that payment went to China! That moment I understood that something was not right and I tried to contact customer service to cancel my order. No one replied no matter how hard I've tried to reach them.
      About two weeks later they charged me again! I called my bank and blocked DieselAdidas.
      They took my money and I never received my order!

RESOLVED

• Di
          DieselAdidas Jun 16, 2016

Hello
          When a customer requests to cancel an order it is ALWAYS cancelled by us and the payment refunded in FULL (providing we have not already shipped this out to you already)
          If you can contact us through our email address, quoting your order number and Full Name we can look into this for you.
          Thanks

Diesel Jeans — Diesel jeans bad quality

I bought a Diesel jeans and after 6 months is already ripping off because the fabric is turning into lint. I...

Diesel Watch — The Diesel Watch is very poor

Dear, I live in Brazil and bought a Diesel watch DZ4207 in July/2014 here in Brazil. In the first month the...

Diesel — Poor product quality and poor customer service

I purchased a $120 t-shirt from Diesel. After washing it one time, the color came off the leather tag on the...

Diesel Jeans — Poor Quality

I have been using Diesel Jeans for the past 15 Years. Historically, Diesel has been designed of the best...

Durban

Diesel Jeans — Rude customer service, rip off

Used to be an avid Diesel Jeans collector. Have 4 pairs, when I went to the flagship shop in NYC- I wa...

DieselI think this store is really not responsible at all

To whom may concerned, I was trying to purchase a product on diesel online store directly since I can't find it in the store so I have no other choice. I placed my order on July 23rd, 2009 and got an confirmation email back right after that telling me my order is placed successfully. I chose the standard shipping to save money so I just waited for a week until last Friday I still received nothing. Therefore, I went to their web site on the function to track my order status but it is not helpful at all. On that section, it just gives me a brief summary of my order (sort of breakdown on the cost of product, tax, shipping). It doesn't tell me what is going on of my order. Then, I sent an email to the customer service of Diesel online store to check. They are telling me my order is in pending status due to the payment of my debit card. But I am sure I have enough amount, and I just used the same credit on Monday (July 27th)on Virgina America web site for air ticket it goes through without any problem. I don't understand how come the Diesel Online store claimed it is in pending. They requested me to provide two things in order to take action on my order. 1) To provide them transaction authorization code from my bank. 2) To scan them copy of my debit card front and back. First, I contacted my bank right away regarding to this. But what I get replied is surprising me. The banker told me their store never request to charge from my account. It shows no record on their side. If there is no request how could I get any transaction the store request?? Second, they has no right to request me to provide them a copy of my debit card. I never hear about I need to provide merchandise band card copy in order to complete a purchase. I pay it off right away from my checking account I am not in an installment plan or something. I really don't feel comfortable for that. I waited for a week but no one from the Diesel Online Store inform about me my order status is on hold or what's happening to it. I gave them every my contact information telephone number and email address. I think the Diesel Online Store service is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. It is a gift for my friend not for myself. I waited for a week planning to give my friend a surprise. Now this whole thing made me miss the important day. They even said I have to do either of two or my order will get cancel. I even have copy of their email of reply to me if is needed. I tried to contact the customer service by phone today to file a complaint. But what I get back is they refer me to payment center. Such a big company but it doesn't have a complaint department. I think this store is really not responsible at all.

• Fr
            Fredy Gutierrez Nov 02, 2019

The pump stops the flow slow and then goes fast I realized the when I was going to finish but the amount does not stop it keeps up at the same speed need to come and check in here there stealing gas from customer diesel