Studio-88Chuck tailor's-my nightmare at parow centre branch

This worst store i have ever visited.Two months ago I bought a pair of. Chuck Tailor's for R1.149.00 which i already disputed because on the box and selves it said R899.00. I took it nonetheless because I liked it and because it was winter.fast forward 2 months later its broken I tookit back and the manager who's inexperienced unprofessional colored boy appeared tp be more upset.I even spoke to me with a very aggressive tone everyone was looking at us.He even said he'll call security and have me removed from the store.I've been sent from pillar to post today i was told I willl be paid out only for some guy instructing me to go fetch another pair of takkies which does not make sense why would i go back to the store where i was treated like dirt then take another pair of poor quality takkies.Now im sitting with a situation where i dont have takkies was over charged and they dont want to refund me.I will also post to hellopeter so people must know how studi88 do business!!!

RESOLVED

• Studio 88's response · Oct 17, 2016

Dear Mr Davids

Please be aware that we rate our customer service as a top priority and yet unfortunately it seems that no matter how we tried to manage your complaint, you were not open to any of our attempts to to resolve it.

For the record, below is the record of our dealings:
    1. Mr Davids purchased a pair of Converse Chuck Tailor shoes on the 20 July 2016 from our store in Parow, these were not on sale at that time .
    2. In early October 2016 Mr Davids returned to the store complaining that the shoes were defective .
    3. The shoes were inspected by the Suppliers (Skye Footwear) who reported that the shoes were not defective but had been damaged due to wear and tear .
    4. Notwithstanding same, Skye nevertheless agreed to replace the shoes .
    5. Mr Davids however then demanded a refund and refused to accept a replacement pair of the shoes .
    6. Despite Mr Davids not being entitled to either a replacement pair of shoes or a refund in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, Mr Davids was nevertheless refunded the purchase price for the shoes .

Many thanks