Steerscaramel fudge super swirl

We stopped at the Steers at the ultra city in Queenstown. I just want to bring this under your attention as this is false advertisement. One of our party ordered a caramel fudge super swirl(she had to reorder as they realized after 15min after the order was placed that they didn't have a waffle machine) and this is what she got instead (see below picture). As we are still paying full price I aspect to get what I see on the menu. Really disappointing.

caramel fudge super swirl