SteersBad service

M Nov 19, 2021

17:37 I placed an order via the app. 2hours later still no delivery. Then I decided to call them. But still no satisfactory to my oders. What pisses me off is the driver called to confirm the delivery address. I called again the call centre them trying their best but still no answer. This is not the first time Steers Nkomo Village Atteridgeville doing this to me. I order combo burgers and Milkshake with chips. I even gave them 30minutes so that they get the order right but still no positive response. Please look into this store. Its either deliveries not out or they forgot to give the driver. We are tired of their treatment. The call centre said the store will call me back till now still waiting. We are enough with staff at steers Nkomo Village. We deserve better service. They have reached a point of comfort zone.
I would written apology via email [protected]@gmail.com or WhatsApp [protected] in the next 3 days or I'm taking it further up.
Black rotten service we are tired. Atteridgeville deserves better.

[protected]