Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesdrive thru ordering

R Nov 24, 2017

I've never seen a place operate the way these employees operate during midnight hours. I was there on 11/24/17..around 3am. This is now the 3rd time this same location has done this!

They make you wait by the order screen until you leave. Every time you try to make your order, they tell you to hold on. So I wait 5 exactly minutes and finally I said "hello" can I order now? They will continue to say the same thing till you drive off. How the hell can you have such rude and ghetto people handle customers food?!

If you try to talk and make your order, They will keep telling you to hold on please. Crazy part is, there is not one person in the drive thru line or in the store!! So what's the damn issue? This is the 3rd time they done this in the past week. They do it to almost every customer that's comes at midnight. After last night, I had to file a complaint! Everyone at the midnight shift at the Steak ‘n Shake needs to be fired!

After eating steak and shake and going there for almost 10 years now. I will never go back to a drive thru or walk in to a Steak ‘n Shake Franchise. I don't even care if the problem is fixed. This is something I've never experienced in my life. Something I don't want to deal with again.

Seems like steak and shake hires employees that don't even graduate through middle school. After waiting almost 15 minutes for someone to finally say something. I told them how I feel and also told the staff I'm filing a complaint about this. They all came outside trying to fight me while I was in my car! What kind of [censor] place is this? This just tells me how unprofessional and terrible Steak ‘n Shake is as a company. Not like I care anymore honestly. Steak and shake will never see my $$ after this incident. Couldn't even pay me to eat there! That's how disgusted I am with this whole situation!!

-Jay