State Farm Insurance — I want this company exposed!
I was involved in a three car accident, not at fault. I was standing still inside a parking lot exit waiting for traffic to pass. A Domino's Pizza driver insured by State Farm hit a car on the street and that car collided with my car (still standing still in the parking lot). My car was a total loss.
I was traumatized as my vehicle was t-boned on the driver's side. I saw the car about to hit me and felt my spine bend noticeably toward the right and snap back into place during the collision. I experienced the usual aches and pains. After sending me a small check for auto repairs, which I did not accept, State Farm agreed that the auto was a total loss and paid me for the car. However, throughout the experience I was treated rudely and disrespectfully by State Farm staff.
I am in the process of trying to settle the "pain and suffering" issue without hiring attorneys and claiming a lot of injuries. I continue to be treated rudely and disrespectfully to the point that their tone has been accusatory and noticeably attempting to intimidate!
At the age of 53, I have never experienced such appalling treatment by representatives of a professional organization. I would like this behavior investigated further. These people need to be stopped. Their training and customer service practices are disgraceful!
I WANT THIS COMPANY EXPOSED!
More State Farm Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - will not pay claims
- State Farm Insurance - state farm will not cover my sewer pipe break
- State Farm Insurance - renters insurance
- State Farm Insurance - negligence and unprofessionalism
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage
- StateFarm Insurance - denied my claim
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Company - customer service & policy
- State Farm Homeowners Insurance - abandonment
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - Payment
- State Farm - callous & uncaring