Menu
QuoteMeHappy Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

QuoteMeHappy
reviews and complaints

www.quotemehappy.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

How responsive is QuoteMeHappy's customer service?

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that QuoteMeHappy is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by QuoteMeHappy's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for QuoteMeHappy has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

QuoteMeHappy reviews and complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest QuoteMeHappy reviews and complaints

N
8:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QuoteMeHappy Home insurance emergency

Bedroom ceiling began leaking during night.

Tried to download/check PDF of insurance policy, which wouldn't open on modern android smart phone phone. Tried links from chat bot, which took me to sites taken down for maintenance. No human point of contact available.

Extremely poor 'customer service' in exactly the situation an insurer might be needed. Will absolutely avoid in future.

Desired outcome: Insurers have no excuse not to have 24hr emergency phone lines manned by humans, otherwise what's the point of buying Emergency cover?

M
7:17 am EDT

QuoteMeHappy Duplicate payment . Car Insurance Renewal

On the 27 April I renewed my insurance policy with you through Pay Pal. The amount was £546.28. I received all the relevant documents. However, not being able to trace the payment I found that Virgin Money credit card had been used which I have not used in over a year. Therefore, not wanting a charge for a late payment I contacted Virgin by phone and was informed that Pay Pal had not cleared my account of £546.28.

In the circumstances I cleared the balance by my debit card.

If Pay Pal had made the payment to Virgin in the time required I would not be in this predicament and out of pocket by £546.28.

Can you please advice me what action I should take?

Marlene Teiwel

B
3:31 pm EDT

QuoteMeHappy No refund for policy cancellation

HI !

My name is Alberto igret

MY Policy with number [protected] has been cancelled.

Premium ti be refundet to me:£243.43

My cancellation day was 07/05/2022

5 working days passed already!

Please let me know what is happening with my money !

Desired outcome: please refund

View 0 more photos

Is QuoteMeHappy legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals QuoteMeHappy as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, QuoteMeHappy stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering QuoteMeHappy should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

QuoteMeHappy earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: QuoteMeHappy achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for QuoteMeHappy. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Quotemehappy.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Quotemehappy.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

QuoteMeHappy as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for QuoteMeHappy have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up QuoteMeHappy and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

D
6:35 am EST

QuoteMeHappy they care nothing about their customers

What a useless customer service!
I swear I will never do business with them again.
Their service is pointless, especially if you desperately need their help.
I got in a car accident in the middle of the highway and they were my only hope. I could call them, the line was working, but no one ever answered, no one picked up the phone. I called them thrice, my wife who was at home and knew about my situation called them too. Same result. I had to look for different ways to resolve my issue without their help.
Useless. Done with them.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact QuoteMeHappy customer service

Phone number

+44 345 030 6902

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with QuoteMeHappy?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with QuoteMeHappy Customer Service. Initial QuoteMeHappy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for QuoteMeHappy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about QuoteMeHappy. Discuss the issues you have had with QuoteMeHappy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.