Stanton Opticalhorrible experience

P Jan 09, 2019

We went into the Stanton on 124 and Capital in Brookfield WI on 1/8/2019 for my daughters contact appointment. This was the worst experience I have had here. We were here in Spring to order glasses from my daughter and it was great. It was easy from start to finish. This experience not at all. First, there was not enough staff on to help. We waited 20 min after our appointment to even be seen. Neither woman that helped my daughter seemed to have a clue what they were doing. My ten min appointment turned into a 1 1/2 hour appointment, and I still had to leave with out getting my contacts ordered. We got to cash wrap and they couldn't figure out how to place the order for my contacts. I don't like the fact that my daughter told me that the doctor was on s FaceTime app. Seriously? She said the lady that did her appointment seemed to have no clue what she was doing. When it was time to check out they had two boxes of contacts ready to go for my daughter, then realized that her numbers were wrong on her prescription, and they would have to be ordered. They lady checking us out acted like my placing my order was the biggest inconvenience ever. I was told that my exam was $10 with my insurance, I was told that it was $50 at checkout. I told her I was only paying the $10 as I was told. Lady got a serious attitude about it. After and hour and half I had to be somewhere, so I was told they would call today for my contact order. No call no anything. I will not be back to this place anytime soon. Which is a shame because we had a great experience when we bought her glasses in spring.