Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA Logo

Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA

Having problems with Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA?

Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA Customer Service Contacts

1877 634 2020 (Customer Service)
3422 Old Capital Trail, Suite 718
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA Customer Service. Initial Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA Complaints & Reviews

Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USAWhere is my order???

Total waste of time - I question whether this company is legit
Initially I read many negative reviews but didn't think i'd have a problem until after my order and payment was processed. My issue was trying to get a status on the order after 8 days. There was no customer support online or by phone. Usps status app indicated after that a shipping label was generated but not picked up. Ironically the company boasts a 5 day lead time.

I literally went in circles trying to get info about order status online and by phone. There was no one to talk to. And then when I tried to email my cancellation, their automated response was that my message was "not sent". I immediately called my credit card company to stop payment. I'll never do business with this company again!

Regrettably, I discovered all the complaints about go-optic.com on bbb too late.

Go-Optic.com / Eye Trends USA — glass frames

DECEITFUL, DISHONEST, FALSE ADVERTISING!!! A "0" rating was not an option, but my preference. The...

Go-Optic.com — sleazy and fraudulent company. thieves. do not buy

Customer service is very unprofessional, liars and sleazy. Do not purchase from this company. They send me...

Go-Optic.comprescription sunglasses

I did not receive the prescription lenses I paid for. Even after explaining their mistake they refuse to make it right. I find their business to be extremely deceptive and their customer service severely lacking.

From Go-Optic
    NOTICE: The lenses added to your sunglasses will not be tinted unless you selected a pre-tinted lens or add custom color tinting.

Stating that most lenses are clear by default and must be tinted. We would very much like to supply you with an item you are happy with. So, please let us know if you would like to go through with the exchange and coating purchase.

I wrote:
    “NOTICE: The lenses added to your sunglasses will not be tinted unless you selected a pre-tinted lens or add custom color tinting”.

I DID select a “pre-tinted lens”. The price difference between Wiley X WX OMEGA Sunglasses, there are 3 choices.
    1. ACOME01 Matte Black/Grey Lens, Color $80
    2. ACOME07 Matte Black/Pol Emerald Mirror Lens, Color $130.00
    3. ACOME12 Kryptek Neptune/ Emerald Mirror Polarized Lens, Size $139.95

The price difference between the Grey Lens and the Emerald Mirror Lens is $50. I DID pay extra for the “pre-tinted lens”.

I’m asking again if you will make this right and provide me with what I paid for.

By the way, the Emerald Mirror Polarized Lens that were supposedly taken out and shipped with my order were not in the box.

prescription sunglasses
    prescription sunglasses

Go-Optic.comGlasses, Customer Service

Horrible experience!!! Go elsewhere!!! Beware!!! I ordered two pairs of glasses. One of my glasses orders was cancelled after the fact because the glasses were out of stock. Why after the fact? Because their inventory is either not current or not connected to the website. I had an FSA and I had to spend the money now in order not to lose it. So when they returned the money they gave it away to the FSA provider, lost to me forever. Had I known that the item was out of stock I would have purchased something else. Instead my money is gone. Thanks. The glasses I did receive broke at the nose within one week of wearing. They are flimsy Chinese-made garbage rims that had I had the chance to inspect before hand I would have never considered. When they broke I was on vacation (my first vacation in years and a pricey one that I had to scrimp and save for) and I couldn't see 10 feet past my own nose. When I called and asked them what I should do they said to send them in and they would POSSIBLY repair them after inspection, as if I'm lying to them. I asked what to do in the meantime because I am unable to see. They said: "Uh, I don't know?" Yeah question mark inflection. Really helpful. I asked if I could still return them if I had them fixed just to get me through the duration of the vacation. No. They would not except them. They stated over and over again that I must return EVERYTHING in order to get the frames fixed. Everything? Like the box? The lens wipe? The packaging? You know what that is? It's a freaking loophole to get out of doing the right thing for the customer. After that they said they'd send me a link to let me know how to return them. Never came. So instead of doing any of the traveling or dining while I was out on vacation I got to buy new glasses from a reputable dealer and sit on my butt eating PB&J. Swell. Horrible company! Horrible product! Horrible customer service! If I could make my review so powerful that this company would go out of business I absolutely would! I freaking HATE Go-Optic.com! :flame: :rage:

Go-Optic.comPrescription Eyeglasses

I hope, for your sake, you are reading this BEFORE you order from Go Optic. In a word, they are simply criminal. I ordered Ray Ban sunglasses, the prescription so far off it was like not wearing glasses at all (they did NOT allow for "wrap compensation" according to my local optician), and the nose pad was bent at a 90 degree angle, impossible to bend back without breaking. Here's what Go Optic will do for you in this scenario: Absolutely nothing!! They stand RIGIDLY by their "No Refund Policy"...give you ZERO REFUND for the screwed up prescription, and charge a 15% restocking fee (really?! Going to RE-SELL these defective frames??) and, of course, you pay for return postage. In short, I got a $78.01 refund for glasses they charged $292.95, a LOSS of $214.94, plus postage. The negative reviews here are completely accurate, and you would be VERY unwise to RISK buying from this rip-off company. Scan the Internet for other negative reviews, you'll find them. What is unbelievable is that they remain in business and that the state agencies complained to apparently do nothing. Yes, I will write to the BBB and their state attorney general. By the way, you are wasting your time to speak with "management." They will quote the "No Refund" policy, period, end of story, and do nothing. That policy may be fine if I simply change my mind. When Go-Optic sends a completely screwed up pair of glasses, completely unwearable and unusable, completely a manufacturing and quality control problem, that is, or should be, an EXCEPTION to their "No Refund" policy. In short, you buy from them, you take a great risk of getting screwed and ending up here, posting your negative review, and OUT a BUNCH of money.

Go-optic — SCAM

B E W A R E ! ! ! This is the WORST company which I have EVER dealt with. It takes them 3 weeks to do...

Go-optic — FRAUD

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS A SCAM. RAYBAN GLASSES ARE FAKE! After finding this out I tried to return...

Go-Optic.comSCAM

I have contacted customer service in regard to my lenses being tinted when i did not order tints. Her explanation was driver optics are already tinted and she will only issue 50 % refund. I REFUSE TO SIMPLY ACCEPT THAT. Your web site did not mention any thing about driver optics being tinted by default. I will send as many emails and phone calls as it takes for a full refund on the lenses. As of now i filed yet another report with the BBB. I will joined the thousand that you have stole money from and i will post on every web site till this is resolved.
          lost $415

Go Optic — BROKEN GLASSES

Bad company I ordered and received 3 pairs of sunglasses from go optic but one of the pairs had a broken...

Perth

Go-Optic.comGo-Optic.com charged $117.60 in cancellation fees without my knowledge

I cancelled my order within minutes it was placed and Go-Optic.com ignored my repeated requests to cancel my order and put my order on hold. When I continued to repeatedly request my order cancelled and fully refunded, Go-Optic.com than charged me, without my knowledge, $117.60 in cancellation fees.

Go-Optic.com's customer care should be called customer abuse. Once this company gets your credit card information, they do as they please without any knowledge on the customer's part.

Go-Optic.com told me if I did not like it, they will keep all my money.

All I can think is... if Go-Optic.com rips the public off like this, how come the FTC has not shut them down?

When you check the WhoIs, Go-Optic.com hides there domain name registration from the public. This company is deceptive all the way!

Heed my WARNING. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH GO-OPTIC.COM. They will rip you off! That is their guarantee.

• 03
                'GO-OPTIC' GO TO HELL Apr 01, 2011

i am such a stupid !! i placed an order just a minute before I was saw this valuable comment...

THIS SITE 'GO-OPTIC.COM IS SUCH A SCAMMER!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

I order about $400 sunglasses...i pay by credit card and they said my card has a problem...so they hold my order on HOLD STATUS...but obviously they already took my money!!!

I told them to cancel my order and give me refund...it took about 2 weeks to reply that they already cancel my order and refund will be made...but even now I NEVER EVER RECEIVE ANY REFUND!!!

WATCH OUT THIS BIG SCAMMER!!!

Go-Optic.com — FRAUD

FRAUDULENT THIEVES. DO NOT ORDER! DO NOT ORDER! I authorized and ordered ONE PAIR of frames with...

Go-Optic.com — Do not order from them

DO NOT ORDER from Go-Optic.com. I ordered a pair of prescription lenses, black gradient tinting, black frame...