Carter Eye Center Logo

Carter Eye Center

Having problems with Carter Eye Center?

Carter Eye Center reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 28, 2007. The latest review eye exam was posted on Oct 20, 2017. The latest complaint bad service was resolved on Jul 08, 2013. Carter Eye Center has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 10 reviews. Carter Eye Center has resolved 6 complaints.

Carter Eye Center Customer Service Contacts

1800 950 2020 (Customer Service)
5315 N Central Expressway
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Carter Eye Center Customer Service. Initial Carter Eye Center complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Carter Eye Center above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Carter Eye Center. Discuss the issues you have had with Carter Eye Center and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Carter Eye Center Complaints & Reviews

Carter Eye Center, Dallaseye exam

My wife and I had joint appointments at Carter Eye Center in Dallas.
We went through the exams together, saw the same staff and did the same test. At the end we saw the same Doctor.
Shortly after we were there we got a !00.00 dollar bill for my wife's exam.
I immediately called the office to see why we had a balance. After a brief hold on the phone the lady told me that they had only filed for Medicare and not her supplement insurance. They had done both for my exam. She said it was their mistake and they would immediately file.
Now several months later, and no bills from Carter, we receive a collection letter from Southwest Recovery Services saying our account has been turned over to them for collection.
We have not followed up with any treatment anywhere but when we do it will not be at Carter Eye Center.
It is not a well run eye factory.

Carter Eye Center — bad service

Carter Eye Center gave me an appointment and then took 2+ hours to see us. I'm very upset and unhappy by...

Harvey Carter Eye Center — Stay away

I had nearsightness -6.25 & -6.0, before my 2 Lasik surgeries at Harvey Carter Eye Center. My right eye after...

Carter Eye Center — Money Hungry

I recently made the mistake of choosing Carter Eye Center as the place to get my annual eye exam. They are...

Carter Eye CenterCouldn't be happier

I had my LASIK done by Dr. Carter 2 years ago and couldn't be happier!! He and his staff were professional, worked with me money wise and have been very helpful ever since. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Carter to anyone interested in Laser correction.. AND Dr. Carter does NOT have an F rating, so obviously the previous posts were lying...

Carter Eye Center — Dr Carter is not worth going to

About 1 hour after Dr Harvey Carter performed Lasik surgery on me, I couldn't even open my eyes and they...

Carter Eye Center Fined — Carter Eye Center Fined

Carter Eye Center has a BBB rating of F Dr Harvey Carter false advertising again. This guy never learns. He...

Dr. Harvey L. Carter Carter Eye Center — Carter Eye Center - negligence

John Atrium Malpractice Carter Eye Center Informative There was a time when you could trust what a...

Cartereyecenter.com / Dr. Harvey L. Carter — Terrible service and medical negligence!

Dr. Harvey L. Carter Carter Eye Center Runied my Eyes. I had LASIK eye surgery at Dr. Harvey L. Carter Carter...

Carter Eye Center — When you hear the name Carter Eye Center, - RUN!

Carter Eye Center www.cartereyecenter.com This company is full of bull*** They make all these grandio...