Standard Chartered Bankpersonal loan ecs issue

D Jan 17, 2019

I had taken personal loan ([protected]) from standard chartered bank in June 2017 and the ECS debit started from July 2017 (EMI -8861/-) and it was continuously deducted till May 2018.
Then Standard chartered bank executive called me up in month of November 2018 and during that time I was in kuwait on official trip and told me that my last EMI is still pending for the said loan and I have to pay the remaining EMI with interest on it. I told them to send me email about the EMI then I will check and pay it. They never sent any mail or any written communication and now they have downgraded my CIBIL Score, which has affected my financial requirements from other Banks.
The ECS was regularly processed for the said loan. If one of the EMI was not processed then it is not my fault and they need to inform me about the same in the month of Jun 2018 itself.
All the EMIs were processed on 15th of every month and you can also check my bank statement attached that on 15th Jun 2018 adequate funds were available for processing of the EMI. This shows that Standard chartered Bank has itself not debited my EMI and now in month of November asking me for the extra interest on the EMI.
Kindly help me getting justice and restoring my CIBIL Score as it is hampering my other transactions/ financial needs.

Deepak