Spirit Airlines — unauthorized credit card charge
My credit card was charged on 10/25/18 in the amount of $9.00. I have not flown with this company since 10/01/18. I have contacted the customer service line and to no avail they are stating that they cannot see the charge. My credit card is showing the charge with a reference number that I provided to supervisor Michelle #31052. I'm looking for immediate reversal of this charge and any fees my credit card company accesses because of this. Prior to this charge, I was sitting at a $0 credit card balance. I have my onboard-inflight receipts and luckily I paid with a different credit card. The card in questions shows no onboard-inflight charges, however the reference note on my credit card statement shows onboard charge.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized charge on my account
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card
- Spirit Airlines Credit Card - deceptive practices
- Spirit Airlines - Cancelled flight
- Spirit Airlines - missed connection, lost luggage, bad customer service
- Spirit Airlines - damaged luggage and poor service
- Spirit Airlines - Charge on my card.