Changi Airport Group Logo

Changi Airport Group

Having problems with Changi Airport Group?

Changi Airport Group Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Changi Airport Group Customer Service. Initial Changi Airport Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Changi Airport Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Changi Airport Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Changi Airport Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Apr 08, 2020

Changi Airport Group — Employees

Kindly check your staffs/employees credibility. There are more deserving people to choose. I am writing thi...

Changi Airport Groupthai lion air

Cancelled flight without informing us. Initially told this was because they didn't have our contact information, when we pointed out that they did have our information they then claimed it was because the third party we booked through should have informed us, not them. No apology at any point. Extremely rude staff. Delay of 24 hours until next available flight but we were not given any food or hotel vouchers (despite Thai Lion Air website saying food vouchers will be available if over 6h delay for international flights). The two staff members who we spoke to refused to give their name or to contact a supervisor/manager, instead giving us an email address to contact. Another staff member (who we didn't really speak to) then gave the name of "Rohai Jad". Appalling service, the airline is a disgrace and let's down your otherwise excellent service at the airport. Please contact me with the response you will be taking to deal with this, and to prevent other customers being subjected to this terrible service.

Jan 29, 2020

Changi Airport Group — staff

I am from malaysia and i was going to tokyo japan, when i waa going things were smooth i fly to singapore...

Jan 17, 2020

Changi Airport Group — services

Upon landing at the terminal one Changi airport I needed to purchase a $15 Singtel phone card on 17th January...

Jan 08, 2020

Changi Airport Group — security staff behaviour

Today (8th Jan 2020), while boarding flight SQ968 from Gate F33, Changi airport, post security check of...

Dec 19, 2019

Changi Airport Group — bad customer service

Hi afternoon I've just purchased some golden duck item frm The golden duck shop at terminal 2 departure...

Dec 17, 2019

Changi Airport Group — ground staff while boarding

Hi, I Sandip Sharma, NRIC S7484939C PASSPORT no. E6071895B, a very frequent traveller. I would like to...

Dec 02, 2019

Changi Airport Group — cisco screening staff

i would like to complaint with regards of a staff attitude and behavior of the early this morning Cisco staff...

Nov 18, 2019

Changi International Airport — irresponsible and poor service

I Arumugam Shanmugam and my wife Sethukkarasi Arumugam travelled from SFO to Chennai via Singapore. At...

Nov 13, 2019

Changi Airport Group — attitude issue

I've purchased TP TEA for so many times, I always feels that the service of tp tea is very well, until...

Nov 04, 2019

Changi Airport Group — cleanliness in terminal

Please take note that the carpet is the terminal are v dusty and dirty. It affect my nose allergy Im a...

Nov 04, 2019

Changi Airport Group — rude and disrespectful certis security personnel at airport

I have earlier lodged a complain with Changi Airport with case number # [protected] on 8th October 2019. The...

Nov 03, 2019

Changi Airport Group — 50 ml hand cream being taken during check for 3k683 departure

Hi I am writing to feedback on 2 things during the 720 am flight on Nov 2, Terminal 1 C19 gate for Jetstar...

Changi Airport Grouptaxi stand terminal 1

We arrived at Changi Airport terminal 1 at 7:45 on Friday 1 Nov 2019. We proceeded to the taxi stand and waited in line until we reached the front of the que. The staff from Certis Cisco were not managing the taxi flow and as I wanted to pay with a card, the gentleman rudely asks me "to step aside". I complained and he continued to be rude with me. I mentioned that I was going to complain and he reverted that I can complain as much as I want. Again quote aggressive. I don't feel comfortable with this staff at T1. We never experience this at T2 and T3. Changi needs to decide if this is the image they want to portray of SINGAPORE to tourists arriving.

Changi Airport Groupcleaner's negligence to clean puddle of water in front of restroom

To Whom it may concern

On 31 Oct 2019, 6.50am, my father, Mr Lee Lai Song, fell down at terminal 1 restroom entrance. The restroom is near the lift on the 1st floor and near a store called Ma Mum to-go. Upon our inspection, the cause of his fall was due to a wet puddle caused by a leaky water dispenser outside the restroom. Furthermore, no caution wet sign was put up to warn anyone about the wet floor. After my father's fall, the cleaning staff immediately cleaned off my father's blood and the water puddle away. We believed that they should have preserve the scene, take photos of the scene and not cleaned it up immediately. Customer Service airport staff, and Customer Service Supervisor, Mohammad Zaki and Germaine respectively, helped to assist my father.
      My father, aged 69 years old, has suffered a 8 x 0.5cm laceration on his left forearm and was treated at Raffles Medical and was billed $396.25. We believe his fall was cause by the negligence of the restroom cleaning staff for failing to notice a wet puddle outside the restroom. We want Changi Airport to compensate us of my father's medical bill of $396.25 and my father's lost wages of $275. My father is not represented by a legal representative and I am writing this demand letter in good faith, in hope of settling my claim amicably and without the need for litigation. Please get back to us as soon as possible.

Ps: we have also submitted a hard copy of this at T3 level 1, arrival to a lady named Amira at the customer service counter on 31 Oct 2019 at 3.09pm

Changi Airport Grouprude and impatient cisco staff on gate e26

I came in to the gate quite late and Cisco staff named Dicky (or Ricky) was attending the xray scanner machine on the right hand side.
        I was carrying with me several bags and plastic bags containing foods. I was trying to set the bags on the tray gently but he impatiently just pushed away the plastic bags caused the food to spill. I was telling him to be careful because they are food (and very obvious since these are a transparent and clear plastic.
        He was replying bag to me "So how do you want me to do it?" I was telling him, at least just set it down carefully and gently, no need to push away (and show him what to do), this is a common sense.
        He was saying, many people behind me and I must move fast, and keep talk back non stop until one of the staff was telling him to stop talking back.
        He was the rudest staff I ever faced and doesn't show any hospitality nor shows the face of Changi!
        I am a SQ gold member and a frequent traveller and really pissed of for his action and spilled the foods I purposely try to carry home for my family.
        I demand an explanation and action for this!
        You can reach me out at [protected]@gmail.com

Changi Airport Groupstaff feedback

October 28, 2019 (public holiday - Deepavali)
          Around 12.30pm.
          Terminal 2, departure gate

1. After clearing the automated gate, there was a queue in front of me (about 5 ahead of me).
          2. I was distracted by the passenger trying to clear the automated gate, without realising the queue has been cleared by the female (senior) guard checking the passport (barely two minutes).
          3. When I turned back to check the queue status, all the passengers had cleared, and the female guard made a sarcastic remark "how long do you want to see? I got a long queue today".
          4. All it takes is for the female guard to say "next please or please move forward". Instead, I received unnecessary remarks when the guard saw my Singapore passport.

I'm not naming the female guard as I understand they are short-handed on a public holiday. In addition, we are talking about someone's livelihood. However, I feel proper training can be provided. On a normal day, I noticed there's a younger supervisor around but not today. In the past, there was a senior male guard who guards the automated gate, with an inpatient tone with foreign travellers from developing countries.

I travel every month, passing by T2 for my regular route. This is not a one-off feedback but based on my observations for a period of time.

Changi Airport Groupuneven floor tile

I was almost tripped by uneven floor tile when walking towards column fronting Row 7 departure hall in Terminal 3. The dark clolour tile (see photo 2nd from railing) is higher (the side facing Public phone) than other tiles. Though that was a design so check other side of the column and that's not the case

Quite amaze to be tripped in World No. 1 airport.

uneven floor tile
            uneven floor tile

Changi Airport Groupan immigration officer behave so rude to me

It's just happened at an immigration control counter in Terminal 4 around 9.30am of Thursday 24 October 2019.

I am a foreign student studying in a university in Singapore and have a student ID card. I've just come back from visiting my hometown during my semester break.

Since it is my first time arriving this country with a student card, I don't realize that I can use an automatic machine without going to immigration counter. When I went to the counter and showed the officer my student card, he scolded at me so loudly "don't you know you can use automatic machine? why don't you read the regulation carefully?" He repeated that twice or three times and everybody there looked at me.

I don't deny that it could be my mistake, but why can't that officer tell me in the polite way. It is so easy just to ask me to go to the automatic machine without shouting at me. I cannot remember his name, yet just remember that he was a man at around 40-50 years old with eye glasses sitting at the nearest counter to the automatic machines.

I always appreciate the service at Changi Airport, but the situation today absolutely changed my attitude.

Please teach your officer to have more service mind.

Thanks

Changi Airport Grouprude staffs behavior during check-in and no humanity

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings!!
                We traveled from Singapore to Trichirappalli via Chennai. We took Indigo airlines on 4th Oct 2019 early morning 5.40 AM flight due to urgency as my father in law had passed away. So that we didn't bring any check-in luggage since we were in rush to attend the funeral.

During check-in, the staff said that one of the hand carry luggage is beyond the size limit. But we explained that we bring many times as a hand carry. When asking the question when the rule is implemented, one female staff replied to consider from today. After some arguments, he allowed to take this bag without anything inside which was very strange.
                In the worst part was, during security check in also, they caught us for the same issue. Though explained, they never listened, later we came to know that they didn't allow because the flight was full.

Even they threatened to call the police and they didn't mind our situation and explanations. We have never met this kind of bad situation so far in Singapore while have been here more than 15 years.

Finally they achieved it, they kept the EMPTY bag as check-in luggage, but no humanity in their activities. We didn't want to discuss further with the staffs. If any issues it will affect our schedule, my husband is the only son to do all the rituals for my father in law.

This was the first time to face very rude customer service in Changi Airport, Terminal 2 . Please assist to advise the staff to consider the customers situation. We prefer not to take INDIGO airlines (SINGAPORE TO CHENNAI) again. Thank You!!

Kindly do the necessary action.

rude staffs behavior during check-in and no humanity