Southwesthotels.com/Booking.comfalse advertising and poor lodging facility

R Jul 11, 2019

Please see above. I had booked for 2 people for one night on 6/29/19. The name of the establishment is Airport Lay Over, near the Denver, CO airport It is actually a house (though it's advertised as a "Bed and Breakfast") located away from the airport in an area that was extremely difficult to find. We found the "innkeeper" extremely unhelpful in giving us directions, or being very courteous to us when we arrived. It was clearly stated that we would arrive after the "normal" check in time.
Granted it was an extremely warm evening, but there was no air conditioning in the house, only a fan that circulated hot air in the room. The pictures in the advertisement are totally misleading and our room looked nothing like the one in the advertisement. There were no markings on the front of the building to let us know we were in the right place.
We reserved and paid for lodging at Airport Lay Over in Denver, CO (Confirmation # 2942.469.743). The website description of the booking and descriptions were misleading and totally inaccurate. Our room had 2 non-working clocks, a lamp where I needed to screw in the light bulb, a fan that only made the heat in the room worse, a bathroom with used toiletries in it (used toothpaste and a bottle of mouthwash), only one set of towels when the reservation was for 2 people, an upset on-site person because we couldn't find the place eventhough it specifically states on the e-mail confirmation that we would be there after the normal check in hours, a shower that automatically turns off before the water reaches an acceptable temperature, and NO BREAKFAST during the advertised time ( supposedly from 7-9 AM but there was nothing set up by 7:10AM).
I would like a full refund of my $95.02.