Sleepy's/ Miralux Rave 11Just whole bunch of liars

I

Don't you even go there. Its a RIP OFF! I bought mattress there ( Miralux Rave 11 full size $500, without base), i payed $30 to pick it up from the store ( can you believe it? ). After a few nights it started loosing support and couldn't sleep on it, it caused terrible back pain. When i called them to return, they said that i need to pay the fee of almost $340 to exchange it, and you CANT return it at all, just exchange. They never mentioned anything about it when i was buying the mattress and theres no info about it on the receipt they gave me. The customer service over there is rude and pushy, they just wanna you to buy it, they don't provide accurate info on a product, return policy or warranty that is very tricky as it turned out.
Now i have to go to the reputable store and get another mattress, cause i cant handle the pain i get every morning after sleeping on this "great" mattress. So sad i didn't read numerous negative reviews online before going to that unprofessional crap outlet.
I wish we could do something about this crooks, but as always the law is on their side.

Mack1322 Mar 26, 2011

My commentary regarding the Miralux mattress is one of Great Satisfaction. I did not have to deal with a Sleepy's store but bought through another retailer and can not be more pleased with my purchase.

For the money, this is the Best mattress we've purchased in the past 40 yrs.

OT: I've have learned that these big box retailers/wholesalers tend to treat you like another number and never willing to hear your side of things...just my 65 yr old opinion.

• Bl
    blkg37s Mar 22, 2011

Guess that it depends on the store and sales person you have my experience was pretty good. Although I did not have to return my mattress to them, also have a Miralux Rave mattress and love it, have you tried to call Sleepy’s headquarters and let them know about experience? Also have you been to the manufacture of Miralux mattress http://www.ibcgroup.com/Products/Miralux/ and or looked at your paperwork to review over there warrantee information?

• Su
    Subhas moshel Feb 28, 2011

My name subhas moshel l am win 500.000pound nokia uk award ref no nk 101 my mobile no, [protected], my emill = [email protected] thanku

• Il