Sleepys — mattresses/billing
I purchased two QUEEN Bed Mattress Sets. 5/24/05
NO deposit required.
No payments required.
As long as it is paid before 5/24/06.
Within two months of purchase, Sleepys sold my account to collection agencies with interest charges of $414.15
I'm still fighting to get mly credit cleared, 8/19/08!
More Sleepys Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's and Kings Down - Mattress Sag
- Sleepys/miralux Mattress - return policy
- Sleepy's Mattress - Defective product, horrible return/refund policy
- Sleepy's- Dr. Bruce bed - fraud
- Sleepy's - Dishonest sales tactics, poor customer service
- Sleepy's - Potential fraud or mislabeled merchandise
- Sleepy's - After less than one year the mattress started to sag towards the edge making it almost impossible not to roll out of bed
- Sleepy's - Sales tactics
- Sleepy's - Complete Liar's and Scammers
- Sleepy's - defective mattress scam