Sleepy's Mattress — Defective mattress!
They sold us a Simmons world class super pillow top mattress with 1/3 of the top stitching missing. Over $800. They refused to deal with us because they sold us a mite cover which we put on the mattress the day we bought it and we never found the defect till 6 month later when we turned the mattress. They said our return date was up, the warranty was no good and we are stuck with the mattress! The mattress is only 8 months old now. We have been complaining with them for 2 months. So a third of the mattress is flat and the rest is high. We have to live with it for years. What a company! We ran through about 4 different people. I absolutely hate that little Sleepy's man on the sign!
More Sleepy's Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Sleepy's and Kings Down - Mattress Sag
- Sleepys/miralux Mattress - return policy
- Sleepy's Mattress - Defective product, horrible return/refund policy
- Sleepy's- Dr. Bruce bed - fraud
- Sleepy's - Dishonest sales tactics, poor customer service
- Sleepy's - Potential fraud or mislabeled merchandise
- Sleepy's - After less than one year the mattress started to sag towards the edge making it almost impossible not to roll out of bed
- Sleepy's - Sales tactics
- Sleepy's - Complete Liar's and Scammers
- Sleepy's - defective mattress scam