Sleepy's MattressDefective mattress!

D

They sold us a Simmons world class super pillow top mattress with 1/3 of the top stitching missing. Over $800. They refused to deal with us because they sold us a mite cover which we put on the mattress the day we bought it and we never found the defect till 6 month later when we turned the mattress. They said our return date was up, the warranty was no good and we are stuck with the mattress! The mattress is only 8 months old now. We have been complaining with them for 2 months. So a third of the mattress is flat and the rest is high. We have to live with it for years. What a company! We ran through about 4 different people. I absolutely hate that little Sleepy's man on the sign!

James Burke Nov 11, 2008

I purchased a Royal Post twin set at Sleepys. At first the mattresss was comfortable. The salesman claimed it was a firm mattress, but only wt a soft cover. After sleeping on it for one night, my back was in excruiating pain. I tried to return the mattress using there 21 day return policy and learned that it can be done, but only wt a $150 return fee, & a $89.99 delivery fee. This added cost makes the mattress to costly too return, but I will probably be forced to return it. I am also worried about returning it because the tag came loose. Sleepys claims that they do not take returns /o the tag, but they are making me pay the $150 return fee, because they claim that the bed will have to be destroyed. Do theydestroy the beds, or do they resell them? Don't buy a matress from sleepys, unles you want to be ripped off.