Sleepy'scompany is

R

I bought king size mattress set from sleepy's woburn in the month of nov'0..and soon after the 25 days delivery the mattress started sagging and making noises...i contacted the sleepy's customer care but they said all mattress normally takes 30-60 days for adjustment and comfortability level.so I waited for that time and still no change in the condition in the meantim I also suffered from severe back pain and feels nauseous when waking up in the morning..so i contacted the customer care again specifying my problem, so they sent the Mattress marshall's inspection guy who did the inspection and informed me that first the mattress u ordered and paid the price for in the invoice is for seally brand but they actually delivered the IBL brand which is in itself a breach of trust also the mattress has no strong support as the quality of box spring is really bad..after the 10 days of inspection i contacted the customer care again so they said to my surprise that they dont have any inspection records for our invoice so they suggested that they'll send the inspection guy again..so i waited for another 10 days for the inspection guy and luckily the same inspection guy came and informed me that the problems are same and the mattress is sagged etc etc..so again when i contacted the customer care this is what they actually replied.." Hi,

Just got the results, its says that the mattress is 1/8" depression and
it's up to mfg standards, at this time I can only offer you a partial
credit towards a new set of bedding. Please let me know if you can
accept this offer.

Laleta"..i mean this is so unfair and rude to customers who trust sleepy's brand and family name reputation and this is how they treat their customers who invest huge amount in their company.
why would i pay partial credit for the wrong and defective product and continue suffering..I guess somebody has to do something for this kinda injustice..

• Ti
    timmy Oct 19, 2008

THEY SELL REUSED MERCHANDISE THAT GETS TOUCHED UP AND RESOLD TO CUSTOMERS. THATS WHY YOU HAD THE PRODUCT YOU DID.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices