Sleep Number Bedsselect comfort garbage

I bought this garbage. I'm extremely embarrassed to let anyone I know, what I bought. Worse yet what my wife thinks of me. All because I bought this SN bed crap. I have literally thrown $2000+ in the garbage. They will not take this crap back. They stole my hard earned money. I hate all of them, even the name select comfort sleep number bed. I truly hope the worst for all those scam artists involved. I hope they burn in hell all of them! I would'nt even try to sell the crap. I don't think anybody deserve to be miserable, except all the select comfort people. I slept on it for 2 days and hated every bit of it. I have to cut my losses unfortunately,
but the curb where I throw out my garbage, is the only place this so called bed is going, as soon as I am able to have a real bed delivered to me. I'm not worried. What goes around, comes around! If anyone should have to lose their job, like I did, it should be them and their evil company! I HATE THEM ALL!

• Do
    Douglas Fir Sep 13, 2015

Toodloo is absolutely correct and took the words right out of my mouth: "The Queen size we have offers little space for the "adjustment" area...if one moves from this space, you are on hard foam... Would never recommend this product ... it is very sub-standard. I should have taken a nice vacation with the $2, 000!"
    I hate my Select Comfort bed. It is nothing more than an extremely expensive, glorified air mattress. The idea that you just find this awesome setting that is just right for you is crap. It is either an over or under inflated air mattress and NOTHING MORE. As soon as I can afford it, I'm going to buy a traditional mattress and take this hunk of junk and burn it.
    Seriously, DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE RIDICULOUS MATTRESSES!

• To
    Toodloo May 22, 2011

Purchased our sleep number in 2002. After a couple months could not take the discomfort! The Queen size we have offers little space for the "adjustment" area...if one moves from this space, you are on hard foam. Our $2, 000 bed sits unused for 9 years as we have returned to a traditional mattress in another room. I made complaints, but got nowhere. Would never recommend this product ... it is very sub-standard. I should have taken a nice vacation with the $2, 000!

andydie Dec 07, 2010

Weird, I really like the one i've had for 10 years but we all have our personal preferences. Didn't the bed come with the 30 day in home trial? If after two days you hated it so much and you called them they should have taken it back. http://www.selectcomfort.com/eng/customerService/returns.cfm?&lefNavId=2

• We
    webopolis Nov 24, 2010

Wow. What didn't you like about the bed? We've had ours for over 5 years. So long, the foam sides are falling apart. But, we have always loved the bed. It is a challenge to find the right number, but once we did, we have never wanted any other kind of mattress. I didn't buy the base, because we could only afford the mattress. I built my own base out of 2x6's...it's great.