Fantastic Furniture Logo

Fantastic Furniture

Having problems with Fantastic Furniture?

Fantastic Furniture Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 445
Chester Hill, New South Wales
Australia - 2162

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fantastic Furniture Customer Service. Initial Fantastic Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fantastic Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fantastic Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Fantastic Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fantastic Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Nov 21, 2020

Fantastic Furniture — Goods delivered multiple times ruined and horrific customer service

We purchased 3, 400$ worth of furniture from Fantastic furniture, waited 8 weeks for it to be delivered when...

Oct 22, 2020

Fantastic Furniture — Service or lack there of

I ordered a desk and a chair, my chair came in under a week. The desk however, while advised it would be 8-9...

Maribyrnong
Sep 17, 2020

Fantastic Furniture — Horrible customer service

Hi there, I would like to lodge a complaint against Suzy from customer care support team. I called the...

Sep 07, 2020

Fantastic Furniture — Lounge cushion

I bought a modular lounge suite from Fantastic Furniture. A month after I received it my daughter damaged one...

Fantastic Furniture#603601

IMG_[protected]_145904.jpg
In relation to the above matter this issue has not been resolved the product has been returned due to it being faulty however delivery refund has not been acknowledged. It was purchased as a package Product and Delivery which we paid for it is within our rights to request and receive refund of the delivery Package. Peter has called many times and Head office have approved the refund yet Thomastown store are refusing to refund. Please sort this matter between Head office and Thomastown as this shouldn't be a matter where we need to witness communication issues between yourselves. This was purchased on zip pay and we are now paying interest on goods which are in your possession.

Regards
Maria Tucci / Peter Tucci
[protected]

Fantastic FurnitureTerrible service.

I ordered an entertainment unit and asked for delivery. I found out at the delivery time that their crew didn't unbox it and put into final location. They explained that it was their policy which I wasn't aware when ordered. Anyway after talking via the phone with one of their staff, I explained my point that having unboxing and not put the unit into final location would be useless for me because I couldn't do it myself. We were agreed to proceed with refund. However, when I showed up at the store I was refunded only the unit but not the delivery charge. They blamed it on me that the delivery happened even though it were agreed for the refund. This is bait and switch. Firstly I wasn't clearly informed about the delivery. Secondly I was tricked about the refund even it was agreed on phone, but it was nothing mentioned about the "catch you" on delivery charge until I was tricked to showed up at store. This is a deceptive practice. Untrustworthy store.

Feb 24, 2020

Fantastic Furniture — Havana bed and dresser

Hi, this makes me sick that I have to write about something negative. I've been a fantastic furnisher...

Feb 22, 2020

Fantastic Furniture — Staff not answering store called 30 minutes before store closes

Today (22/02/2020) I tried to call the Logan store 4 times between 4.29pm and 4.33pm and each time the phone...

Slacks Creek
      Feb 01, 2020

Fantastic Furniture — modular sofa

Hi I purchased a sofa and it does not fit together correctly I am happy to send pictures as it'...

Windsor Gardens
      Dec 31, 2019

Fantastic Furniture — watson modular chaise 6 str recliner laf charcoal

We bought this above lounge suite from fantastic furniture, nunawading. We are not happy with the comfort...

Nunawading

Fantastic FurnitureCouch

In order online and delivery was 1-2 weeks
      Three weeks later no couch and it's not even on for delivery
      I do t want a refund I want the couch in the timeframe promised as now I have no couch and a 40th birthday here people have to sit on the floor.
      No one can help me. Store level are palming off and this lady Kim [protected] is not answering her phone.