Having problems with Big Lots?

Big Lots Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Big Lots Customer Service. Initial Big Lots complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Big Lots above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Big Lots. Discuss the issues you have had with Big Lots and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 12, 2021

Big Lots — I went to your big lot store on josey lane and was lied to as well as not being helped by the manager of the store.

I looked online on your website for an ironing board. It said the store had 6 available at the store. So I...

Big Lots Furniturehilltop pebble tan sofa

I purchased my sofa on October 7th, and it broke on Christmas morning. The frame board under one of the seats, (the board supporting the springs) split in two at a knot. It didn't last three months.

I tried to repair it myself, as Big Lots wouldn't take it back after 30 days, but I can't fix it. So now I am out money and still don't have a sofa. Part of this sofa is cardboard.

The quality of this products is awful.

hilltop pebble tan sofa

Dec 24, 2020

Big Lots — Returning items

I purchased gifts with my card and isn't able to find the recycle but when purchased they scanned my...

Big LotsAccident claim [protected]

My name is Rebecca Villanueva, I writing you because on October 15, 2020 at approximately 2:00 pm in the afternoon I was entered your store at 1407 S. Broadway Santa Maria, Ca. as entered the store and i was walking down one of the isle I suddenly slipped and fell on my right knee and the way I fell I twisted my lower back. I realized that I fell on spilled soda that a customer child had spilled. A lady at the check out stand saw that I fell and came and assisted me to get up. One of the employees came also to help her name is Brianna she mopped the spilled soda call the store manager his name is Arnalfo Hernandez we proceeded to fill out and accident report. I have mailed in the paper work your company sent to me and have made several attempts to contact Glenna Fleming but to no avail. I would appreciate it it you can contact me regarding this accident. Sincerely, Rebecca Villanueva

Nov 30, 2020

Big Lots — stratolounger recliner chair made by american furniture ecru ms.

Padding is very firm which is good... "but"... I can hardly operate the return to home position of...

Big LotsOnline purchase

I purchased a furniture set online & was expecting a delivery. I noticed that I didn't receive and email & once I logged back into my account I noticed it was canceled without my knowledge. I called customer service he said the email went out but I still to this day have no record. I'm still waiting on my payment to be refunded and it's been 5 days.

Big LotsService is terrible.

Every time I go to any of your stores. Clinton Mississippi OR
        Pearl Mississippi. The Service when you get to the register is very bad.
        Products at both stores have no prices on most items. When you get to the register usually takes several minutes because of price checks. Today at 3:30 pm I had to wait about 10 minutes to get checked out at the store in Pearl Mississippi. Lots of times your food products are expired dates on them.
        I guess I will just go to Walmart at Dollar General from now on.

Oct 29, 2020

Big Lots — Service

The stores Circleville and Chillicothe Ohio is a joke. Was in there yesterday needing assistance and they...

Oct 22, 2020

Big Lots — No response from a fall that resulted in a head concussion .

January 18, 2020 I fell stumbled on a turned up corner of the floor mat that was on the wall to wall carpet...

Oct 18, 2020

Big Lots — Customer service

I visited the Big Lots at 3938 Breckenridge Ln Louisville, KY 40220 on 10/17/20 and around 7:45pm I got in...

Oct 11, 2020

Big Lots — Employees disrespectful and vulgar

I have been shopping at Big lots for years and never had an issue that they we not willing to resolve. My...

Big LotsSame day delivery

Ord1478205520
          Ord1489731894
          Are orders that I placed within a 24hr period (8/23 & 8/24) which were cancelled due to no inventory. This is actually the third consecutive time orders placed with this company has been cancelled. What's worse is the company not updating their software to know how inventory they have as a way to minimize customer dissatisfaction. Not sure if this is only happening to me but I am beyond frustrated and disappointed. All I wanted were aprima towels. Moreover, the company doesn't give a courtesy discount for the inconvenience they put their customer through. I'm really angry about this.

Big LotsCovid-19

Wife gets exposed by co-worker that is positively exposed to COVID-19!

Instead of doing something about it, DM chews everyone's [censored]! DM who is actually working from home has no skin in the game! DM gets upset when employees follow written instructions and then gets mad because they followed the written instructions!

Except everyone involved just continues working like nothing happened!

Seems to me that exposing others is not really a issue for big lots as long as they are making money!
            Never mind that you are exposing every family member at home, not to mention other co-workers and customers!

As long as the stock goes up, who cares! Its not what you say, it's what you do and right now damage control is priority!

Jun 30, 2020

Big Lots — Patio chairs - never received; but charged!!!

I am absolutely disgusted with this company. I ordered a patio set that was partially shipped. The sofa and...

May 18, 2020

Big Lots — Inquired about a job

I applied with big lots in March of 2020. I have been doing retail stocking for about 10 years now. I called...

Big Lots StoresService

I was inquiring to an associate yesterday about if furniture was in stock and she kept cutting me off each time saying no that stuff was not in stock. Regretfully I had to go on there again today and had to ask the same employee about a table and she said she didn't know and kept counting her money leaving me hanging. So another employee walked by and asked if I needed help and I said yes, I asked this other employee about this table and she's ignoring me. I'd like to know if it's in stock. So she got all offended and said I'll go and check after I put away this folder if that's on with me.
              I have never in my life been treated like such trash in my life. I guess counting big lots money is more important that customer service.

Feb 02, 2020

Big Lots Stores — cashier kelly

Well the cashier name is Kelly. Well she very disrespectful. Well when people are buying cleaning supplie...

Jan 19, 2020

Big Lots Stores — employees on their phones

I was in Big lots needing help with one of the gazebos in the back and there was two employees on their cell...

Dec 20, 2019

Big Lots Stores — manager customer services

My son misplaced his phone on 12/19/19 around 9:00 p.m. and the employees that were working that night they...

Dec 02, 2019

Big Lots Stores — honoring the coupons they hand out out

11/28 & 12/2/2019, I puchased a recliner for $316.94 and was given a $40 coupon to be used starting 12/1...