[Resolved] Skechers USAskechers shoes women

M Aug 11, 2018

I purchased shoes from sketchers showroom Phoenix mall Pune in the month of month of June ending.I am from Jammu.In the month of July I returned back to jammu.After ten or fifteen days of wearing my shoes torn out from inside it started hurting my feet.Now tell me how can I get it repaired..or replaced.As I first time purchased sketchers shoes .Heard a lot about this brand but very much disappointed.Hope my issue will be resolved.So that in future also we purchase sketchers.

Skechers USA
Skechers USA

• Resolution Statement

• Skechers USA Customer Care's Response · Aug 17, 2018

Hello,
    We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SKECHERS purchase.

SKECHERS would like to assure you that our products are made with the finest materials and the best construction.

If you are located in India, please contact customercare.[protected]@skechers.com for possible assistance. Please note, due to government regulations the India customer service team can only assist with styles that are locally sold.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

SKECHERS Customer Service