Menu
Payless ShoeSource Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Payless ShoeSource
reviews and complaints

www.payless.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.1 154 Reviews

How responsive is Payless ShoeSource's customer service?

0 Resolved
26 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Payless ShoeSource is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Payless ShoeSource's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Payless ShoeSource has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Payless ShoeSource reviews and complaints 40

Sort by:

Newest Payless ShoeSource reviews and complaints

12:00 am EST

Payless ShoeSource Mixed Experiences with Payless Beauty Supply

As I delve into the reviews of Payless Beauty Supply, it becomes evident that customer experiences vary widely. Some customers express disappointment in the declining quality of products, citing issues with materials and sizing discrepancies. Others highlight the convenience and affordability of the store, reminiscing about past positive experiences. It's clear that while some find value in the offerings, others have faced challenges with customer service and product quality. If you decide to shop at Payless Beauty Supply, it may be wise to approach with caution and manage your expectations accordingly.

5:23 pm EST

Payless ShoeSource I have bought 12 pairs of shoes from payless so far

I have bought 12 pairs of shoes from payless so far and all shoes have been really nice, all thru to size (except one) and no scuffs or dents any were. They may not be designer brand with logo and all but they sure are really worth the money spent.

O
5:13 pm EST

Payless ShoeSource Yes they're not leather but cute styles

Ive ordered many timez and products are represented well and very prompt delivery

Hide full review

Is Payless ShoeSource legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Payless ShoeSource as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Payless ShoeSource stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Payless ShoeSource should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Payless ShoeSource earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Payless ShoeSource achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Payless ShoeSource. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 6 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Payless ShoeSource has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Payless ShoeSource's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Payless.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Payless.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Payless ShoeSource and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Payless ShoeSource has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 26 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Payless ShoeSource. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
  1. Pros
    3. Perceived Lower Quality
    4. Vulnerability to Fashion Trends
I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource I have been scammed buying fake designer shoes before

I have been scammed buying fake designer shoes before on various websites and have come to realize that the fake shoes are of worse quality than just buying cheaper knock off shoes from payless. You may not get the fake logo on your shoe, but the quality is truly much better and you actually get the shoe with a real return policy.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Frustrating Online Shopping Experience and Limited Size Options at Payless Shoes

This website is just plain frustrating. I mean, come on, can't you guys get it together? I tried to buy some shoes yesterday and it took me like five tries just to get past the address part. And don't even get me started on the coupons. I got one in my email and it didn't even work. What's the point of sending them out if they don't even work? It's always such a hassle to shop online with Payless Shoes. I'd rather just go into the store, but even then, they never have my size. I wear a size 12 or 13, and it's like they only have three or four pairs of shoes to choose from. And don't even get me started on how ugly they are. I see so many other women shopping for these sizes and complaining about the lack of options. We don't want non-slip clogs, we want cute shoes that fit!

The only good thing I can say about Payless Shoes is that they're cheap. But you get what you pay for, you know? The shoes are okay, but they're not going to last forever. The boots, on the other hand, are pretty good. They last a long time and they're comfortable.

If Payless Shoes wants to improve, they need to fix their website and start offering more options for extended sizes. I guarantee they'll see an increase in sales if they do.

Payless ShoeSource Payless Shoes: Misleading Website and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with Payless Shoes. I was browsing their website and found a pair of shoes that I really liked. But when I received them in the mail, they were a completely different style than what was shown on the website. And to make matters worse, they wouldn't let me return them for free or give me any kind of compensation. I mean, come on, I'm not made of money here!

When I called customer service to complain, they told me that I should have read the description more carefully. But honestly, who has time for that? I just wanted to see what the shoes looked like in different colors. And I figured that if they were both on the same page, they must be the same style. But apparently not.

This isn't the first time I've had issues with Payless Shoes, either. The last time I ordered from them, they sent me shoes that were a size too big. And not just a little big, but like, Wides instead of Mediums big. I don't even know how that happens. And of course, they wouldn't let me return them for free either.

I'm really disappointed in Payless Shoes. I used to shop there all the time, but after these experiences, I don't think I'll be going back. It's just not worth the hassle and the risk of getting stuck with something that's not what I wanted.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Terrible Shipping and Customer Service: My Experience with Payless Shoes

I gotta say, I had a pretty bad experience with Payless Shoes. I ordered a pair of shoes on February 19th and it was my first time ordering from their website. Let me tell you, I won't be doing it again. They didn't give me any options for shipping, just some flat rate of $7. I mean, come on, give me some choices here.

So, I got my tracking number and it said it was being shipped by FedEx. Now, I've had good experiences with FedEx in the past, so I thought everything would be fine. But, boy was I wrong. I found out today that even though it said FedEx, it was actually turned over to the US Post Office. And let me tell you, the mail is slow. VERY slow.

My little pair of shoes, coming all the way from Kentucky to Maryland, are now stuck in West Virginia. They've just been sitting there for a couple of days already. I mean, I could have driven to Kentucky myself and gotten them here quicker. It's ridiculous.

I highly recommend NOT ordering from Payless if you don't have the option of better shipping service. And don't even get me started on their customer service. I talked to a few of their people and they basically told me it was out of their hands and I should just sit and wait. Like, really? That's your answer? NOT very helpful.

So, just a warning to all of you out there. If you're thinking about ordering from Payless Shoes, think again. Save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Disappointing Quality and Return Policy: My Experience with Payless Shoes

Payless Shoes used to be the go-to shoe store for anyone looking for affordable yet decent quality shoes. However, things have changed drastically over the years. The company went bankrupt a few years back and is now trying to make a comeback in 2021. Unfortunately, my recent experience with the company has left me feeling disappointed.

I visited the Payless website in search of a pair of dress shoes. To my dismay, most of the options available were of terrible quality, even the house slippers. They looked like something you'd find in the free bin at a garage sale. Despite my reservations, I decided to order a pair of taupe booties, low heel dress boots, in a size 6M.

When the shoes arrived, I found it strange that there was no invoice or return shipping information anywhere in the box. The shoes fit okay, but the heel did not. It easily slipped in and out of the very wide opening, which was hugely disappointing. The shoes were aesthetically pleasing, but the quality was not great.

To make matters worse, returns are not free. Payless charges up to $7 for returns, which means that if you paid $18 for your shoes, you may as well cough up the loss. This policy is frustrating and makes it difficult for customers to shop with confidence.

Overall, my experience with Payless Shoes was not great. While the company may be trying to make a comeback, they have a long way to go before they can regain the trust of their customers. The quality of their shoes has declined, and their return policy is not customer-friendly. If you're looking for affordable shoes, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Disappointed with Payless's Website: Non-U.S. Payment Issues, Fluctuating Prices, and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I've been rockin' Payless shoes since I was a little tyke and I ain't never had no problems with 'em. But now that I'm livin' down in the Caribbean, it's a whole different story. There ain't many Payless stores 'round here and the selection ain't great, so I figured I'd give their website a try. But let me tell ya, it's been a real pain in the you-know-what.

First off, I tried to pay with my non-U.S. PayPal account and my non-U.S. credit card, but the site wouldn't take 'em. What's up with that, Payless? Don't you want my money? So I had to go on eBay and buy a merchandise credit just so I could make my purchase. And then, to make matters worse, the prices changed overnight and my credit wasn't enough to cover my order. I was torn between two sizes and I couldn't even make a decision 'cause the prices kept fluctuatin'.

So I called up customer service, hopin' they could help me out. But nope, the guy on the other end of the line was clueless. He said he didn't know what promotions they were runnin' and he couldn't honor the prices from the day before. What kind of customer service is that? I was so frustrated, I could barely contain myself.

And don't even get me started on the shipping. I heard that if you order multiple pairs, they come in separate orders from different locations. What's the point of that? It's a real pain in the butt, especially for folks like me who live outside the U.S.

Overall, I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed in Payless's website. It's more trouble than it's worth, if you ask me.

L

Payless ShoeSource Payless Shoes: Trendy Styles at a Fraction of the Cost

Payless Shoes is a great place to shop for shoes if you're looking for trendy styles at a fraction of the cost. I love shopping at Payless because they always have cute shoes for a great deal, especially if you wait for their sales. Their BOGO sale is particularly amazing, allowing you to buy one pair of shoes and get another pair for free!

Most of the shoes I own are from Payless because I can get the same type of trendy shoe from Payless for a fraction of the price compared to if I were to buy it from the brand name. Although they may not be the same quality, the price is unbeatable. They do have some brand names, however, most of their shoes are the same style but not the brand name. For example, they carry shoes that look just like Toms but are not nearly as expensive and just as cute.

It should be noted though that their winter Ugg-like boots aren't that good. They're somewhat thin looking and don't seem like they'd keep you warm since the boot isn't as fluffy inside as some boots. However, their sandals and shoes are pretty nice and the ones I have from Payless have lasted me quite a long time. Many of them I still wear to this day!

Overall, I highly recommend Payless Shoes to anyone looking for cute shoes at a good price. Just don't expect super high quality shoes from here. But if you're looking for trendy shoes that won't break the bank, Payless is the place to go!

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Poor Customer Service and Attitude at Payless Shoes in Colorado Springs

So, I went to Payless Shoes to return a bottle of shoe cleaner that I bought the day before. When I walked into the store, there were three women there, and they started whispering to each other in the corner. I thought it was rude because one of them stared right at me after they finished whispering. Finally, the girl who stared at me asked if I needed any help, and I said yes, I would like to make a return. The other woman started to do my return and asked if I was doing a return. I said yes again and explained that I already had the bottle of shoe cleaner. The woman asked for my receipt, which was right in front of her face, but her attitude made me think that she had a problem with doing my return, whether I had the receipt or not.

The day before, when I bought the shoe cleaner, I went up to the checkout counter, and the woman there asked if that was all, rolling her eyes. I didn't understand why that was any of her business if that was the only item I wanted to purchase. The people who work there just have too much attitude. This was the Payless in the Citadel Mall in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Overall, I was disappointed with my experience at Payless Shoes. The customer service was lacking, and the employees seemed to have a bad attitude. I hope they can improve their service in the future.

P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Terrible Customer Service and Wrong Shoes: My Experience with Payless Shoes

So, let me tell you about my experience with Payless Shoes. It all started when I made a little mistake with my address while ordering online. I quickly sent them an email to fix it, but unfortunately, they don't believe in helping customers over the phone. It took them hours to respond to my emails, and after a week of back and forth, they told me that they couldn't change the address on their website orders.

I was frustrated, but I didn't give up. I contacted UPS to change the address, but they told me that they couldn't do it unless Payless confirmed it beforehand. I explained this to Payless, but they sent me the same automated email as before. At this point, I was done with their customer service.

However, something strange happened. The address on the UPS website mysteriously changed, and it was correct. I was relieved, but my excitement quickly turned into disappointment when I received the shoes. They sent me the wrong shoes, and they weren't even my size.

Payless, if you're reading this, your customer service is terrible. It's 2020, and you still don't have a telephone? Come on, guys! I'm not even mad; I just wanted those shoes and to be done dealing with you. Don't waste your time with Payless Shoes.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Disappointing Online Experience with Payless Shoesource: Delayed Delivery and Out of Stock Items

This website is pretty cool, they got shoes in my size that I can't find in their stores. But there was a Payless Shoesource that was right at the entrance to a mall that I go to so sometimes I would go in there to see what they have available. Obviously their shoes are not name brands and not the quality of more expensive shoes but I may buy the shoes if I know I would only wear them a few times then give them away. Some are actually quite comfortable. Last month (June) I ordered a pair of pumps online, because they didn't have the color I wanted in the store. I wanted them shipped to the store so I don't have to pay for shipping. I wait one week, then two weeks, no notification my shoes have arrived at the store. I forgot about them and then two weeks later I realized I still have not received notification they arrived. So I log on to their online tracking and all I see is they are still in transit. There was a note sometimes shoes are shipped from other areas so it may take longer. I was fed up and called customer service, it's been nearly one month and I still don't have my shoes. I didn't even want them now. The guy asked if I have tracked on line and I told him what I see on there. He then puts in on hold twice, and finally came back and said the shoes are out of stock. Well they are out of stock probably because it took so long that someone else ordered them and they got my shoes. He said I would get a full refund I'd better get a full refund. This website is useless, no coordination with their shipping department and no one contacts you to let you know the shoes are no longer available. Think twice before ordering online.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Payless Shoes Online Order Review: Poor Quality and Customer Service

I've been a fan of Payless Shoes since I was a youngin'. I even got some kicks for my little ones over the years. I was bummed when the stores shut down, but then I found out I could order online. I was stoked! But my excitement was short-lived. I ordered four pairs of tennis shoes, all at a great price. I usually wear a 9.5-10, depending on the brand, so I went with a size 10. Big mistake! One, maybe even two, of the pairs are so painful to wear. The size is right, but they're as comfortable as walking on hot coals. I reached out to customer service via email to explain the situation and to ask for a prepaid return label. I also mentioned that I'm disabled and need stable, comfy shoes to avoid falls. I told them that I wanted to return two of the four pairs I ordered, and that I wore the blue pair twice and the gray pair was still in the box. Today, I got a response saying that I have to pay for return shipping because they only cover it if the item is damaged or incorrect. The rep acted like it was a size issue, but I told them in my original email that it was a quality/comfort issue. I'm super disappointed. I sent another email, but from what I've seen online, I don't think they'll change their minds. It's not worth it to send them back, so I'll just donate them. I won't shop with Payless anymore. I can't support a business that doesn't stand behind their products. They won't last long with practices like this.

Payless ShoeSource Payless Shoes Review: No Free Returns or Customer Service

I ain't gonna lie, I had a pretty bad experience with Payless Shoes. If you're someone who likes to try on shoes before you buy 'em, then this site ain't for you. The return process is a real pain in the butt and it's expensive too. They don't offer free returns or exchanges, which is a real bummer. I mean, come on, who wants to pay the same amount for shipping as they did for the shoes? Not me, that's for sure.

And don't even get me started on their customer service. Or lack thereof, I should say. There's no phone number to call and talk to a real person. You gotta send an email and wait for a response. Ain't nobody got time for that. I like to get my problems solved ASAP, ya know?

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend buying from Payless Shoes. There are plenty of other sites out there that offer free returns or even have Happy Returns. Save yourself the headache and shop somewhere else.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Payless Shoes Review: Sus Reviews, Limited Stock, and Bankruptcy Woes

So, I was checking out Payless Shoes (payless.com) and I gotta say, the reviews are kinda sus. Like, it seems like all the good ones are fake or something. I mean, I've seen the same exact reviews on other sites for different companies with the same name. What's up with that?

Anyway, I decided to give them a chance and order some boots online. They had like, eight different styles to choose from, which seemed pretty good. But when I tried to add them to my cart, every single one was out of stock in every size. Like, what the heck? How are you gonna have a bunch of options but not actually have any of them available?

I guess it's not really surprising though, considering they went bankrupt and all. I heard they're in chapter 11, which is like, not great. I don't really know what that means, but it doesn't sound good. And apparently they're not even gonna try to come back from it, they're just gonna go straight to chapter 7. I don't know much about business stuff, but that seems pretty bad.

So yeah, I wouldn't really recommend Payless Shoes. I mean, if you're looking for shoes that are out of stock, I guess they're the place to go. But otherwise, you're probably better off somewhere else.

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Terrible Customer Service and Shipping Delays: My Experience with Payless Shoes

Payless Shoes is a store that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Their customer service is really bad and they don't seem to care about their customers at all. I tried to use their "Free ship to store" option and was shocked to find out that it could take up to 17 days for my shoes to arrive. And that's not even counting weekends or holidays! I called to ask about it and was told that it's actually *businessdays, which means it could take even longer. I don't understand why it would take so long to ship a pair of shoes from one warehouse to a store. It seems like they just don't care about their customers' time or convenience.

If you're looking for help or compassion, don't bother with Payless Shoes. They don't seem to care about their customers at all. It's better to just shop in store or go to a different store that has better quality items anyway. I wouldn't waste my time or money on Payless Shoes.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Mixed Experience at Payless Shoes in Metrotown: Friendly and Rude Cashiers

I recently visited Payless Shoes at Metrotown and had a bit of a mixed experience. While one of the cashiers was really nice and helpful, the other one was quite grumpy and mean. She spoke to us in a rude tone and didn't seem interested in helping us out at all. Even when we were confused about something, she didn't seem to want to explain it to us in a friendly way.

The store itself was pretty busy, which I guess could explain why the cashier was in a bad mood. But still, I don't think it's fair to take your anger out on customers. The other cashier, on the other hand, was really nice and understanding. She even apologized for her colleague's behavior and explained that it had been a long day.

Overall, I would say that my experience at Payless Shoes was a bit of a mixed bag. While I appreciated the help from the nice cashier, the other one really put a damper on things. If you're in the area and need some shoes, it's worth checking out, but just be prepared for the possibility of encountering some less-than-friendly staff.

Oh, and by the way, the address of the store is 4700 Kingsway [protected] and the phone number is ***001. And if you're lucky, you might get the nice cashier instead of the grumpy one!

Y
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Payless Shoes' Refund Policy is Unfair and Inconvenient for Customers

I went to Payless Shoes and I used my debit card to buy some shoes. When I wanted to return them, they told me that they can only give me the money back on the same card I used to buy the shoes. I was surprised because I thought that they would give me cash back since I used my debit card. I have never had this problem with any other company before. It's not fair that they make it so difficult for customers to get their money back.

To make matters worse, it takes two whole weeks for the money to be credited back to my debit card or bank account. That's a long time to wait for my own money. I feel like Payless Shoes is taking advantage of their customers with this policy. It's ridiculous and it's not right.

I don't think I will ever shop at Payless Shoes again because of this experience. It's not worth the hassle and the wait just to get my money back. I hope they change their policy soon so that customers can get their money back more easily.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Payless ShoeSource Terrible Customer Service and In-Store Experience at Payless Shoes in Brampton, Ontario

I've been trying to get in touch with Customer Service for weeks now, but it seems like they're not interested in helping me out. I replied to Tiffani's email where she promised to send me a $20 coupon and a letter of apology, but I haven't heard back from anyone yet.

It's really frustrating to deal with a company that doesn't seem to care about its customers. I'm starting to wonder if W. Paul Jones, the person in charge, even knows what's going on.

My experience at the Payless store on Queen Street and Airport Road in Brampton, Ontario, Canada was terrible. The staff was unhelpful and seemed like they didn't want to be there. The store was messy and disorganized, and it took forever to find what I was looking for.

Overall, I'm really disappointed with Payless Shoes. I used to be a loyal customer, but now I'm not sure if I'll ever shop there again. If they don't start taking their customers seriously, they're going to lose a lot of business.

Payless ShoeSource In-depth Review

In summary: Payless ShoeSource presents a user-friendly website with a diverse range of affordable footwear. While the site offers a good shopping experience and customer service, the quality of products can vary. Payless stands out for its value for money, but there's room for improvement in sustainability practices.

Website Usability and Design: The Payless website offers a clean and straightforward layout, making navigation a breeze. The mobile responsiveness is commendable, ensuring a seamless shopping experience across devices. The visual appeal of the site is consistent with the brand's image, featuring a colorful yet uncluttered interface.

Product Range and Selection: Payless provides a wide variety of brands and styles, catering to men, women, and children. The availability of sizes is generally good, with options for wide feet as well. Seasonal offerings are updated regularly, with an array of choices for summer sandals, winter boots, and everything in between.

Pricing and Value for Money: Prices at Payless are competitive when compared with other budget-friendly shoe retailers. The store frequently offers discounts and promotions, which enhance the value for money. While a loyalty program is not prominently advertised, occasional rewards for repeat customers are available.

Customer Service: Payless has a responsive customer service team accessible through multiple support channels. The return and exchange policies are fair, allowing customers to shop with confidence. Customer feedback and reviews on the site provide insight into the experiences of other shoppers, aiding in the decision-making process.

Quality of Products: The durability of Payless footwear can be hit or miss, with some items outlasting others. The materials and craftsmanship are appropriate for the price point, though not always on par with higher-end brands. Comfort and fit are generally satisfactory, with many customers pleased with the wearability of their purchases.

Online Shopping Experience: Ordering from the Payless website is straightforward, with a variety of payment options available, including major credit cards and PayPal. Security measures are in place to protect customer information. Shipping and delivery are efficient, with options for expedited service if needed.

In-Store Shopping Experience: For those who prefer brick-and-mortar shopping, Payless stores are typically well-maintained and organized. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful, ready to assist with sizing and style recommendations. In-store exclusive offers can provide additional savings, making the trip worthwhile.

Sustainability and Ethical Practices: Payless has room to grow in terms of sustainability and ethical practices. While there may be some eco-friendly product options, the brand could benefit from a more transparent approach to corporate social responsibility and ethical sourcing.

Brand Reputation and Reliability: Payless has a long history in the shoe industry and maintains a significant market presence. The brand's perception is generally positive, known for affordability and accessibility. Industry awards and recognition are not heavily emphasized, but the company's longevity speaks to its reliability.

Overall Satisfaction and Recommendations: The pros of shopping at Payless include affordable pricing, a wide selection, and a user-friendly website. The cons are the variable quality of products and the need for more robust sustainability initiatives. We would shop here again for budget-friendly footwear needs. Our final verdict is that Payless is a solid choice for those seeking variety and value, though we encourage shoppers to consider the environmental impact of their purchases.

How to file a complaint about Payless ShoeSource?

**How to File a Complaint or Review about Payless ShoeSource on ComplaintsBoard.com**

1. Log in or Create an Account:
- If you already have a ComplaintsBoard.com account, log in. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the Complaint Form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the Title:
- Summarize the main issue with Payless ShoeSource in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the Experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Payless ShoeSource. Mention key areas of concern, transactions with the company, steps taken to resolve the issue, the nature of the problem, and the personal impact.

5. Attaching Supporting Documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filling Optional Fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review Before Submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission Process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint or review.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure to follow these steps carefully to effectively file a complaint or review about Payless ShoeSource on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Payless ShoeSource customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Payless ShoeSource?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Payless ShoeSource Customer Service. Initial Payless ShoeSource complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Payless ShoeSource above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Payless ShoeSource. Discuss the issues you have had with Payless ShoeSource and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.