Payless ShoeSource Logo

Payless ShoeSource

Having problems with Payless ShoeSource?

Payless ShoeSource Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri7:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat7:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Payless ShoeSource Customer Service. Initial Payless ShoeSource complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Payless ShoeSource above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Payless ShoeSource. Discuss the issues you have had with Payless ShoeSource and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Payless Shoe SourceOrder, shipping and cancellation

I decided to give payless a chance, after closing stores, online. Selected two items continued to payment and checked out. Within minutes... Realized I forgot to add a promo code which would have taken an additional $10 off. That is significant right. Checked my bank the payment was pending, already. Checked my email confirmation that there is not way to cancel or edit my order. No number to call so I chatted. I couldn't not cancel or edit my order neither could these chat reps. So my option to wait till the items arrive and return to payless back in the mail on my dime for a refund. Nice!

Payless shoeSourcegift cards

I went to this store to buy shoes because i have a gift card and it would be Nice to use with the sale. When I was handing my gift card to the cashier she told me they no longer except the gift card since March 11. She was not very nice at all. She was not even compassionate. All she said was, we no longer except gift cards since March 11. There's nothing I can do about it. There are no apologies at all.

These gift cards cost money and they refuse to honor them when it specifically says expiration is may 31, 2019. That is unfair!!!

D
      Apr 13, 2019

Payless shoeSource — unfair rules

This store is closing and a customer found out the shoes did not fit and she wanted to return it but they...

M
      Jan 02, 2019

Payless shoeSource — online orders

Ok just let me say that I will never again order anything from Payless online. I have given them two chance...

Payless shoeSourceshoe quality

Bought a pair of shoes online because I have no store nearby . The order number is [protected], Curt Penterman W 8590 [censored] Ct Westfield Wi 53964. I received shoes but didn't wear them till the following Monday for work . I wore them for 4 days and one of the grommets that laces go through came right out of shoe so I cannot keep them tight . I stopped wearing them right away . I contacted customer service 2 times and got told sorry can't help you . I have no store nearby and should not have to drive to take them to a store. I do not have time or money to do that, which is why I purchased online. I still have not wore them so there they sit in my closet. I can send pictures of defective shoe if needed. All I am asking for is for you to stand behind your shoe quality . This is my last resort to try to solve this matter or I will have to file a formal complaint with whoever I need to to try to resolve this matter . I will wait for your reply but not long because I need shoes . Thanks Curt Penterman

S

Payless shoeSource — lauren store manager

I just left your store in Dearborn and experienced the WORST customer service EVER! Lauren was rude from the...

Payless shoeSourcemisleading information

Request #32236

I was able to placed an order online and was able to took advantage of a big discount, however, without informing me, they've canceled my order right away saying that the item are out of stock, for me, its unreasonable, cause by the time I placed my order, its still available, probably, as of date, its no longer available, i've just felt that probably they don't want to fulfill their commitment because I was able to order the item at a very affordable price.

Ps: pls see photo

Payless shoeSourceworst website

Don't understand how they are still in business. A lot of things should be improved and fixed before dealing with customers.
          Once you ordered something you will be left alone. No confirmation, no tracking number, no any other useful information about your order. What kind of service is that? It's simply ridiculous!
          I'm saying this because I ordered from them several times hoping they had read the reviews and done everything right. But I was so wrong.
          No customer service at all. Strange way of running the business.

Payless Shoesthe sales person lost my gift card

My kid and I went to Payless Shoes Inc. I got the gift card and when we came to this shop, I gave the gift card to the sales person. After that we went to find the shoes and when we came back to the counter, the sales person wasn’t there. When she came back, I asked about the gift card, but she couldn’t find it. I asked to call the manager, but he was away. She has no idea what to do and this whole situation was really stupid. It was obvious that the sales person didn’t want to solve the issue.

payless.comstay away

Even though there have been complaints and a meeting about this District Manager she is still with the company. She has fired great managers for reasons of race, person's sex, or sexual orientation under the guise of doing these things for legitimate reasons. Luckily I've been able to hang on to my job, but I'm not sure how long that will be if Payless ShoeSource continues to fail at correcting this. I'm at my whits end and I'm fed up with nothing being done about this seriously disturbed bigot. This company works the piss out of you and doesn't appreciate employees, nor customers. They're only interested in your wallet and keeping the store staffed at bare minimum, which means employees are working hard to meet deadlines and usually working alone. Here's my correspondence with HR that amounted to no help at all.

Payless Shoe Sourcebad service

Dear sir, my name is amanda i live in lufkin tx, i would like to complain about manager of payless in lufkin mall every time i go into that particular store manager is on the phone with really bad attitude. i was there last week n needed some help she just ignored me when i went to counter n asked her again she simply told me they r out of product without checking it. i talked to other girl who work there the next day about her and she told me you can talk to superviser but it wont help because he is really close to her n covering her when ever costumer complains i would appreciate if someone talk to her regarding her attitude and costumer service. thankyou.

Payless Shoescareless

In my opinion, Payless could not care less with their customer service duty to resolve an incorrect transaction in processing my credit. After two trips to the store, a few phone calls to the store and a call to their Customer Care toll free number. The outcome is that I should file a dispute with my bank to recoup the funds. In my opinion the problem originated with an inexperienced cashier. She struggled with processing the credit through my ATM debit card. She kept cancelling out the transaction and starting over. So now I am in touch with my bank who said the dispute can take up to 90 days. Thanks Payless

• St
                      Stacey Bartock Aug 29, 2018

Emailed customer service regarding extremely rude manager at their Baltimore MD Eastpoint Mall location a week ago & have yet to hear back from anyone! Don't go there, people are very lazy & rude! Will be filing a complaint on BBB & will never shop Payless again! Gonna be the next Sears if their not careful!!

Payless shoeSourcedon't # to store

I bought some shoes from payless.com on December 2nd. I chose to ship to store as to not pay extra for the shipping which would make the pair of shoes I was getting on sale, the regular price. I've been waiting and waiting to hear that they were shipped, I thought maybe they don't tell you when they ship since it's going to the store. So I emailed customer service saying in the email I know it will take 14-17 days but is there some way to know where my shoes are. They replied that it will take 14-17 days and I will get a call from the store once they arrive. Real helpful.

Today I received an email saying they shipped. It's the 15th. So now I have to wait another 2 weeks at least before I get the shoes. I have no idea if it always takes a full month to get shoes, but this is ridiculous. I didn't even want to get them online but every payless store that I went to, no longer had them. Had I known that it would take this long to get them then I wouldn't have even bothered. These are shoes that I needed for work.

Needless to say, I'm very upset and I suggest that if you're going to buy from payless online to just have it shipped to your house. I would think they'd move a little quicker if it's going to your house.

Payless ShoesI have sent two additional emails asking for an explanation but am being ignored

Today, I tried to place an order on the Payless website. I received a form message telling me my credit card information was not valid---strange, since I used it just prior on two other websites. I complained and received email from Katelin at Payless saying "At this time, Payless.com is only able to accept orders using a valid U.S. credit card with a U.S. billing address". My bank in Indiana will be surprised to know they are no longer in the U.S. I have sent two additional emails asking for an explanation but am being ignored.

• Bu
                          Bubyskb Jun 04, 2019

They gave me store credit of 50 dollar but now they says they can't do anything about it please do the needful for the same

• Mi
                          midge87 Aug 09, 2010

You might want to check to be sure you entered card number and everything correctly. There are plenty of times when one's sure you entered it correctly and yet you enter it again (slowly, making sure everything is right) and poof it works.