Having problems with Skechers USA?

Skechers USA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 23, 2010. The latest review Skechers arch fit was posted on Aug 23, 2021. The latest complaint Did not receive my shoes - customer service nonresponsive was resolved on Aug 14, 2020. Skechers USA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 290 reviews. Skechers USA has resolved 50 complaints.

Skechers USA Customer Service Contacts

1800 875 275 (Australia)
8800 700 0507 (Russia)
1800 925 0029 (Mexico)
+1 800 746 3411 (United States)
+44 170 762 4772 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 800 753 243 (New Zealand)
+32 42 286 206 (Belgium)
+45 73 708 163 (Denmark & Scandinavia)
+49 180 640 7220 (Germany & Austria)
+31 416 673 160 (Netherlands)
+34 917 815 540 (Spain & Portugal)
+41 56 418 3540 (Switzerland)
+54 115 296 5555 (Argentina)
+57 14 325 880 (Colombia)
+507 215 3030 (Panama)
225 S Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skechers USA Customer Service. Initial Skechers USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skechers USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skechers USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Skechers USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Skechers USA Complaints & Reviews, Page 15

Skechersplain rude and nasty

I went into skecher in florida City, FL on Tuesday October 28. Like any store I was greeted by a store associate. As I walk around A young lady by the name who later I found out that her name was Melissa Reyes was on the phone talking and laughing loud in spanish. Its one thing to be loud on the phone at work but its another thing to be rude and racist. I guess she assume because I was dark skin, I did not speak spanish but long story short . She talked about how “black people” live on nothing but the government and that she and her dad are the one who money is being taking just so people can leave off the government. Everybody is entitle to their opinion but if skechers let girls like her represent their brand they are in a road of wakening.

Skechers — unable to return

I had purchased a pair of sketches lite sneakers. I put them on when I got home and walked around my house...

Skechersterrible customer service

Terrible customer service. I ordered a pair of shoes (which took 4 days to send in the same state), didn't fit so I sent it back.
    2 weeks I haven't heard anything, no refund nothing, today the shoes arrive at my door saying they are worn and won't take them back. I called them and they said the logo INSIDE the shoe was peeling so therefore it is worn. Regardless of the fact the shoes are completely new, absolutely no sign of wear besides apparently the inside sole logo. I asked if it was possible it was sent to me that way because I obviously wouldn't think to look if a logo is in tact INSIDE the shoe before I try them on. The rep Edith said it was impossible that it would be sent that way. As if companies don't have defects. I asked if they have pictures of the shoes in the condition it was sent to me. Edith got snippy and said we don't take pictures when we send them, we take them when they are returned.

I have never heard of such an absurd reason for refusing a return. It's like they received them and tried to find any reason to refuse the return.

I called back and asked to speak to a manager and they said they would email me within an hour for a 2nd quality check or something like that. They never sent it. I didn't even get to speak to the manager.

I have been a customer of Skechers for 7 years buying shoes every year, I can't believe the way I was treated. Will never buy from Skechers again.

• Why The Long Faces Jul 22, 2016

None of your business what the manager says to the employee. And it is the manager's job to question the employees. Mind your own business.

• Hu
        Huntc Jul 22, 2016

I was coming into the store at Alamo Ranch, on 7/21/16 I was browsing and notice the manager on duty was betting very ugly to the sales clerk that was helping me, the young lady was checking to see if shoe I wanted could be order, nice young lady said no it wasn't, but she was also checking other stores.. As I walked away I heard manager on duty say was she asking you to order that .. That kinda pissed me off .. The young lady that was helping me was very sweet and friendly

• The Lidman Foundation Oct 09, 2012

"This Place Needs More Descartes " is another cb d..bag like paulvance andmany other nics..like jonny aka tmnr8tardo

• Pi
        pineappleswirl Oct 09, 2012

"If you’re not happy with your SKECHERS.com purchase, you may return your unworn item(s) within 45 days of shipment for a refund."

That is there return policy. On their part, they insist it was worn. The inside logo was the only thing they could find wrong with it. Everything else about the shoe completely brand new.

• Pi
        pineappleswirl Oct 05, 2012

I ordered the shoes 9/11, received them 9/14 (Friday). Dropped off at UPS on 9/18 Tues. 2 business days unless you count the weekend.

Skechers USA, Inc.sneakers sole fell off

I bought a pair of Sketcher's sneakers for my son in September 2010. By January, I found that the sole was falling off his sneakers. The guy at the shoe repair place said they were made with water soluble glue and it would be $20 to fix it, which is ridiculous for a $40 pair of shoes. I can't figure out who to ask for my money back. The outlet store in Waterloo, NY that we got the shoes at said they wouldn't take them back after a month. They told me to contact sketchers.com, but it looks like the website only takes returns for shoes bought on their website.

MattyBee Feb 02, 2012

"I've been wearing these shoes for about 12 years now, my husband and daughter wear them as well. I will never purchase this brand again. They've definitely lost a very loyal customer. I have NEVER been treated this poorly by a business in my life."

I understand your frustration perfectly. However, since you waited longer than the 30 day return period, at least part of the resposnsibility for being in a position of disagreement lies with you. As for the manager, it sounds like she was unhelpful, which is a perfectly understandable point of frustration. But since she gave you a credit and you said that you liked/wanted the shoes (if they were the right size), you now have what you wanted. So all in all, I don't really understand how your complaint relates to the whole company, as you seem to have been more than happy with their products for more than a decade.

• Li
          Liture Feb 02, 2012

In January I purchased a pair of shoes from the Skechers in the Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi, Michigan. Upon returning home I realized I was sold 2 different size shoes. Unfortunately, I live over an hour away so could not return immediately to take them back. Upon returning to the store, I was told I could not return them because it had been longer than 30 days since the purchase. I would have gladly kept the shoes in the first place if they had been the same size. I am quite disgusted with the customer service at this store. I had to wait 15 minutes before someone even asked why I was at the front counter, and this was after I had to yell to the back store room to ask if there was someone available to help me. I was told to wait for the manager who took another 5 minutes. I continued to wait, then was told I could not return the shoes. I asked the manager why not as the mistake was yours, not mine. She repeated the same info to me about it being past 30 days and said I should have called immediately upon realizing the shoes weren't the same size. I didn't realize a call would have fixed this, and this was not written on my receipt. I couldn't have returned the shoes any sooner anyway. The manager was impolite and clearly did not want to be troubled with my dilemma. She proceeded to process a credit before I agreed. I have no desire to use a store credit or ever purchase this brand again after how I was treated in their store. I've been wearing these shoes for about 12 years now, my husband and daughter wear them as well.

I will never purchase this brand again. They've definitely lost a very loyal customer. I have NEVER been treated this poorly by a business in my life. I really thought Skechers was one of the better businesses out there, but I was very very wrong. I've been sure tell every single person I know about this, as well as ones I don't.

Skechersbad customer service

I am writing to inform you of a very negative customer service experience at the Skechers store in Tysons Corner Mall in Tysons Corner, VA. I purchased a pair of twinkle toes skechers for my 7yr old daughter from this store on 9/14/11. On 10/4/11, I discovered the one whole side of one of the shoes had lost its thread and separated completely from the shoe - this is beyond normal wear and tear. I asked the store to exchange the shoes because they were defective, or offer me a discount on a new pair. I was told very rudely by the manager (Tasha) that I could be lying about the purchase date/location - even though I had the shoes in the original box that she could scan, and I could produce my credit card invoice showing the purchase (I do not have the original purchase receipt). I had actually witness this store do an exchange for defective shoes for another customer on the day I was buying these shoes! I did not expect to be treated so rudely and offered no assistance! The manager (Tasha) then dismissed me with an 800-number and turned her back to me. I would like to be able to exchange these shoes at this store.I do not believe the one side of your shoes should fall apart within 3 weeks.

Skechers — returns

I bought some Skechers (Twinkle Toes?) from JC Penney for my daughter to start the 2011 school year off. One...

Skechers USA, Inc.bad quality "twinkle toes" shoes

I purchased my 6 year old daughter a pair "Twinkle Toe" Sketchers shoes two months ago. There were for "school" only, not play shoes. They are destroyed and falling apart. She has never, ever, worn out a pair of shoes. All the glitter and shiny stuff is gone, the pictures have rubbed off. The rhine stones are falling off. The top of the shoe has completely detached from the tongue of the shoe and the soles are coming unglued from the toe. These shoes have been spot cleaned by hand but not washed. I am so disappointed with these costly little shoes. She is now wearing her "Old" Nike's which look brand new next to this 2 month old shoe, which I bought in September at Kohl's for $44.99. My husband told me not to let her wear them anymore in October because they looked so ragged.

The durability of the shoes are non existant. They are so cute but I can't buy them for my (3) kids because I can't replace them every two months when they tear up. I have contacted Sketchers about this and I am waiting for a reply.

• Bi
              BiGpops5 Jun 03, 2011

I bought my son sketcher shoes like i always do for him 'cause its the only shoe other than work boots the last him what i would consider a resonable amount of time(4-5mos). i got him some sketchers(sn 93702L color code:bklm). they were the worst shoe i've ever gotten him. i was so disappointed they only lasted him a 1 1/2 weeks and they started to tear on the nose of the shoe. i wanted a tough shoe for my son knowing he plays hard. i will be thinking twice on whether or not i buy sketchers again i guess back to searching for a good shoe it's been 4yrs since i've done that but i can't afford to spend good money on what i think is going to be a good shoe only to do it twice !

Skechers — no warnings on shattering an ankle

Two weeks after purchase... shattered my ankle breaking the tibia, fibula and talus. Interesting part is we...

Skechers — doesn't care about the customer

Skechers — shoes fall apart

Sketchers are sooo expensive and I used to buy them 3 years ago for my kids - they would actually last the...