Menu
Rack Room Shoes Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Rack Room Shoes
reviews and complaints

www.rackroomshoes.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.1 213 Reviews

How responsive is Rack Room Shoes's customer service?

3 Resolved
36 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Rack Room Shoes handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Rack Room Shoes and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Rack Room Shoes reviews and complaints 56

Newest Rack Room Shoes reviews and complaints

E
12:00 am EDT

Rack Room Shoes Mixed Experiences with Rack Room Shoes

As someone who loves shoes, I understand the importance of finding the perfect pair. Looking at the reviews for Rack Room Shoes, it's clear that customers have had mixed experiences. Some have praised the lightning-fast shipping and great value, while others have expressed disappointment with issues like worn shoes being sent, poor customer service, and return problems. It seems like a hit-or-miss situation. If you decide to shop at Rack Room Shoes, make sure to read the reviews carefully and perhaps consider visiting a store in person for a better experience.

M
2:56 pm EDT

Rack Room Shoes Great shopping experience

There is so much to choose from. The employees are helpful and so courteous. The buy one get one half off helped too. Bought three pairs of shoes. Definitely going to continue to shop here.

2:40 pm EDT

Rack Room Shoes Good deals, good selection

Great variation in shoes & some really good deals... doesnt mean I always find my size or style I'm looking for, but better than any other shoe store or shoe department within a store that I gave ever shopped.

Hide full review

Is Rack Room Shoes legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Rack Room Shoes as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 7% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Rack Room Shoes stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Rack Room Shoes should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Rack Room Shoes earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Rack Room Shoes achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Rack Room Shoes has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Rackroomshoes.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Rackroomshoes.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Rack Room Shoes, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Rack Room Shoes website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Rack Room Shoes has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 7% of 39 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the rackroomshoes.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Rack Room Shoes. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
  1. Pros
    2. Inconsistent in-store inventory
    3. Competitors offer more aggressive deals
    4. Online platform lags behind rivals

Rack Room Shoes Excellent

I save a lot, loved the style, and have been telling my coworkers, friends and family.my children, their friends have been shopping at rackroom shoe as well. We always get style for every season, and occasion.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rack Room Shoes Great service and huge selection in store and online!

Reading these "reviews", makes you wonder what planet some of these people live on. Each brand fits differently. Unless you or reordering something you already have, or tried on at a store, chances are they are different sizing. Again, Each Brand Fits Differently! Stop complaining about return shipping fees. Those returns are your fault!

Rack Room Shoes Excellent customer service

I was shopping for my grandsons. They both like Niki socks white. I found only two white Niki socks
On the review stand. I paid for them and was told by the sale associate, that on my next visit I could had
A fifteen dollar coupon. She stated that I needed to use on or before September 30,2023. I informed the sales associate that I needed another package of white Niki socks, since I couldn't locate them. She came over and found them for me. I use the coupon that was given to me. Excellent customer service.

K

Rack Room Shoes The staff is very patient and nice

Had to get work shoes. Went a couple of days in a row because I couldn't make up my mind. So I asked a girl who is always putting up shoes whenever I went if she could recommend something, she's tall, with glasses. I didn't remember her name. She was quite helpful and friendly. I had asked the manager the day before but she seemed busy so I just came back the next day and the young girl helped me. And they have pokemon stops in the shopping center too. So if you go get shoes maybe don't ask the young manager ask the tall girl with glasses. She will be happy to help you.

J
2:33 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rack Room Shoes Everything!!!

Store employees laughing at disabled customer and then calling manager to follow said person and another around the store. Few min later a security guard was called in to watch and along with those young "bully" employees around the store. Then the security guard continues to watch the customers pay and followed then partially through the mall. Also, I had gone up to and asked the one girl if she could tell me how much percent cotton was in a pk of socks, she told me 93 and went bi got home my boyfriend was very upset because he can only wear mainly cotton socks. Now on top of all this I had to pay $25 for an Uber both ways and only to get home and unpack our fake poorly manufactured knock off shoes. He thought he was getting Dr Martins and I Timberland and Puma. These people working there are immured disgraced for workers acting like little kids and when I asked for help about a certain product she asked Ed me what did. They look like. Now I spent $300 approx and now again to return this [censored]. Who the [censored] is going to pay for my ride-share fare?

Claimed loss: $27.97$25.98And 240.55 for junk

Desired outcome: Pay the rides so I can come return all this and get it somewhere else and then pay my ride to return home and an apology would be appreciated

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Rack Room Shoes representatives only. If you are affiliated with Rack Room Shoes, please claim your business to access these details.

1:00 pm EDT

Rack Room Shoes An employee

I came in to pick up my shoes I ordered online Sales rep proceed to tell she was having issue with the printer. So because she was not clear I ask so what does that mean am i not able to get my shoes. She proceed to snatch the phone off the counter saying I didn’t say that I just said I wasn’t ready with a nasty attitude. I didn’t appreciate the attitude because I genuinely just was trying to pick up my shoes. It was almost as if she didn’t wanna do her job. I probably will never do In store pickup again due to this young ladies attitude.

Desired outcome: People skill training for the young lady

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rack Room Shoes Buyer Beware: Rack Room Shoes' Online Return Policy Could Cost You

Rack Room Shoes is a great place to shop for shoes, but you should think twice before buying online. If you have a store nearby, it might be better to go there instead. The prices are good, but the return policy is not so great. You have to pay for the return shipping yourself, and they might take out some money from your refund for shipping charges. This can add up to between $12 and $25, which is a lot of money to spend on nothing.

I had some trouble with this policy, and it took me a while to get in touch with someone who could help me. I made three phone calls and waited a week for a return call that never came. Finally, I spoke with Lisa, who is the supervisor of customer service. She was very nice and offered to refund the original shipping charge, but that was all.

I think Rack Room Shoes should make their shipping policy more clear on their website. Other online retailers like Amazon and Zappos offer free returns, so it's important for customers to know what they're getting into. If they don't live near a store, they might end up spending a lot of money on shipping without getting anything in return.

So, if you're thinking about buying shoes from Rack Room Shoes online, be aware of the return policy. It might be better to go to a store instead. I learned this the hard way and ended up losing $11.92. Don't let it happen to you!

B

Rack Room Shoes Disappointing Customer Service Experience with Rack Room Shoes

I recently bought some boots from Rack Room Shoes and unfortunately they didn't fit. I ordered based on measurements rather than size, as I know every shoe is different. When I contacted customer service to exchange the boots, they told me I had to return them first. I went to both FedEx and USPS to ship them back, but they were going to charge me $50, which is half of what I paid for the shoes! I called Rack Room Shoes to explain the situation and they told me that I could exchange them in-store, but the closest store to me is 2 1/2 hours away. I decided to reorder the boots and return them in-store if I had the chance to go, but when I called to reorder, the lady on the phone told me that I would lose my 15% discount if I did so. After thinking about it for a while, I decided it would be best to just ship the shoes back for an exchange. I called customer service and gave them the tracking number for the return, but they told me they wouldn't process the exchange until they received the boots.

Today, I received a call from Rack Room Shoes and they told me that they processed a refund instead of an exchange, even though I specifically asked for an exchange. I was so frustrated because I had gone through the trouble of shipping the boots back and spent a lot of money on shipping, only to receive a refund instead of the exchange I wanted. If I had known this would happen, I would have waited to exchange the shoes in-store instead of spending so much money on shipping.

Overall, I'm disappointed with the customer service at Rack Room Shoes. While I understand that they have policies in place, I wish they had been more accommodating to my situation. I will think twice before ordering from them again in the future.

B

Rack Room Shoes Rack Room Shoes' Return Policy Disappoints: A Review

I recently purchased a pair of shoes from Rack Room Shoes and unfortunately, they are hurting my feet. I reached out to their customer service team through their website and was connected with a representative named Ka. Ka was quick to respond and was able to assist me with my concerns.

However, I was disappointed to learn that Rack Room Shoes does not accept returns or exchanges for worn items, as stated on the back of their receipts. I understand the reasoning behind this policy, but as someone with sensitive feet due to surgeries, it is frustrating to not be able to return a pair of shoes that are causing discomfort.

Ka suggested that I try the shoes on in-store or on a carpeted area at home to avoid damaging them. If the shoes are not damaged and do not appear to be worn, I can bring them back to the store with the box and receipt to see if they can assist me.

While I appreciate the effort from Ka, I am disappointed that Rack Room Shoes does not have a more lenient return policy like other shoe stores, such as Fleet Feet. At Fleet Feet, customers can wear their shoes for up to 30 days and still return them if they are not satisfied.

Overall, I am not satisfied with my experience at Rack Room Shoes and will not be shopping there again. It is important for shoe stores to have a return policy that accommodates customers with sensitive feet or those who may need to return a pair of shoes for other reasons.

Rack Room Shoes Poor Customer Service Experience with Rack Room Shoes

I bought a pair of shoes for my hubby right before Christmas from Rack Room Shoes. We had to travel for one and a half hours to reach the Sanford Mall in Florida. When we got back home, we realized that the security tag was still attached to the sneakers. We called Rack Room Shoes and they told us to bring the shoes back to the store so they could remove the security tag. I explained that it was a long drive for us, but they didn't seem to care and didn't even apologize. The customer service representative suggested that we could try to remove the tag with a strong magnet, but I wasn't going to do that.

We made a second call to customer service and they agreed to send us a mailing label. They promised to send us new shoes when they saw the movement of the shoes we had with the security tag. We waited for the label, but it never arrived. When we called again, they said they had emailed it to us, but we explained that we didn't have a printer. Finally, we received the label and took the sneakers to the pack and ship. We had to buy a $6 bag and ship the sneakers back.

My husband called to check on the status of his new sneakers, but the customer service representative said that she couldn't find any tracking number or account number related to those sneakers. We are now $90 in the hole and have no sneakers, no satisfaction, no apology, and no extra rewards as promised. We are very disappointed with the service we received from Rack Room Shoes. We don't know if they can do anything to make it right, but we hope they will at least try.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rack Room Shoes Terrible Customer Service and Shipping Policy: My Disappointing Experience with Rack Room Shoes

I just got my order from Rack Room Shoes today, and boy was I disappointed! The package was delivered by FedEx, and it looked like it had been through a warzone. The plastic packaging was all crumpled up, and the shoe boxes inside were completely destroyed. To make matters worse, the shoes themselves were wet and covered in some kind of gross liquid. Yuck!

I immediately contacted Rack Room Shoes to let them know what had happened, and I was shocked by their response. They told me that they couldn't ship replacements to my address, even though it was the same address that I had just received the damaged package at. Instead, they suggested that I have the shoes shipped to my neighbor or to the closest store. What kind of policy is that?

I tried to explain to them that I had taken the package off my porch within minutes of delivery, so there was no way that the damage could have happened on my end. I even sent them pictures of the packaging and the shoes to show them what had happened. But they just kept insisting that it wasn't their fault and that they couldn't do anything about it.

To make matters worse, they tried to tell me that FedEx returns damaged packages to their warehouse and doesn't deliver them. That's a complete lie! The package was clearly relabeled by FedEx with the reason for the damage, and I have the pictures to prove it. I've received plenty of packages that look like they've been through a warzone, but this was by far the worst.

Needless to say, I won't be purchasing from Rack Room Shoes again. Their customer service was terrible, and their policy of not shipping replacements to the same address is ridiculous. I've attached pictures to show you just how swampy my brand new shoes were when they arrived.

Rack Room Shoes Poor Customer Service Experience with Rack Room Shoes

I had to return the shoes I ordered from Rack Room Shoes because they were way too small. I called them up to ask if I could get a free shipping mailer since I ordered Asics, which I buy a lot of, but whose sizing has been inconsistent lately, no matter where I shop. I also told them I wanted an exchange for a larger size. They said sure and told me to be sure to include the form indicating so. They sent the mailer, and I correctly filled out the paperwork for an exchange to a larger size.

Today, I was notified that they refunded my initial purchase, but they shorted me $7.53 for shipping. I called them to see why they refunded instead of exchanging. The representative first tried to say I hadn't included the form asking for an exchange. I replied that I had, in fact, included it and had also told the representative when I asked for the shipping label that I wanted an exchange. It was at that point that he decided to check on it, and then he did admit I had correctly done what was needed for the exchange. He said he didn't know why they screwed it up.

He did not offer a refund of my $7.53, but did say he'd send the bigger size with free shipping. I then asked if that pair didn't fit, would I be responsible for shipping to return them. He said I would be responsible for the return shipping. At that point, I told him I was done with Rack Room and forget it! I also told him I'd recently read that 2 out of every 5 retail sales are to Amazon or Walmart. I told him that's why outfits like Rack Room struggle to stay in business since they treat customers badly. If they want to compete, they'd better get it together in terms of customer service!

I also told him this is why I dislike buying shoes online. Yes, I still need shoes, but I'll buy them locally where I can try them on! I hope Rack Room Shoes can improve their customer service so that they can stay in business and keep their customers happy.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rack Room Shoes Rack Room Shoes Review: Frustrating Experience with Wrong Shoes Shipped Twice

I recently made a purchase on Rack Room Shoes' website and ordered three pairs of Hey Dude shoes, two for women and one for men. However, my experience with the company was not as smooth as I had hoped.

The first shipment I received was one pair of women's shoes and the men's shoes. I noticed that the women's shoes were labeled as "black" on the website, but when I received them, the box said "starry night" and the shoes were clearly navy blue. I called the customer service line to inform them of the mistake, but the representative insisted that the warehouse had shipped me the wrong shoes. I explained that the website had the shoes mislabeled, and anyone who orders black shoes expects to receive black shoes, not navy.

After some back and forth, the representative agreed to reship me the correct shoes. However, I asked if I could choose a different pair that were actually black, and was told I had to wait 24-48 hours for email approval. I received the email two days later, but by that time, I had decided to keep the navy shoes because I was tired of dealing with the company. I called to cancel the black shoe order, but three days later, I received a shipment of the same wrong (starry night-navy blue) shoes yet again. They had reshipped me the wrong shoes TWICE.

I was frustrated and had to go to the library and then to FedEx to ship the shoes back when I never asked them to ship me navy blue shoes once, let alone twice. I never thought I would be a Karen, but I had to go straight up Karen on the lady who took my last call because she didn't believe their website was wrong. I had to email her a picture of the discrepancy between their label and the shoe box and shoe color before she apologized to me.

Overall, I spent $180 on this website and had to make five phone calls totaling 1 hour and 27 minutes to get this straightened out. Needless to say, I will not be shopping with Rack Room Shoes again.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rack Room Shoes Disappointing Experience with Rack Room Shoes: Lack of Communication and Unfair Expectations

I recently had an experience with Rack Room Shoes that left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I ordered two pairs of shoes from their website, but when the package arrived, I only received one pair. I understand that mistakes happen, but what really bothered me was the lack of communication from the company about where my missing shoes were.

When I contacted customer service, they were able to identify the wrong shoes that had been shipped to me with just the last four digits of the order label. However, they asked me to go to FedEx to return the wrong shoes, which was a bit inconvenient. What really upset me was that they didn't offer any information about when or how I could expect to receive my correct shoes.

The representative I spoke with only said that I would receive a refund once they received the wrong shoes back in good condition. They also had a laundry list of requirements for the return, which felt like a lot of extra work for me to do when it wasn't my mistake in the first place. I just wanted my correct shoes, but instead, I was being treated like free labor to fix their mistake.

To make matters worse, the shoes that I did receive were not my style or size, so I had no use for them. Rack Room Shoes only shipped them in a bag, which was not enough protection for the shoes during shipping. But when I tried to return them, they required that I wrap them in good condition, which felt like an unfair expectation given how they had shipped them to me in the first place.

Overall, my experience with Rack Room Shoes was frustrating and disappointing. I don't want to shop for trouble and upsets, and I certainly don't want to be treated like free labor to fix someone else's mistake. I hope that in the future, they can improve their communication and shipping practices to provide a better experience for their customers.

P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rack Room Shoes Buyer Beware: My Frustrating Experience with Rack Room Shoes' Online Order and Return Process

So, I had a bit of a problem with Rack Room Shoes. I ordered 6 pairs of shoes online and returned 2 of them in-store. But, when I checked my account, I saw that I was charged twice for one of the pairs I returned! Can you believe it? I had to go back to the store to get my money back, but the employees there couldn't help me because they didn't have all the information from my online order. So, I had to call customer service and wait on hold for over an hour and a half! While I was waiting, I decided to try the online chat and finally got through to someone. But, they told me I had to go back to the store AGAIN to get the mistake fixed. Ugh, what a hassle!

When I finally got to speak to the manager at the store, they were able to fix most of the problem. But, it still took a lot of time and effort on my part. And, to top it off, I didn't even get a coupon or anything for all the trouble I went through. I mean, come on! I understand that mistakes happen, but this was just ridiculous. I don't think I'll be shopping at Rack Room Shoes again anytime soon. It's just not worth the hassle. And, during a pandemic when we're all supposed to be staying home and staying safe, I don't think anyone should have to go through all of this just to fix a mistake that wasn't even their fault. So, buyer beware!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rack Room Shoes Unpleasant Experience at Rack Room Shoes: Degrading Customer Service and Refund Issues

I recently had a very unpleasant experience at Rack Room Shoes located at Riva Festival. I went to return a pair of Blowfish tennis shoes that I had paid $33.32 for. I had two receipts with me because my daughter had exchanged a pair of shoes at the Annapolis Mall Rack Room Shoe store. The salesperson at Riva Festival suggested we do this so that his store could get credit for selling both pairs of shoes. However, they did not have my daughter's size, so we had to go to the Annapolis Mall to exchange the shoes for a different pair in her size.

When I went to return the shoes, I noticed that no credit had been given back to my credit card. It was right there in black and white on the receipt, but the manager was too dumb to understand it. He even put the information into the computer to see if any money had been refunded to me, but he still couldn't figure it out. He got nasty with me and spoke to me in a degrading manner. I am a 69-year-old woman and don't need to be talked to rudely by anyone, especially someone who has no common sense.

I got upset and they had a line, so I asked for a refund. I thought they were giving me a $29 refund, but they only gave me a $19.99 plus tax refund, which was the price I paid for my daughter's shoes. If the manager had looked at the original receipt, he would have seen that my Blowfish tennis shoes cost $40 plus tax, but with a discount, they ended up costing $33.32 plus tax.

My husband buys his work shoes from Rack Room Shoes, but we will never go to another Rack Room Shoe store again. They should hire people who have common sense and can look at a receipt and understand what the customer is saying. I have all the receipts to prove my case, but the manager still treated me poorly. If I were a man, he would not have treated me like this or talked down to me.

In conclusion, I am a very dissatisfied customer and had to let this be known. If you ever think you may have to return shoes or have money to waste, do not buy shoes from Rack Room Shoes at Riva Festival. You will be degraded, ripped off, and robbed of your money.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rack Room Shoes Disappointing Experience with Rack Room Shoes' Website and Customer Service

I recently made a purchase on Rack Room Shoes' website and unfortunately, it was not a smooth experience. I ordered two pairs of shoes, but when I received my package from the Post Office, I found that they had sent me the wrong shoes and in the wrong size. I was disappointed to learn that Rack Room Shoes does not use UPS or FedEx for their deliveries, which meant I had to go to the Post Office to pick up my package.

I tried to contact customer service through their Live Chat option, but no one ever responded. Feeling frustrated, I decided to email them instead. I received an automated email response that someone would get back to me within 24 hours, but 48 hours went by and I still hadn't heard anything. Luckily, the automated response included a phone number to call, so I decided to give them a ring.

When I spoke to the customer service representative, I was still feeling frustrated, but she was nice and understanding. She promised to expedite the shipping of my order through FedEx. However, after another week went by, I called customer service again and learned that my order had never been sent out. I was disappointed and decided to return the shoes as they had requested.

It's been a while since I returned the shoes and I still haven't received a refund on my credit card. Overall, my experience with Rack Room Shoes was not a positive one. I would recommend using Amazon instead, as they have a more reliable and efficient customer service system.

Rack Room Shoes In-depth Review

In Summary: Rack Room Shoes offers a user-friendly online shopping experience with a wide variety of footwear for the whole family. Their competitive pricing, coupled with regular sales and a rewarding loyalty program, makes them a go-to destination for budget-conscious shoppers. While they provide a satisfactory level of customer service, there is room for improvement in shipping and delivery aspects. The commitment to social responsibility is not prominently featured, which could be an area for future development.

Website Usability and Design: The Rack Room Shoes website boasts a clean and intuitive navigation layout, making it easy for users to find what they're looking for. The visual appeal is straightforward, with a focus on product images and minimal distractions. Mobile responsiveness is handled well, ensuring a seamless shopping experience across various devices.

Product Selection and Variety: Rack Room Shoes impresses with a broad range of brands, catering to diverse tastes and budgets. They offer an extensive selection of styles and sizes, including options for children and hard-to-find sizes. The availability of new arrivals is consistent, with the latest trends and seasonal footwear regularly updated.

Pricing and Value for Money: Prices at Rack Room Shoes are competitive when compared with other footwear retailers. They frequently run sales and discounts, providing excellent value for money. The rewards program and various promotions further enhance the shopping experience by offering additional savings and benefits.

Customer Service Experience: Customer service is generally responsive to inquiries, with multiple channels available for support. The quality of support is satisfactory, though experiences may vary. Return and exchange policies are clearly stated and customer-friendly, allowing for hassle-free transactions.

Online Shopping Experience: The ordering process on Rack Room Shoes is streamlined and user-friendly. They offer a variety of payment options, ensuring secure transactions. The guest checkout option is a convenient feature for those who prefer not to create an account.

Shipping and Delivery: Shipping options and costs are standard, with free shipping often available on qualifying purchases. While packaging quality is adequate, delivery timeframes can sometimes be inconsistent, which is an area that could see improvement for a better customer experience.

Product Quality and Authenticity: Rack Room Shoes delivers on product quality and authenticity, with items that are well-constructed and made from durable materials. Most products are comfortable and match their descriptions accurately, ensuring customer satisfaction.

Customer Reviews and Testimonials: The website features customer reviews and testimonials, providing insight into overall satisfaction ratings. Feedback on specific products is helpful for potential buyers, and the company appears to address negative reviews with the intent to resolve issues.

Loyalty Program and Customer Perks: The loyalty program at Rack Room Shoes offers significant benefits, including a points system and redeemable rewards. Members enjoy exclusive offers, making the loyalty program an attractive feature for regular shoppers.

Social Responsibility and Sustainability: Information on ethical sourcing practices, environmental initiatives, and community involvement is not prominently displayed, suggesting an area where Rack Room Shoes could improve transparency and engagement in social responsibility.

Overall Shopping Experience: Rack Room Shoes provides a solid online shopping experience with a few areas for improvement. Enhancing the reliability of shipping and delivery, along with greater emphasis on social responsibility, could elevate the overall customer experience. The final verdict is positive, with a recommendation for those seeking a wide selection of affordable footwear and a user-friendly online platform.

How to file a complaint about Rack Room Shoes?

Here is the guide on how to file a complaint or review about Rack Room Shoes on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- If you already have an account on ComplaintsBoard.com, log in using your credentials. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue with Rack Room Shoes in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Rack Room Shoes. Mention key areas such as transactions, nature of the issue, steps taken to resolve it, personal impact, etc.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data in these documents.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint or review.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure to follow these steps to effectively file a complaint or review about Rack Room Shoes on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Rack Room Shoes customer service

Phone number

+1 (800) 306-9309

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Rack Room Shoes?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rack Room Shoes Customer Service. Initial Rack Room Shoes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rack Room Shoes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rack Room Shoes. Discuss the issues you have had with Rack Room Shoes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.