[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)epac

S Aug 16, 2018 Review updated:

After reading these complaints about bad Singpost service, I felt 'better'. My sis came home this evening and saw 3 unsuccessful delivery slips stuck at the gate. Yet both my parents were at home the entire day and they didn't hear anyone knocking on the door or ringing the doorbell. In fact, I told them to keep a look out for the postman who's delivering my parcels this week. (as these are tracked parcels, I'm aware of their whereabouts). Previously, I've no issues receiving my parcels including those untracked.

RESOLVED

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Aug 17, 2018

Hi, Sarah Lim. We are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us via our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking numbers for us to look into this. Thank you.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices