Singapore Post (SingPost) Logo

Singapore Post (SingPost)

Having problems with Singapore Post (SingPost)?

+65 62 225 777 (Speedpost Hotline)
+65 68 412 000 (From Overseas / HQ)
10 Eunos Road 8, Singapore Post Centre
Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Singapore Post (SingPost).

Complaints & Reviews

Singpost terrible singpost speedpost service and singpost customer service

cc420009035DE

Returned from business trip and found card in letter box from Singpost. Tried to decipher instructions on the card - none of which actually refer to their mobile app or their Internet site - to track. In frustration, called them up. After reciting the item number several times (using the phonetic alphabet which still baffled them - Delta Echo being apparently incomprehensible!!!)

Parcel delivered they said. And they continued to insist it had been delivered, despite my repeatedly telling them that obviously was not the case.

Agreed to open investigation.

3 days later missed call from them. Tried calling back the number in their SMS message. No one could transfer me to the correct department.

Eventually get through 4th day. Apparently they wanted a scan of the delivery card. They took 4 days to realise this!!! They told me they would send me an email and I should reply to that with the scan of the delivery card.

Called again after 8hrs and no email only to find that they had indeed copied down the email address wrong - despite my spelling it phonetically at least 3 times for them.

THE WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD.

Singapore Postspeed post

I received a SMS that I will have my parcel delivered to me by end of today, 26th Jan 2017.

Your Speedpost parcel as036326945 will be delivered by end of today. If delivery is unsuccessful, you will receive an advice card with collection details.

I called in at 5.44pm and was answered by this indian staff. I was told that the parcel was out for delivery and I could get it before 6.15pm as the delivery area was near my place. I waited till 6.30pm.

I called in again to check. I was answered by the same staff again. This time I was told that the parcel will reach by 7.30 as this is the festive period. So it's either I wait or I could have it delivered by 27th Jan 9am to 1pm. I have my reunion dinner today but I chose to wait until 7pm since the delivery team was already at my area.

I called in at 7pm and answered by the same Indian staff. This time, I was told that the delivery team had ended work and my parcel will not be delivered by today and I may have to wait till 31St Jan for my parcel, which I've mentioned multiple time that I need my parcel for CNY. And due to the wrong address, my parcel couldn't be delivered. (But he mentioned that the delivery team was near my area and if they have problem locating my address, they could have give me a call)

The service provided was seriously ridiculous and the attitude was so bad. I deserve better attitude than this. I called in three times and what I got was false information and me wasting my time waiting and delayed my dinner for nothing.

I want an explanation by 27th before 11am and I want my parcel delivered before 1pm tomorrow.

So I waited until 1pm and leave home then saw the delivery advice on the floor outside my unit with the time written 2.05pm which was way later than the given timing. Should I just wait at home for this stupid parcel which I could have gotten it yesterday?

Why make your problem my problem again and again and delay the delivery of my parcel? How about I wait until end of 2017 to collect it? The funniest thing is that I stay Choa Chu Kang and the nearest Signpost is the one at Choa Chu Kang then why expect me to go all the way to bukit panjang to collect it?? Is there something wrong with the map on your side or what. I've called in more than 10 times and I still can't settle this problem. The call back from the indian manager was equally bad.

First the reason why I chose speed post was because I need it URGENTLY BUT NOW I JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AGAIN AND AGAIN OR I NEED TO CALL IN AGAIN AND AGAIN.

I WANT MY PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED BY 1ST OF FEB AT THE RAFFLES BRANCH SINGPOST.

I can't type Tamil for this instructions but I hope you understand simple English.g

SIng Caver Jun 19, 2017

This proves that the management and the structure need to be changed as they lack efficiency and creativity, and there are too many foreigners in the company who are there just to have a job, not to provide a good service . Also there has been little or no creativity in the services offered by Singpost, and that is why it has lost out to private concerns .

Singapore Postparcel delivery

I really very disappointed to singpost delivery service . Item unable to redelivery and then i called up the customer service the person who answering the phone is very rude and sound like unwilling to help to solve the solution. As i will b away from home for one month. I ask for redelivery or self picking up in the post office. Otherwise my item will b post back to united state. And the person who on the line was pointing say is my fault because i was not around at home then my item have to post bk to US. And my item was unable to track in the wedsite system due to didnt update in the system. Super bad service !!! And make me angry. This is stupid service !!

Singapore Postsingpost / lost parcels & lack of customer service recovery

I am utterly disappointed with singpost customer services. 2 of my parcels was lost that was sent by different companies. (mgp label & kailijumeisg respectively)

Mgp label sent out the parcel on 5th january and till date (24 jan), i have yet receive the parcel. i tried calling in the hotline 1605 twice to enquire, the officer was not helpful at all. i visited singpost tampines branch on 24 january to check for any detained or returned parcels from the postman but to invalid. it has been 2 weeks and all singpost has done in replying customer was a standard form of reply which show no sense of empathy at all.

Kailijumeisg sent out the parcel on 12 january and still, i did not receive the items. both parcels was lost and all i am wondering, could it be the same postman lost the parcels or keep delivering to the wrong apartment.

I also wrote in a feedback to singpost to seek for assistance and the replying customer service officer can even get my salutation incorrect. this really shows a lot on singpost's standard of training.

Utterly disappointed and speechless on singpost customer service & inefficiency of delivering the parcels.

SingPost CS Feb 16, 2017

Hi Evadine. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please PM us on Facebook with your CAS numbers for us to follow up on this matter. Thank you.

Singapore Postlack of service recovery and recourse

I write to express extreme disappointment about the services provided by singpost. Singpost has lost my local parcel between 2jan 2017-5jan 2017 from my sender "intoxiquette"
          My sender has an email providing details on 30 dec 2016 that this same parcel was sent on the 30dec 2016 that same day. It is a regular practice from my sender to send emails for orders being posted out so their customers can take note on the arrival of their goods.
          Unfortunately this huge parcel containing my chinese new year dress worth $42.90 has gone missing now.
          Also, i have rang singpost twice each call worth 20 minutes of my time with the same person Shuvham answering my call but extremely unhelpful towards my request. I rang on 16jan then received an sms for a missed call attempting to reach me followed by an sms saying " we tried to reach you and trying to investigate and monitor the situation" and i rang the second time 24 jan after more than a week now.

My question to singpost. Have you monitored the situation for over a week now and what is the outcome??

Having answered both my calls I was put on hold several times on and off sounding like he was giving off the script of the company policy reasons, taking down my details but only tried to call back once unsuccesfully reaching me at all. He even attempted the my manager is busy at the moment and put me on hold again when i told him i like yo speak with someone else for help. He kept repeating how this parcel is lost without possible recourse without any hint of actual help or sympathy, the usual when it does not have a tracking number. You mean to say it is a common practice these days for singpost to lose the local mail and parcels the size bigger than your head too? I always thought that singpost was reputable and reliable untill firstly you lost my parcel and how this person repeated like a broken record on how singpost cannot do anything about it because there was lack of a tracking number. Certainly there is a postman delivering to my area is there not?

And also about singpost being unable to find out who is the postman responsible for delivering this area. Really? Certainly, singpost is able to question and investigate with the postman on duty within my area between 2jan to 5 jan correct? After a week of waiting, did singpost decide to ignore whoever loses their parcels and cannot be bothered to call back while you sms everyone with a massive collective "we are investigating the situation" message?? The parcel is also large enough to go missing since it is able to fit into my postbox as this it not the first time i have ordered from this dress provider who is the sender. Maybe the postman mistakenly place it in someone else's postbox? Has anyone even bothered to find out?

Seriously, your members of staff and postman especially since this is a service industry should have better equiped skills toward service quality when answering phonecalls and mass smsing solutions in situations like this than someone who sounds like he is reading off the script on a company policy.

I am extremely unhappy with singpost. My sender has at least been able to check and notify me constantly if there had been retrieval of this item up till now. But certainly not singpost. Despite me calling and waiting on line for repeated non solution replies.
          Now, not only do i not have a chinese new year dress as the dress provider has sold out the sizes for that dress. I have also lost $42.90 i must say, this is an utterly disgrace for singpost for such poor conduct and intergrity.

• Er
              ErSi Mar 26, 2018

I am facing the same problem right now. Within 30 minutes of Singpost's delivery update that a Lazada package has been left in the letterbox, I went to check but it was empty.

The customer service consultant gave me a template reply that their system indicated that the parcel has been delivered, but made no allowance that it could have been delivered to a wrong address, or that it could be a mistake and there was in fact no delivery, or even that their staff had pilfered the parcel.

Any suggestions on what else I can do?

Singpost — lack of service at ion - orchard post office

Dear sir My colleague went to yr (Ion) Orchard post office on 19/01 to receive funds sent by western...

Singapore Postservice delivery speedpost & customer service care officer's call support

Package tracking no. Cj00001820470
            Case no. Cas-1018398

1. The delivery guy assigned to deliver my (Incoming) overseas parcel did not attempt to deliver contrary to his report of "no response". I was in the office on 4/1/2017 from 8.30 a. M. To 6.00 p. M. Even through lunch-time. I did not get any visits from any courier including from speedpost. There was also no attempt to call my hand-phone which was provided. This is the second time I have experienced bad delivery service. The first one by a chinese delivery person from singpost he refused to climb to my 6th storey even though I told him I could give him the directions. If this is the same delivery person then I suggest speepost transfer him elsewhere or serioulsy counsel him lest the long term damage of speedpost versus other courier services would be fatal.

2. When I brought up my case to the customer service officer earlier on 11/1/2017 through the hotline 1605, an officer named ramesh handled my query. However instead of offering empathy with my situation he cockily said "sir, your parcel does not have full address only postal code". I told him it is unbelievable that a reputable company sent me a parcel without full address. He confidently responded that if not the parcel would have been delivered. This is a clear denial of what could possibly go wrong for speedpost services. Today when I collected my p [arcel after spending 2 hours of my time to collect at paya lebar centre and paying $5 for car park, I found that the parcel ahd my full address and telephone number.

3. I have also submitted my written complaint at the service centre.

SingPost CS Jan 12, 2017

Hi Azmi. We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that we will get the team to follow up on your case. Thank you.

Singpost us post to singapore

6/1/2016 attempted delivery due to incomplete address.
              They, singpost, must be super kind and considerable, sent back to the sender directly without contact me. My phone number shown at the package since this is not the first time bought from this supplier.
              Called singpost, they said already sent out. Wow, I admire your super fast action, not in normal service, but the re-send service like this.

Shame on you, singpost.

SingPost CS Jan 09, 2017

Hi Float L. we are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please drop us a PM via Facebook or DM via Twitter for us to follow up on this matter. Thank you.

Christyn Tan Feb 01, 2017

I had the same experience with Singpost, not once but twice with a month (orders were from 2 different vendors). And upon sending in a complaint, Singpost requested for me to provide more details, How could I when I wasn't even informed of any parcel which was unsuccessfully delivered!

Singapore Postmy recipient did not received the parcel

I had posted out 3 parcels on 14.12.2016, 1 is send to locally by register mail and the other 2 send overseas (Australia and Philippines) via EMS. The one send to Australia had no problem and received before Christmas. Yet the locally and Philippines no update of the status. After Christmas kept calling and only yesterday managed to collect back the parcel which is to be send locally and now left the last parcel still no news. Been filling up feedback forms keep telling them and no response from them.

SingPost CS Jan 05, 2017

Hi Bizkid76. We would like to hear more about your feedback. Please drop us a PM via Facebook or DM via Twitter. Thank you.

• Me
                    Melly Marvelous Jan 06, 2017

I was expecting a mail to be delivered early December. Seller from Carousel has post out a parcel and thought it was supposedly a delay on your end. It was mailed out in a grey polymailer but it's STILL yet to be delivered.
                    I don't understand how just a normal delivery could result in lost of mail? Was it posted out to a different location???

SingPost CS Jan 09, 2017

@Melly Marvelous Hi Melly. Please be advised that items sent via normal mail service is unrecorded and untraceable in our system. Hence, we are unable to determine the reason for late delivery. If you need further assistance, please contact us at 1605. Thank you.

Singapore Postsmall packet

On 15th December I send a 2, 5kg packet with some souvenirs in Italy, for 116$!!!
                  The counter told me that will take 8 to 12 days for reach the destination, until now, if I track my packet, is still i Paya Lebar office.
                  I send mex on your FB page and just doesn't care nobody, if this is the post of singapor, will be the first and the last time!!!
                  Bad service, really bad customer care, and very expensive for what I got, I packet still in singapore after 20 days!!!
                  Shame of you

Singapore Postspeed post ever deliver. customer care never address concern

Parcel dropped at Suntec Post Office on 3 Dec, to Speed Post to Canada. Chose the fastest option possible, registered, to be delivered within 5-7days. Till today, it is nowhere in sight, and nobody in Sing Post can tell me, where is it. I waited for 20days, before I finally tried contacting Sing Post.

Tracking System says it is still in Singapore Transit Centre!

Spoke to your customer care agent for at least 3 times, including once with a superior. Nothing came out of it, except they will investigate. They will send me an email (which I never receive).

The agents also requested me to please take a photo of the slip of form that I filled in and send to them on email. While this is the form that Sing Post has a copy, the agents (all of them) said, it takes a long time to find it within Sing Post, it is faster and more convenient for them if I can take a photo and send it over.

Today, another agent asked me, if my email address is in lower CAPS or UPPER CAPS. Is your team living in the 70s? or in 2016?
                    The agent also kept apologizing to me. Honestly, at this point, I need no apologies. I just need the parcel to be delivered, like yesterday!
                    The agent said, he will now make sure it is delivered on time. Seriously! It is already more than 20days late. I am not sure if he even knows what he is talking about! Sing Post has a time machine, that can go back to 10 Dec?

Also tried Online Chat. Another classic. After chatting with me for a few lines, they replied that I need to send email. and since I didnt respond fast enough online, they closed the chat, before I can respond. I was not looking at my screen for like 3-5min?

So what should I do now? The parcel is meant for Winter. Will it finally be delivered in Summer time?

Singpost letters always place in my neighbor's mailbox?

Hi SingPost Support Team,

Sorry but I would like to mention that my letters keep going into my neighbours' mailboxes e.g. mostly to #04-18 and sometimes at #04-..

Could you kindly remind your SingPost delivery person in charge to please place the letters at #04-16 which is my unit address correctly?

Since last week, I have two neighbours passed to me my letters that are wrongly dropped into their mailboxes.

Many thanks for your kind attention.

Regards,
                      Jimmy.
                      [protected].
                      peng.[protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Jimmy2017 · Dec 30, 2016

Thank you very much!

SingPost CS Dec 29, 2016

Hi Jimmy, Thank you for reaching our to us. Rest assured that the relevant team will be updating you on this matter.

Singapore Postoutgoing box to nz missing since nov 26, 2016

I would like to complain the overseas service via speedpost economy. My two boxes was picked up Nov 26, 2016 and supposed to be delivered 35-56days but until now Dec 29, 2016 the two boxes are still missing and cannot be trace. Item No. CZ000841782SG & CZ000841796SG.

The boxes are outgoing item to New Zealand but on Nov 14, 2016 I received a Delivery Notice - Failed in SG for the two boxes.

I have been calling singpost hotline more than 6 times but I'm always getting a reply from a customer service that I will receive a call regarding the parcel.

I have talked to Souyajyoti, Shilfa, Adidya, Anuj Sharma, Shruti Talval and before them I also have talked to 2 other customer service officer but I never get any return call regarding my boxes.

Its been 1 month from the time the boxes was picked up but still I am not getting any clear response from singpost.

I will be leaving Singapore on Jan 3 and I will hard to trace.

Singapore Post — speedpost standard delivery timing

My tracking - LZD3037395362 I would like to lodge a complain on Speedpost delivery timing and the customer...

Singapore Postvpost

Singpost is Singapore's oldest and national deliver post services. I am astonished that your contact centre is manned by overseas foreigners who are rude and have no accountability. Email and feedback sent to your email addresses also went ignored. Short of going to your board of directors, there is absolutely no way to speak about my issues with fellow Singaporean! What happen to our postage service?
                          I have so many pending packages and have been calling the hotline every day talking to different foreigners. One even conned me to be put on hold so that I can naturally drop off from the call.
                          Please avoid using their service if you can help it. Paying more to get good service and retain your sanity definitely makes better sense. Pls use other companies! Being the oldest national post is just a name. Their service is nil.

Singpost — singpost allowed unauthorized person to collect my parcel

Date: 26 nov 2016 Parcel number: rc238657066sg I was away from sg 23nov~2dec. Once I back in sg, I received...

Speedpost — speed post / singapore post

Firstly, I suppose to got my Parcel last Friday ago but somehow failed and status show of Addresses office i...

Singapore Postletter sent to different address or place or house.

I am stay at no 29 jalan shaer, I always received the letter from postman, the letter always have difference place letter. Sometimes we will bring the wrong
                            Place /wrong address letter to them. Also sometimes our neighbour will pass to me my letter. Got many time the letter there give to other house/place.

Got one time, very far neighbour come by taxi and pass all the letter (More that 6) to me, all is the important letter from bank and school.

I hope officer in charge taken action immediately. Is very serious.

SingPost CS Nov 24, 2016

Hi Joanne. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please get in touch with us via our website at: https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry. Thank you.

Singapore Postpackage with attempted delivery not delivered anymore

"Item Number: CO985921727RO. As at 30/07/16. Item acknowledged. An SMS will be sent in next 24 hrs if your item is not delivered/collected from PO. In case your item has not been received, please call us at 1605 in order for investigation to be raised and quote case number CAS-658566-X3V0X5."
                              I personally send a package from Europe to receive it myself here in Sibgapore. The package arrived as per above tracking sms, had attempted delivery once and when I called to get it(. Speed post declared it s not more in their system??? No follow up on this. This is gross logistic negligence on speed post part. How do I know my package was not stolen ???
                              They completely ignore customer query and asked me to check and make a complain in Europe about this package ...

• Updated by AMPandey · Nov 25, 2016

Hi thank you for solving my complain that was amazing after 3 months of requesting and looking for my package post office already gave up on this but after writing here at complain boards they just find they delivered today.
                                  Thank you again for everything! Your professionalism is amazing

SingPost CS Nov 23, 2016

Hi AMPandey. I am sorry to hear of your unpleasant service experience and I can understand how frustrating this would be for you. Please allow us to follow up on your case and my colleague will get in touch with you. Thank you.

Singapore Postsingpost normal mailing & registered mail

I bought a bundle of 5 books online which I had entrusted singpost to deliver them without major damages. However I am sad to say that The entire of the box was extremely Damaged Inclusive of 2 of my books despite the double layer of bubble wrap. This has led me to believe that singpost did not handle it properly and may have handled it roughly. I have also lost Several packages through singpost.

SingPost CS Nov 09, 2016

Hi Gin, we are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please be advised that as mail processing undergoes multiple conveyances, from posting, collection, sorting, and mail distribution, these various stages might be the contributing factors on the mail being slightly damaged. We appreciate your kind understanding. Thank you.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices