Having problems with Sendle?

161 Castlereagh Street
Thu9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sendle.

Complaints & Reviews

SendleMissing/stolen parcel

I had a parcel picked up by Sendle from Melbourne and to be delivered to Perth. 4 weeks later I still had not received the parcel and after sending numerous emails to Sendle was informed the parcel was deemed 'missing' and I would have to chase up the sender for a refund. Sendle does not respond to emails and lie about tracking parcel delivery as they can't tell me where my missing parcel is. Worst customer service I've ever experienced.

SendleBe prepared to look for your package, they are unreliable

Oh gosh, they are so unreliable. 80 out 100 percents there will be something wrong with your package or its delivery.
    I don't know what I was waiting for, but I was thinking about leaving the reviews about them. And upon having the last straw I finally decided to tell you how terrible they are.
    They used to be bad, but nothing serious ever happened. But the last time they lost a very important package with serious documents. It took me over a week to find them with help of endless emails and filling the forms online because their customer service is clueless.
    I don't think that losing the job is worth of dealing with them. Don't let your partners and clients down, choose another delivery service.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices